Holy Shit

They crushed it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dNnD4QhQpxc
youtube.com/watch?v=sepcj45774I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

new song is unironically great

This is honestly the best single of 2018 so far.

what is, google gives me "black hair"

2018 really will be the year rock comes back

It's their new single "Only Acting"

ah so it is KKB, huge Kane West influences.

woah shit this actually kicks ass

someone post it

>KKBposting is back
GOAT year

Holy shit it's fucking good

It's on streaming services u fucking mong

youtu.be/dNnD4QhQpxc

WOWIE USE GOOGLE

wOW rude
i meant the crusher pic

never heard of them before but i like it. thanks

Wasn't expecting this. not half bad.
I could be down with an album like this.

Offcial video
youtube.com/watch?v=sepcj45774I

what a qt

>the old pachelbel canon trick in 2018

>tfw gus doesn't wear vintage Serie A jerseys anymore

>being this new

>crushed

all these people just saying
>it's good
>it's bad
these are pointless comments. at least explain what you like/dislike about it.
personally i think the brief blasts of experimentation come off as super gimmicky. at least the bridge. the splicing at the end is kinda neat

New single is good

Wow, didn't expect it to sound like that. It's not bad but it comes off as a mish-mash of styles, not something cohesive. Like it goes from lo-fi midi sound to polished power pop to noisy post-punkishness back to power pop then to straight noise. Not that you can't make something cohesive while doing multiple styles. But this didn't do that.

yeah I'm shit at talking about music but I thought it was pretty good but the chopping and changing shit just feels like someone painted a really nice picture and then randomly started smudging the paint around to try and make it 'abstract' or some shit.

Kanye made this style of songwriting cool tho

>just feels like someone painted a really nice picture and then randomly started smudging the paint around to try and make it 'abstract'
definitely.

I'm sorry I didn't know before. Will you accept my apology?

lmao the fuck is this soyboy shit

Does this remind anyone else of Doki Doki Literature Club?

yes is very good
music to jack off to

kinda tbqh

not everything is soy

Why is it that every time this gets used dubs don't happen

If it wasn't for the glitchy/dissonant gimmicks this song would be absolute garbage

Actually no. Even if it were just a straight power pop song itd still be dope.

he just wants to be cool and say that noisy non music sounds are better than things that are supposed to sound good

this is a fucking shill thread is what this is.

this music is shit... clairo-tier garbage. please stop doing this fake indie cute mumbling music

>fake indie cute mumbling music
Did you listen to KKB’s new song?

Kane West is in KKB senpai

Checked my nigga

Sounds exactly like what any mediocre high school garage band would play, which I suppose is exactly what they were going for.

Nah, I don't think they have the songwriting capablilites for power pop. The glitchiness is what makes this song, take it away and you have nothing particularly impressive.

Imagine thinking this bitch looks Japanese.

>personally i think the brief blasts of experimentation come off as super gimmicky. at least the bridge
yeah, it's like they thought,'oh this is what experimental music should sound like'

It's just viral marketing. Nobody gives a fuck about this trash.

Im curious on your thoughts on Yeezus and TLOP?

They used to make sugary, super-happy sunshine pop and now they went full Death Grips

And both are equally false. Just dumb youth trying to appropriate styles since they lack their own.

does anybody else here feel like emptying their balls with the girl

>calling things he doesn't like soy

found the soyboy

Neat.

dude people like great music that I don’t like for some reason so it’s just shills lmao

yikes

yeah man, they crushed it with this song

Selling my KKB LP for $200 btw

damn... this bitch could've easily gotten a 9/10 twink white boi bf, but instead somehow ended up with this neanderthal head-ass nigga.

life is strange, boys.

This new KKB kills the soyboy desu.

It literally sounds like Deerhoof with less noodling.

Couldn't be arsed to make more of an effort? I guess that's the bugman condition.

shes not the type of girl to like a twink

Which is why the radio edit is better for actual listening

i never see artsy girls liking macho bro-y guys

idk what the hype is about its just grimes over grunge rock with aesthetics that got old in 2013

DUDE LE QUIRKY NOISE FOR 20 SECONDS LMAO

hey you still there?

crystal castles

Go back to your content board,

pathetic desu

>lol look I replied to every post :^)

First off, Kero Kero Bonito isn't even Korean. Sarah is Japanese and the other two guys are just two Brits. Most of their lyrics are in English and Japanese.
Secondly, this is a music board. Where we talk about music. Sometimes. We also shitpost a lot here.
Third, fuck you faggot.

>imagine taking the time to be this soy

How much you wanna bet Kurt Cobain’s ghost is saying “yeah, they’re totally punk rock now.”

Kurt would absolutely love "Only Acting".

BREAKING: Kurt Cobain is now alive, announces collaborative LP with Kero Kero Bonito.

Well, I fell for it. I thought it was going to be good, but it's really just satisfying all the dumb things Sup Forums likes.

>cute anime girl irl
>weezer riffs
>"experimental" noise part that adds 0 to the actual song
>cuck fantasy with two other bandmates
>uninventive bland indie pop

Yep. makes sense now why everyone got so hyped on it. It wasn't good.

man listen to their first two albums. they are the most refreshing albums of the last 5 years

wtf i love kero kero bonito now

>kills himself once he hears the finished album

>deathgrips
Lmao.

lol

Im getting tired of her voice, its this cutesy New Zealand im the daughter of the lead singer of Frente! thing shes going for its bothering me.

your autism is terminal, im sorry user, I hope this (you) sends you peacefully to the afterlife

Didn't like it until the noise and glitch kicked in. Anymore sweet poppy music like this with these elements?

i'll never listen to them again since getting my heart broken...

Never again

No joke, it sounds kinda like Riot!-era Paramore.