youtube.com/watch?v=PNsYBuZZWv8
youtube.com/watch?v=XJMxOg8-D-g
youtu.be/eFKmW9ZYkQI?t=9
youtube.com/watch?v=nabAtBy5hI8
youtube.com/watch?v=f3KJ56rEe_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's going on?

Is Puebla still good?

My father can from there and he keeps going on how nice it was to grow up in. He wants to be buried there too.

>Mexican election in oaxaca was a fraud
>Teachers and parents did a pacifist movement to stop this

>Goverment sent infiltrates to do disturbs
>Around 800 federals units went and open fire to the pacifist movement

>Oaxaca knows about this, things get out of hand
>Oaxaca gets electricity shutdown

>News are censoring it

when are all this pray for ______ gonna end.

fucking do something.

christ.

wrong, thats Oaxaca, mexico is fine.

Son,
>What have you become?

>This is actually in Oaxaca, Mexico

>News are censoring it

keep defending the commies, my chairo friend.

All quiet here, I'm right on the road that the Feds would take on the way down and have seen nothing going that way. Is your dad from piaxtla way.

>T. Jacinto Puk maestro de secubdaria miembro del sindicato de la educacion y heredero de la plaza que le dejo su papa.

Unions were a mistake, they dont care about the country just like politicians, they only care about muhhh stable job im not qualified to perform.

Fucking leeches seriously...

inb4 peñabot
inb4 violence ia jot the answer

Ive never voted for the PRI party in me entire life, if you dont eant to die at the hands of the police DONT FUCKING SET BUSES AND CARS ON FIRE AND THROW ROCKD AT THEM this is the Olmecs Dindu Nuffin.

>Mexican government sending infiltrates
>News

This is exactly the reason why trump get popular

>pacifist movement
>half a dozen buses set on fire

L O L

Peñabot detected.

Get the fuck out back to hispachan

>MUH POOR TICHERS THEY DIDND DU NUFFIN

I hope you get gassed too, chairofuck

Kill them all. I'm only praying for the based federals

>they dont care about the country just like politicians

>not at peñabot

There's nothing wrong with the idea of a union, collective bargaining is a good idea but they were infested with Marxist shills ages ago ergo they do stupid shit like attacking police and rioting. The entire Marxist way of 'civil unrest' is total 20th century garbage that needs to be thrown out with all the rest of the 20th century political theory trash

TLDR

guvment wants to implement some tests to evaluate if teachers are actually qualified for their positions, teachers obviuously dont want to be tested since they know the only reason why the got that job in the first place was because of nepotism, their fathers or relatives were teachers and they got that job when they retired.

Literally, they want to keep their jobs for all eternity so their kids take their place when they retire.

I feel sorry for you guys. Just do like good papa España and fight against your murderous sense-less goverment, and change into a less murderous and more moral goverment!
>Being a Secundary Education Professor and having a stable job is bad
Fucking neck yourself mate

why is mexico this retarded

BUILD THE WALL

You do know that the assholes that set the busses on fire are PRI simpatizers right, they just send those assholes to disrupt any protest and make the protestors look like savage animals, I'm not saying that the "teachers" are the most civilized bunch but they're not that fucking stupid. I hope a few more hundreds die desu, maybe we get this shitshow on the road.

>guvment wants to implement some tests to evaluate if teachers are actually qualified for their positions, teachers obviuously dont want to be tested since they know the only reason why the got that job in the first place was because of nepotism, their fathers or relatives were teachers and they got that job when they retired.
Lel.

>he thinks peña nieto knows how to use bots
>implying he use all his electoral money to use it on social media by paying third party companies to shill hard.
>He thinks CNTE dindu nothing

What a peaceful country

America can learn much from its neighbor and its use of gun control

useless social studies UNAM agitator detected.

>that reading comprehension.

Im gojn g to translate what i wrote for you since you are obviously a useless illiterate OPaxaca teacher.

"a los maestros no les interesa mexico igual que a los politicos"

No need to thank me Jacinto.

>Fucking neck yourself mate
>everyone should just get their parents job even if they are not qualified to perform it, thats what a modern capitalist democratic society should look like.

Jeezz.. no wonder Spain is the shithole it is... FRANCO INCOMMING

>Only 8 dead
Cops can't aim for shit.

I didn't mean that
>Stable job
>Same as herediting jobs
You should at least describe a bit more when you speak

Links?

>You do know that the assholes that set the busses on fire are PRI simpatizers right

OLMEC TEACHERS NOT QUALIFIED TO TEACH DINDU NUFFIN

Without spanish leading them mexicans return to their origins of sacrifices and bloodbaths

>>Goverment sent infiltrates to do disturbs
THIS HAPPENS WHEN YOU PLAN A "PEACEFUL PROTEST" WITHOUT ORGANIZING YOUR OWN SECURITY

Small Mexican towns are pretty fucking comfy.
>conquista-era spanish arquitecture
>biggest building is the town´s church where the bell rings every few hours
>only service trucks (Coca,Marinela,Sabritas,etc) and some cars use the streets, you can have a horse and go around town in it.
>Nuclear family is the rule there, grow up, marry a qt at 20yo, have fucktons of children, build a house from scratch or buy one and live there until you die.
>sunny all the fucking year, no rain
>Crime is met with lynching, rapists and thieves are incinerated with gasoline near the towns borders.
>Comfy family-owned businesses , butcheries and grocery stores are all small and friendly, no corporate bullshit other than a few oxxos who supply well-needed city-services.

