A modern triumph.

A rare gem.

HAAANNNDD IT OOVVERRR

Pile of poo

A real shitnugget

A tour de France

The Grave Architecture of 2018

10 nuggets of shit

I for one would like to defend this amazing album. it's not "just another shitty synth-pop album" it's an album that pushes the boundaries of what an album can be. songs like Me and Michael and TSLAMP defy categorization, they push the boundaries of the industry's formulaic standards. one of the best examples of this is the fact that the album art is yellow! this album is a gem that just requires and open mind, and an appreciation for experimentation and a variety of genres. oh shit i forgot I was on Sup Forums for a sec

Will Smith score a century?

You know what? I'm just going to be honest. I'm greasy as fuck, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with diving deeper into grease than other people, and recognizing that you are better than the healthy people who shower. I'm not ashamed of appreciating oil on a deeper level. There is nothing wrong with excreting oil from incredibly obscure places and ignoring all personal hygiene. This board could use more greasy people. This board could use more oil. This board could use more grease elitism. Maybe then we wouldn't have a million rap threads, and people who think fucking Radiohead and MGMT are greasy. Maybe if this board had more greasy posters, we would have some actually oily discussions, and people would find new types of grease and develop a better understanding of oil as a whole, instead of being an echo-chamber that circlejerks the same dry skin everyday. I come here to discuss grease with people that I can't discuss in person, and to find new oil. If I wanted to talk about dry skin shit like Kendrick Lamar, I would just go to a college campus and strike up a conversation with the first flakey skinned person I see. This post will obviously piss people off and garner several negative replies from dry skins. The majority of replies will be dry. That's to be expected. Dry skins are, by definition, dry. Those who are serious about grease will know that I'm right. We need more grease.

shit covered diamonds

I'm into that MIke and Ikes shit. Thats my fucking jam. that one song about mike and ike is a banger

the boys are back in town.

Based shitspouter

little wicker age

The voice of a generation.

Pucks of shit

A Reddit Spacing.

A 7/10.

>a rare gem
>sounds like a b-sides compilation from ariel pink

It’s 8/10. Will be maybe in my top 30 to 40 of the year. I don’t think it’s a modern classic, but I do t want to kill you guys’ joy. I remember when King Krule dropped, everybody lost their shit on here. But now nobody posts it, and I personally like that one better when it comes to modern Sup Forumscore, but hey why not both. I’d like to see a chart of modern Sup Forumscore with LDA and The Ooz