Where does this squad rank among Barca teams of the past?

Where does this squad rank among Barca teams of the past?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_retired_numbers_in_association_football
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would get raped by any Barca side from 07 to last year.

Honestly, this team would struggle to a midtable finish in the premier league. It's probably the worst of the decade.

3rd, 2nd being msn era, first pep era

>DEMBELE
Lmao getting fleeced for a nigger buli pace babby

>this team would struggle to a midtable finish in the premier league

That's absurd, they would no doubt be challenging top-four, if not for the title. Fucking Suarez and Messi in attack

The worst in over a decade.

>You now remember Vermaelen is/was a professional footballer

casual question, do soccer clubs ever retire numbers like in north american sports

no

Jasper Cellison? AHAHAHAHAAH

This is the only way I can get this shitshow to work. Better pray that Messi, Ratking, or any of the backline don't pick up injuries.

lol came here to post this.

Some do like Napoli retiring Maradona's number 10. It's very unusual to do so.

Of course they do you fat shite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_retired_numbers_in_association_football

>you know remember that Arda Turan plays for Barcelona
Has he done anything at all since he got there?

this would never work, you'd kill messi in two weeks tops. sergi roberto is terrible at CM and especially if you pair him up with Paulinho, they couldn't create a scoring chance even if their lives depended on it

if you're looking for an useless midfield rakitic and andré gomes don't need to be switched out, they're doing a great job at it

I think Sergi is very underrated as a midfielder. He's a jack of all trades kind of midfielder which means you can more or less slot him anywhere and he'll be okay. I think he could be adequate in distributing the ball to MSD so long as Paulinho wins the ball for the team (which he's very good at since he likes to destroy plays from the opposing team) and Busquets plays his role as a passer.

You could slot Iniesta with Busquets and then sub in Sergi for the last 30 minutes which could work well. But one thing is certain is that Rakitic is past it and useless and Gomes is a fucking train wreck who just cannot work with Barcelona's system.

I actually think that it's better than last year's

a real RB, an extra midfielder, and le hundred million nog > Nerman.

I've seen sergi roberto have some good games as a RB but not once have I seen him play well as CM. He's not good at it, or at the very least he's never shown it on the rare occasions he played there. I can't imagine it going well at all. Messi would most certainly be in charge of creating 90% of Barcelona's attacks and that's what they should be trying to avoid at all costs because even if he's kinda good as a playmaker he's a much bigger threat playing near the box.

THEY LOANED OUT MARLON SANTOS

THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM MORE CHANCES

I agree with that but again with how disastrous and pathetic Barcelona's summer transfers have been, what other choice is there?

>Nice, those shirt numbers...

FUCK SAKE VERMAELEN!

I really don't know. If only Iniesta could play the whole season there would be some hope, but as it stands they probably won't be winning anything unless they abuse refballing like madmen