Stay away from the bad-nammed dwellers and your head should stay on your shoulders

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8BIgx9-Nc
live stream

youtu.be/CvDOxcGtwqo?t=129

Sadly most videos are going on in spanish, but i think images speak by thesemvels

Just for the sake of informating:

My mother is a very professional teacher. She has won the "Premio al mérito docente" a couple of years ago, there is even a picture of her in the SNTE web page.

Well, she took the test to be a subdirectory in a secundary, she studied for months straight covering all points of the guide the government previously give them.

Well, when she finished the test she called me to say this "there was litteraly not a single thing that I studied that was in any of the two tests"

She was crying hopeless and was very sad.

Turns out she was 12th place in Nuevo León for ascensión and she is currently a subdirectory.

So the evaluation is also a mess with no control at all, also the test was made by a third party company

Are they shooting live rounds at the crowd?

>pacifist movement

Fuck, messed up links

Federals opening fire
youtube.com/watch?v=PNsYBuZZWv8

youtube.com/watch?v=XJMxOg8-D-g

>pacifist movement

L O L
O
L

Keep going cuckbot

Meanwhile, across the border...

Mexico is a mess.

>im out of arguments and ive been exposed for the shill agitator that i am.

>HE'S PART OF THE CORRUPT SYSTEM OF COURSE.

VOTE BERNIE

Yeah, this is pretty obvious even to people that never lived in Mexico. It's hard to imagine a world where teachers and parents starting a small war against a superior force. That's something I could only see happening in the sand cult.

Looks like Africa with HD cameras

How do you pronounce Oaxaca anyways?

Is it Oah-wah-ka?

kek

>Dead chairos
Keep up the good work Mr president

youtu.be/eFKmW9ZYkQI?t=9

Mexico is a waste.

Wah-hah-cah

I'm looking for a comprehensive book on mexican history, any recs?

Fuck those commie bastards, they deserve to be killed

40' taller

youtube.com/watch?v=nabAtBy5hI8

This shit needs to stop.

>Teachers and parents did a pacifist movement to stop this
Pejezombie detected, fuck off to chairobook user

this sounds really nice desu besides the no rain part

wew lad did they drop a bomb in that first video

Should have been a nuke

Peñabot detected

>Police always had things in control
>They burn stuff and stelath from common stores using uniform
>Sent infiltrates so they can shoot them

You can't make this shit up, user.

>Carmen Chairistegui

Dont you have some morena rally to attend?

Yes, choose your side now.

>dat fucking photoshop

LMFAO

youtube.com/watch?v=f3KJ56rEe_0

Hour long about the conflict moment about what happen.

wtf I hate borders now!

Mexican intellectuals tried to stump Trump. They brought this on themselves.

Chairos refuse to take photoshop courses because learning new things is racist and shit

Fucking Chairos, we need this to be the new Tlatelolco and fast, those fucking commies are at it again

>pacifist movement
>throwing rocks to the police
>get smoke bomb back
>OMG DICTATOPRSHIP... CORRUPT SYSTEM... WE CHE GUEVARA NAO WE DINDUNUFFIN

Why do hispanic communists claim they dindu nuffin when 9times out of 10 they caused things like this to get out of hand?

That crazy motherfucker who said Diaz Ordaz should be back, he was right.

Peña needs to get some balls and massacre all these commies. He's doing a subpar job so far

If we kill them all, they got nothing to pray for. Problem solved.

because we have a history of currupt systems crushing the native population, you have to remember the last revolution we had was only 100 years ago when they overthrew the last big mexican dictator Don Porfirio Diaz.

Its just like niggers chimping out and then using the "'400 years of slavery" card

Mental retardation

>tfw che guevara hated mexicans
>still chairofucks praise him due to le comunism meem

>Peña needs to get some balls and massacre all these commies. He's doing a subpar job so far
Are you fucking stupid? If Peña treats the animals the way they deserve to be treated the plebs would side with the chairo teachers and it will pave the road to an AMLO presidency

What the goverment needs to do is dissapear the leaders and torture, kill and rape their families, no need to kill a bunch of people when you can cut the head of the cancer right away. Once people know that the leaders are getting 43'ed they will calm down and will accept to talk to the goverment

noone cares indian shitblood just stay in ur desert and kick the bucket in silence faggot.

Calm the fuck down Chang

You're right. Eh, I don't think amlo can hold it for a six year term. He's old as balls

media is jewish, jewish are commies duh

put televisos as teachers

>it will pave the road to an AMLO presidency
He didn't get elected last time, this time it won't be different, Mexico wants commies out

>pacifist movement
These people have been rioting for years.

all teachers are communists?

>Mexico wants commies out
Only non retards want commies out, but you and me know that the majority of mexicans are retarded as fuck, and they will try to get AMLO in the presidency because he will give them free stuff.

The fucking rat bastard already is winning in the polls at the moment

Fuck, I hope they 'rig' the elections again so this fuckface commie doesn't win

It is possible.
Teachers are lead by a corrupt union.

The new education reform threatens to make tests to the teachers so they can prove that they are qualified for the job, most aren't, so riot happens.

I hope so, I dont want Mexico turning into Venezuela 2.0

question for fellow Mexicans... last week i took a cab and on the radio i heard a spot that said something like

"en Mexico las mujeres podemos ser asesinadas todos los dias, trabajamos mas y ganamos menos.."

Thats all i remember since i got out of the cab right there... it fucking scared me that we are now getting the same stupidity of muhh rape culture muuuh wage gap.

Anyone knows what im talking about? is it a political spot or what was it exactly?

Oh man just look at our future.
Maybe we have a chance with Bronco but he's getting slow on NL.