Why the fuck does Josh Homme get so much praise? His entire career he's been carried by far superior musicians...

Why the fuck does Josh Homme get so much praise? His entire career he's been carried by far superior musicians, from Kyuss to QOTSA and all his wanky side projects that he swears will bring "true rawk music" back. Bjork and Garcia wrote all of Kyuss's best and most popular songs and the only three QOTSA albums that aren't a total fucking mess have more features than a Yeezy single; Mark Lanegan, Dave Grohl, Dave Catching, Chris Goss, Dean Ween, Trent Reznor and even Elton fucking John have been called into the studio to keep this fat alcoholic cunt upright and his career alive. To make things worse, because of this artificial hype and the subsequent artificial boost to his ego, Joshua is a total fucking prick to everyone from edgy teens with water bottles, autograph hunters, photographers and even his own bandmates, by fucking over everyone in Kyuss before cutting bandmates like a girl with BPD sabotaging all of her relationships. The sheer irony of a self proclaimed libertarian to block his bandmates from reuniting their old band without him and violating the NAP of a photographer by kicking her in the face is too much.

Fucking fat cunt. Someone please take out his only good knee and cut the brake lines in his Camaro and the wheelchair he'll be in for life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lw6MZBmY-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's cause he can sing

You wouldn't happen to be the photographer he kicked in the face would you?

Imagine not rating Homme

He is a good actor. Many entertainers like him are actors first, everything else second. Acting is an essential in the world of entertainment. What true punk or rocker or whatever you want to call his shtick would so willing act like this in a video?

youtube.com/watch?v=3lw6MZBmY-U

Real musicians are usually very boring entertainers

yeah, someone needs to knock him down a peg. the main problem is that rock atm has a complete shortage of troublemakers, which has allowed this guy to waltz in like he owns the fucking music business. he has no competition and feels like he can just do whatever

>water bottles
what's his beef with water bottles?

imagine being so mad that you spend your night typing out this long ass paragraph over 90% of the posters on this board aren't even going to bother reading lmfao

he had a reason to be pissed at that kid- he threw a glass bottle and it damaged one of the band's amplifiers. still, his behavior of late is out of line

It's actually pretty good pasta.

it's funny when a band tries to sell out, they try to make something that should broaden their audience and it completely fucking fails and only achieves the disdain and disappointment of real fans. Mastodon and Killing Joke did the same shit

Kyuss is really good tho

Imaging liking a 6'5 drug addict who feels the need to throw his weight around like he's still a high school jock

The pentatonic scale is a fucking meme. Blues Rock is a meme. Stoner/Sludge/Southern Lord-tier trash is all one big fucking meme.

Fuck Josh Homme.

It is, but almost all of their best songs were not written by Homme.

he looks like trump.

More like Louis van Gaal.

This band is a joke

What a sad display of video and audio

Never forget

Holy shit that video is cringe, Josh Homme is praised due to the total absence of other bands right now. It’s not hard when your competition are the Foo Fighters

Both are projects made by the least talented member in a previous much more interesting band

All cumskins look alike lol

He's great guitarist and a very decent singer.
He has (well, had) an unique playing style that you could immediately recognize and, IMO, made guitar solos popular again.

I haven't got a clue about what he does outside his music tho.
I don't know why I'd be interested.

>His entire career he's been carried by far superior musicians, from Kyuss

yeah except everyone else from Kyuss hasn't made anything good after Kyuss and Josh has made multiple great albums

Only soyboys and nu makes don't like him. Simple as that.

>selling a lots of albums means quality
Just end your life

He makes music that I enjoy but seems to be trying too hard to embody the 70s/80s rockstar lifestyle of being a coke snorting cunt. Great music, but he's kind of a tryhard dick

this
it's getting hard to ignore how much of a cunt he is, and I really like his music

this is the one and only time i'll agree with the soy meme

are you kidding? his music is completely geared for normies to sing along to. it's soy music.

I work around normies and have some pretty normie friends and I think they really only know 3's & 7's and No One Knows. They're really not that normie-core

He's still the last fuckin true rock'n'roller and there's just not a damn thing you can do about it.

you just haven't got normie rock fan friends.

>his behavior of late is ou-
Dude seriously why is this even a problem.

"False."

maybe your autism doesn't let you understand the subtleties of a moral dilemma.
I just hope it's all a character to promote villains
(not the poster you replied to btw)

What's the moral dilemma to you, honestly asking. I'm not even trying to antagonize you here. I mean he made a mistake and kicked a camera into a girls face, and he immediately said how fucked up it was and that he was in the wrong. Or is it something else?

he's been acting like a douche lately, maybe he's always been like that and it's just the overexposure.
like I said before, I suspect it might be just a publicity campaign

This is one of the worst videos of all time, how did no one say “guys I don’t know about this”

You're really a fucking idiot

Josh is the main songwriter and naming Dean Ween, Trent Reznor and Elton John as even serious/significant collabs with him is retarded.

About him being a douchebag, sure, you can make that argument. But trying to act like he's "carried" by other musicians is so fucking dumb. Dave Grohl, Mark Lanegan are nowhere near the songwriters that Josh is.

who was the superior musician on Kyuss? Reeder? Certainly not the rest

> he doesn't know who is Brant Bjork
Go away pleb

>Brant Bjork
his solo projects suck and Fu Manchu is as good as ever without him

He really is a hack

You guys are acting like there've never been rockstars who are showboating assholes before. Is this another one of those "they got popular so I must hate them" things?

The best musician in that band is the guy in the back

Brant makes good music but is nowhere near the songwriter that Josh is

you mean they don't look like lower evolved hominids?

they probably didn't want to get fired

Josh homme kicked that butterface lol

>Why the fuck does Josh Homme get so much praise?
He does?

>Metal fag gets upset some chadrock is more popular than his roleplaying meme genre, where every song blends into the next.

This music video made me go from thinking Villains and TWYUTD were very mediocre to hating the fuck out of it. Possibly the worst music video ever made.

Normie and soyboy aren't synonymous retard