youtu.be/ldm8mnn-ULI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

eew what the fuck is wrong with him

>tfw this is my headshape except mine is shorter

autism

NECK THEORY CONFIRMED

he ate too many spicy wings
youtu.be/ldm8mnn-ULI

Sellout. Rollins sold his soul to satanic hollywood jews long long time ago.

he makes more $$$ from tv & spoken appearances

got sick of bashing his head against an ever thicker musical wall called "the Audience" I think, either that or turning fifty meant time to get out while the going was good.

He had nothing left to contribute according to himself
He talks about it a bit on the JRE episode he was on

Its easier to develop language skills to intimidate others into your way of thinking than to do it artistically. I just know the Liar song and then later heard he was somehow part of black flag which I only recognize from Tshirts. Cant name any songs. Just know the guy is aggressive and looks like a lesbian, and everything he says is correct to avoid confrontation.

Adulthood

It's a show about eating hot wings and answering personal questions. I mean, behind Drunk History's premise of getting people drunk and then reciting a chapter of history, it's the most genius concept for a long-term, meat-and-potatoes kind of show. I would love to see more obscure musicians and celebrities in general on this thing.

Henry Rollins has exactly 0 good records to his name

Rollins Band - Weight

t. only ever heard Black Flag

Post location, pussy.

Because he shot his load, and it worked out given the historical context, but now he has nothing to offer the music industry as a musician.

I feel like Henry Rollins is one of those Joe Rogan types where you can basically mix and match different opinions and he'll almost definitely have said it.
>What, so you mean, you watch TV? You watch television? That's what you mean by TV, right? Just making sure, because you never know these days! Okay, right, so what I was saying, is, is, how can my argument be wrong, if you watch TV? They call it the idiot box for a reason, you know. I'm just trying to help.

LOL you have to be like 45 to defend Henry Rollins. So are you also an unmarried closet fag putting on a tough guy act? Grow up dude. Life is about dropping the act and taking up responsibility not being a sven jolly to lost disenfranchised le wrong generation fatties with blue hair and nose piercings.

HOLY FUCKING PROJECTING