2018 is going to be the Brazil year

>we are going to win the 2018 World Cup and meme 7-1=6
>we are going to elect again what was considered by the majority of the brazilians the best president of our history
>we are going to be loved worldwide again
>we are going to further promote Latin America into Super Power status with Argentina
Feels Good being Brazilian

Oh, you again, I thought you left Sup Forums.

>we are going to be loved worldwide again

Why do you care about people think about us? Besides a disgusting gommie, you are insecure too kek

The year of the Verde Macaco.

Agree with you but please no argentinos

>we are going to elect again what was considered by the majority of the brazilians the best president of our history

OU VAI PRESO OU VAI PRESI

INDEPENDENTE ROUBA MEU ESPERMA TODOS OS DIAS

Majority of the population are stupid chimpanzilians. Nothing new here

Why are you still here then?

the only good leader you've had was a king

this

Bolsomito 2018 will make Brazil great again

Genociding the majority of your awful population would help you guys alot in order to become a world power

he is never going to win, if anything his ascension is the death of our right wing parties

Don't forget! In 2018,

>nature will spontaneously send two Brazilians backwards in time, an event which occurs every 33.8 years
>two new musicians, an electronic artist and a composer, will have their breakthroughs, and go on to be popular in Brazil but marginally popular in the northern countries, the markets that actually matter
>a Brazilian mathematician will win the Fields medal, the math version of the Nobel Prize

>yet another congress parasite
>living on our backs for 25 years
>people are supporting this scum

You don't have to go that far. Just separate the southeast/south from the rest of the country. Let them become Argentina 2.0.

>there are retarded people that honestly believe this

>a Brazilian mathematician will win the Fields medal, the math version of the Nobel Prize

Are you guys talking about Fernando Coda? I truly think he deserves it, I'll be rooting for him.

Btw we're doing pretty good with mathematics, I'm happy with that.

>the Equator will continue to pass through the country
>football matches will be held which go back and forth between the hemispheres
>you will never, ever, EVER in a thousand years, be a superpower

WE WUZ TRUE LATINO SUPAPOWA N SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIEEEEET

I just made it up (a meme fact) but it's such an international prize that I figured a Brazilian must be due. They have such weird non-Anglo names like Yoccoz, Serre, Tao, and Mirzakhani.

It is kind of interesting how the WC and the Fields medal happen right next to each other.

Good thing about math is that you only need a pencil and paper, so it's a fair game for everyone.

We got one in 2014, and we have another chance next year.

na7na a7la min al 3arab :-DDD

It's true though.

What the south/east offers to the country besides garbage politicians like Bolso"""mito""" and other corrupt idiots from the evangelic church?

>he honestly TRULY believes what he is saying
you can't possibly be that retarded

We aren't latins.

Nice argument champ

Why does brazil have to be the leader of latin america, it's full of blacks

why not peru or mexico

I don't need arguments, you are being retarded by yourself

not him but labelling and namecalling are not arguments
i suggest to put examples and develope your ideals rather than just put a sticker in someone that says "dunce"

nah, discussing with retards that believe in memes passed down by Sup Forums and other shit is the same as wasting time

>You'll get knocked out in the Round of 16
>In the same year you'll elect Lula for President
>Your economy will crumble whilst Peru thrives
>You're losing the Amazon Rainforest
>Within the space of a few years Brazil would have lost football, an economy and their rainforest

still not an argument

ok

America is also full of blacks.

I don't know why spics have superiority complex.

american blacks are their own culture
in brazil it's all blanda upp, blacks ARE your country

90% of our food, cuisine, language, religion, etc is european, i don't know what the fuck are you talking about.

Because both are amerindian shitholes user

>racism so funny XDD

>memes passed down by Sup Forums
What meme? My opinion is a pretty unpopular one.

People down here (especially in Sao Paulo) are so blind that they hate a honest president implementing a neo-liberal economy plan while crying about her being a communist.

Meanwhile most of our exports comes from the places that Sao Paulo and Rio Grande do Sul hates.

We'll only grow as a country when we stop blindly hating parties because the media told us to.

i hope he wins so brazil descends into racial chaos

he's saying you're a mulatto subhuman. i agree btw.

>neo-liberal economy
i'd watch out for that

Oh shit.
Are we bringing Vargas back to life?

just search "Melhor presidente da história" on google images and you will get your answer

>we are going to win the 2018 World Cup
sorry this time you can't cheat

Since when did we cheat?

era gol de Yepes

Shut up!

should be chile, yeah.

>macaque country
>superpower
Kek
Pick one

>Egypt

It hurts because it's the truth