Thoughts on her and her albums?

Thoughts on her and her albums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=heEKez1l5V8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Arular and Kala are great, also, I want to fuck her.

Pretty good. Her first 2-3 albums were good.and she burst onto the scene not sounding like any other big act

Not a good rapper, probably an industry plant, has some good beats

>probably an industry plant
lol how can someone be an "industry plant" when they're openly on major labels? That's just being part of the industry dumbass.

MAYA is incredibly underrated. It pioneered the overblown experimental hip-hop beats that became popular soon after the release.

That being said, Arular and Kala are my favorites.

Kala>Arular>Matangi=MAYA>>>>>>>AIM

youtube.com/watch?v=heEKez1l5V8

her best song

Calm down retard, you're misusing the term. Don't get snippy just because I said your shitty pop waifu can't rap.

not even close, but its an amazing intro to the album and flows into Steppin Up beautifully

She's alright. She's one of those people who are consistently good but never really great

You don't know what an industry plant is then. If someone is on a major label then they're not a """plant"""

Found Arular for 6 bucks at some guy's apartment the other day, thanks Facebook marketplace.

>WASSUP WIT DAT

That's not how anyone uses the word, fuck off and bring me a screenshot of some reddit definition that shows how autistic and out of touch you are

I'd "Fuck Her" If you know what I mean.

>I'd "Fuck Her"
What did he mean by this?

I'm sorry you're mad that you don't know what the phrase means.

i dont know her

her music is good

I already said that bitch

love her desu

Do you guys prefer Kala or Arular?

Kala

She's attractive.

Her music is bad.

5/10