Is everything either just shit or genius?

Is everything either just shit or genius?

Can we post stuff that we just thought was aight?

Example: Pic related was aight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HeTjBPbY70Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a really well crafted jump scare, because up until that point you've only seen glimpses of the creatures, and at the same time didn't really expect what to see with all the background noise.

it was just shit

Hell or High Water is the definition of an aight film.

i was spooked when i saw that for the first time
it still spooks me every time to be honest

Help a mobilefag out?

YOU FUCKERS DIDNT LISTEN

Like this?

youtu.be/HeTjBPbY70Y

it was brilliant, and signs is easily one of the best horror films ever made
seriously, how can someone go from making masterpieces to shit like the happening
I still can't believe it honestly

Much appreciated.

And people say they don't like found footage... This is scary af and perfectly executed.

MOVE CHILDREN

V A M O N O S

signs

one scene of found footage is fine but not a whole movie.

I was just as scared as those huehue kids when I saw that part, man.

What about Blair Witch Project?

user please

I remember watching this movie in theaters in 9th grade with my friends, and when this scene happened some chick behind us screamed out "shit" in fear. Had us all laughing

The genre is underrated. There is a lot of really good found footage movies.

>REC
>Cloverfield
>Chronicles
>Trash Humpers

"no"

Most of Dogme95 can be considered found footage and its all Kino

Signs is horrible.

>skinny, limp wristed alien out for a stroll
>nobody bothers to punch it in the face
>casually walks off somewhere

Signs is a pretty good plebfilter.

TFA

VHS was good

On the contrary, I generally agree with the OP's sentiment, despite not personally having been (really) shocked by that particular scare the first time. And I say that as a historical pussy who has pussed out of various horror movies and "scary stuff" at various points in life. Signs is basically the last halfway decent movie that shamalamadingdong made before he totally fell off.

Another example of an "Okay" movie is Super Troopers, which gets better when under the influence of some intoxicating substance, of course, but which on its own merits is strictly Okay and even slightly boring, but not terribly so.

It's because you misjudged signs. It's a piece of shit like all his movies, sorry.

i laff everytime

Signs and The Village are both great films

Sixth sense wasn't all that bad

The reason why you have this opinion is because you're too young to remember a time when Shyamalan put out those first few decent flicks and thus raised expectations about himself. You only know him as the joke that he now is, whereas earlier he had promise. So you falsely project your younger understanding of his work onto anything bearing his name.

Despite having been a meme at the time, The Sixth Sense is a genuinely well-executed thriller which paws at psychological tension, jump scares, and internal pain in families.

Signs gets a bit more silly but still hasn't completely fallen off the rails. A family pulls together under duress.

The Village, this is where he starts to fall off. I can clearly remember being a teenage boy and watching the trailer and literally knowing: "the tweest is that it's the present day and they're all in a compound to get away from the world." I saw it with my mom and I had total gratification about having called it. still, it's silly but not totally horrible. the real stupidity sets in with that Habbedidg movie

lmao

This scene pisses me off, because it's in brazil at a kids party, and one of the kids yells "IT'S BEHIND" like why the fuck would he speak in english