>collegefootballnews.com
>underdogdynasty.com

>previous

BUFFS

welcome to the pac13 boise state

hi

RELOCATE UCLA TO CANOGA PARK

stanford and cal don't want byu

It's not the beginning of the season that's the problem with the Aggies. They can start 5-0 every single year under Sumlin, it's November that really fucks you guys over.

you mean B1G west

>pac12 'football'

Just an embarrassment to the rest of the country

who fucking cares. i get to be smug rn

USC needs to leave the Pac-12 and join a REAL conference like the SEC!

Boise St
Nebraska
Kansas
Kansas St
Colorado
CSU
BYU
Utah
Utah St
Montana
Montana St

new mountain conference

>rn

why wouldn't they want byu

>Kansas
>Mountains

Oh, don't take my post that I was saying you couldn't be smug. Run that score up so I never have to see the Bruins again.

fine kick out the kansasses and bring in Idaho St and New Mexico

remember when the big twelve was rumored to be trying to get ucla to leave the the pac?

BYU is a religious school, and the Californian schools don't like religious schools.

Weeeeeeeeee...

California gives welfare to gang members

fine what about sandy eggo state?

That too.

>another Cali school

They don't want to hang out with religious schools. They even told Baylor to fuck off when they were looking to expand into texas

colorado state?

I hate admitting this but Texas A&m made the right move to go to the sec

At least O'Connor isn't staring down 1 receiver for us every game now. Should be a better season, Spartybro

I guess where do we go from now since Frenchie is dead. Will Cossentino save this season or will the special teams fuck us up through the season or Jimbo will do something stupid.

Whatever happens were done for this year

>the arizona state satans have no issue with religion
>stanford cardinal does

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

needs more carries

csu lmao

>not wanting your rival in your conference

I think the move has given them a chance to really show themselves off. When they were in the Big XII, no one paid attention to them, but they have translated their style of football quite well to the SEC.

Stanford can suck an ocean of Dicks

It would be cool that stomping them every year is a conference win desu

>the absolute state of idaho academics

exactly

Scott needs to stop this fumbling bullshit

>what the hurr?

>mfw UVA wasn't an embarrassment and JMU beat ECU

>Lose a QB who doesn't understand the hype around him and has his confidence shattered easily
>Gain an up-and-comer looking to prove himself

There's hope man

>montana

No, but I wish the Pac-12 would hurry up and add Boise and Hawaii so that the MW can bring two new G5's closer to the fringe of P5 greatness.

A&M had one elite year with Manziel and a bunch of 8-win seasons ever since. Other than 2012 they have performed the exact same as they did in the Big 12.

And mormons give the D to 12-year-old girls, what's your point.

>Rosen will have a shit year
>a team will still draft him in the first round

This is funny

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just like in my animes

>it's the browns

If Hackenberg could get drafted, then Rosen has absolutely no reason not to.

>Rainbow Warriors

Of course you want the Island school and their faggy mascot

MW would be crazy not to expand into Texas.

It could be five or even ten years away, but UNT and UTSA will be at that level by then.

WEST VIRGINIA BEATS BLOWHIO GATE FOR THE NATTY

>the city of Troy Aikman

That's what makes it even more hilarious. We've seen it before multiple times, Hackenberg being another example but still teams draft like retards because "we need muh elite qb"

is va tech a low key good football school

What should be done with the Big 12?

>Kill it and put its members in other conferences
>Add 3-5 schools to it and give it a proper championship
>Scrap it completely and replace it with a new conference

1. that's their old mascot
2. i don't want hawaii in the pac-12, but the pac-12 will want to play an away game at a beach, i'm sure.

Historically yes. Especially under Beamer. The past couple of years? No, but they're turning a page.

Kill it and watch Texas wallow in mediocrity for generations because of the longhorn network

If it's written in caps, you're not dealing with facts.

>>Scrap it completely and replace it with a new conference
this, the >defense leage

Arizona state
Washington state
baylor
texas tech
west virginia
and who else?

they've always been good, they've just never been special since Vick left

dat va tech catch

Because the NFL can't scout QB's for shit anymore. Hell even decent QB's are in high demand in the league (Just look at Cousins next year). Recently drafted QB's haven't been good at all the past few years.

they have always been miami biggest in conference opponent outside of the state of florida.

I just did not expect them to be ranked so soon after beamer left

Watch Texas and Oklahomago to the B1G in a couple of years when the Big 12's contract ends. There's nothing in that conference anymore.

Justin Fuente is the real deal. He had a great time at Memphis with Paxton Lynch and them.

>the state of the UCLA defense

They're the ACC's "respectably solid but rarely elite" school. Every conference has one.
>B1G: Iowa
>Big 12: Kansas State
>Pac 12: Utah
>SEC: Arkansas

Lou'ville

Its going to be a tough pill for texas to swallow though. They love being the king of their conference

actually you could put clemson there too for the acc

I'm from Houston and would defend the Big 12 vehemently, once upon a time.

The dumbass mouthbreathing good ol' boys who run the conference seem to think it will survive forever based solely on the fact that it exists now. You'd think after Nebraska, Missouri, A&M and Colorado they'd realize they WEREN'T too big to fail, and yet here we are, with those dumb fucks rejecting expansion in the face of losing any competitive edge whatsoever.

SMART MOVE:
>Add members, get back to 12.
BIG !@ MOVE:
>do nothing
>tv rights come up for renegotiation
>they put all their eggs in the "conference title game" basket, but that still doesn't result in a natty or even a team in the playoff at all, surprising no one except the idiots running the Big 12
>Texas becomes independent, because they won't drop the LHN, a daily "fuck you" to the rest of the conference
>OU goes where UT goes
>the others grab some MW and CUSA spare parts and form the new SWC

I don't like it any more than you do, but these are immensely stupid cowboys running that shit.

>ucla

Post college QBs better than Josh Rosen

I'll start

>respectably solid but rarely elite
For the Pac-12, that's Arizona State.

Utah and CO are still too new to have a regular place in the pecking order.

me

gotchu senpai

>putting any flag on your helmet that isn't Texas or California

>miami's qb is a back up holding the position for the young prospect

What was he thinking about at that moment

=3
>so kino

>can't wait to get back to the dorm and masturbate

>i still don't know if I'm asian or white

This is their 7th year in the Pac 12, user. It's been long enough. Plus, ASU is an all-offense no-defense meme team that is somehow coached by a defensive coach. That's not very solid or respectable.

>404 Error: Eyebrows failed to load

>he
>thinking
Making too many assumptions, user.

utah hasn't been as good as asu since they've been in the pac12. iirc utah has only beaten asu once and asu has won all their other matchups

good enough to beat UVA every year of my adult life

not even a rivalry anymore

is my gf more real than manny teo?

That's the perfect UCLA student lol.

Why does Rick Trickett still have a job? Francois dying was only a matter of time after the beating he took every game last season.

haha get fucked semenoles roll tide

Spread offenses hide a lot of deficiencies. Real teams can separate the real QBs from the fakers, but there is still too much garbage. I get it. College coaches are paid to win games, not prep players for the pros.

>JOSH FROZEN

>ROSENBERG

Buffs are going to fuck your entire conference and there is nothing you can do but cry

>the PAC 12 is a good confer---

uhm, no sweetie