BREXIT

Now such political heavyweights like David Beckham have entered a plea to remain within the EU, stating that it's best for our children's future. Are you going to vote IN??

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10545347
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The guy who fucked off to the US?

All the wealthy people with Euro connections want in. People blindly mistake wealthy people as "experts"

VOTE LEAVE

I'm sure David Beckham knows what's best for me.

>multi billionaire brat who spent most of his life traveling abroad knows what's best to your children

>People blindly mistake wealthy people as "experts"

Makes you think about Donald Trump, doesn't it?

so John Cleese and Michael Caine are for Brexit/leaving.

checkmate.

Literally every popular person (singer,athlete,actor etc) here was paid to shill for yes here too
This is nothing to be afraid off it wont swing the vote
What is to be afraid off is your goverment spinning it around for some bullshit reason

Also doesnt Beckham live in USA anyway?

Who gives a fuck about him and his retarded opinions?

VOTE LEAVE

Not anymore, he's living in London now.

Hilarious though that a man whose children will never want for anything, have private healthcare and private education are a concern for him in a UK that is no longer part of the EU.

There's spastics in our society that will actually vote to remain purely because this fucking imbecile says so.

>White Privileged Male votes remain
>What are YOU going to vote

>Sport player
>political heavyweight

I'm #Inbred now

jew.

Mate, come on now. Don't be autistic.

I havent been keeping up with the polls but whats the latest? Are you guys gonna leave? Please leave.

Polls generally swing one way to the other on a daily basis. It really is quite difficult to call.

Voting Remain for the Banter.

crappy football player who jumps in the air when tackled fails to convert me.

He's a fucking degenerate and the first to swing come the day of the rope.

we need runey to back leave now

strawpoll.me/10545347

strawpoll.me/10545347

strawpoll.me/10545347

strawpoll.me/10545347

strawpoll.me/10545347

>trusting a sportsman about politics
Why is this even in the news? Damage control maximus.

Our media insist on probing every famous face for their opinion on the debate.

David Beckham? The same David Beckham that sodded off to live in the USA and abandoned the UK, that David Beckham?

Why can't they do anything right. All Remain have to do is find a celebrity that lives in the UK, stays in the UK for their career and actually loves the UK enough not to sod off to another continent. Is it that difficult Remain? #Brexit