The new Sunny was fucking awful. what are they doing?

the new Sunny was fucking awful. what are they doing?

it hasn't been funny in like 5 years

This was literally the most reddit episode they have ever done.

a black lives matter musical. wow, they've bottomed out

They stopped being subtle.

The last episode I watched was the drinking on the plane episode. I just assumed it was going to be shit after that.

They're experimenting. They didn't start off doing zany shit like the Workaholics would do so they're doing it late and so it's hard to accept it

That episode is really where I think it starts to decline
I can't enjoy that episode at all it just seems so dull to me

The experiment failed then. This is the new worst episode

I'm honestly fucking pissed. I was looking forward to this for a while, and both Vikings and Sunny went full on political agenda bullshit.

I don't give a shit what the actors or producers believe politicaly, just please stop trying to shove this crap down my throat.

This episode was funny as fuck but if they didn't do that ski episode I would've been okay with it
Knowing that this is probably a beginning of more shit like this -- I DON'T Like it

is this a joke because this episode was fucking amazing

Because racial issues are a new thing in this country people can't help but think of BLM protests when they watch it.

They're the kind of people who will love this episode in 10 years when it's aged. The kind of people who can't stop comparing things every minute and just enjoy something

Did they really have to fucking sing the whole fucking time

Um, what part was funny exactly?

How the fuck are you Sup Forums reddit cucks getting the idea that this episode was pro blm or anything like that?

have you not watched its always sunny before bro? they were promoting gay marriage for a while and the cast personally went to pride parades n shit. they care about social issues

"yes"

well it used to be funny at least

Watching the episode right now. They started singing a minute ago... Should I just turn this off? What the hell is this?

Episode was great, only republicuck bitches who get #triggered by any libshit didn't like it.

It's not BLM propaganda it was a goofy musical episode don't overthink it, christ

But, how could you possibly think that? AV Club gave it an A.

what was the last really great episode anyways? mac day?

Seemed like an episode of community or dr sing along faggot blog or something =/

trolling

Im not sure what I just watched. It was unlike any Sunny Ive ever seen, and not it a good way

This episode is fucking horrible. I'm turning this shit off.

I guess that explains it
I'm not from the US so idgaf

>Seemed like an episode of community
It really did. Not the tone they usually go for

>pol right now

>Because racial issues are a new thing in this country
What? How are "racial issues" new at all? They are old as shit

>it's bad
>wahhh go back to Sup Forums!
>it's good
>hurr durr go back to rebbit!

feels good to be above all you children

how does it feel being a bottom in bed though

it hurts

heres a third option: it wasnt funny. and I love this show

I don't care that it was about the race stuff, it was just a shit episode

>myface this episode

If all else fails, they've always got the mcpoyle trump card.

>WAAAAAAAAAAH IT WASN'T FUNNY
>Read thread to see why
>WAAAAAAAAAAH IT MENTIONED BLACK LIVES MATTER

Fucking babies. No wonder black men are stealing your women. You're busy shitposting on Sup Forums about this show while Tyrone is hollowing out your crush from work.

Pathetic.

It was hilarious and repeatedly made fun of BLM so I don't know why Sup Forums is so triggered.

because of westworld, I doubt they show up much now

>It was hilarious
when?

blackula saved the ep

DUDE
CHURCH BLACKS
LMAO

Were there any "mac is gay" moments?

More niggers kill each other than touch white women you numale faggot

And after that torture video it's open season on pavement apes

Why is shit like this allowed? Go back to shitposting on Sup Forums

when Charlie get shot to shit

>It's another Sup Forums hates a show or movie or actor or reviewer it once loved if they even slightly disagree with their politics thread

Do you faggots ever get sick of being the exact mirror image of the tumblr SJW's you profess to hate? Grow the fuck up and get ready to MAGA you turbofaggots, and learn to take a fucking joke. Bunch of thin skinned queers I swear to fucking Christ.

the episode literally opened with Mac getting blacked

To be fair that train was gun-shaped and Charlie reached for it very suspiciously.

>make a 'pandering' anniversary episode and a sequel episode last season
>WAAAAAH DO SOMETHING NEW
>make a full on traditional musical episode for the first time ever
>WAAAAAH SUNNY ISN'T LIKE HOW IT USED TO BE

ok

90% of this thread is bitching about Sup Forums jesus christ

It was a decent episode.

>Frank never got to say the N-word

Charlie said it in season 1, casually as fuck, and not while having switched bodies with a black man.

has Always Sunny lost it's edge?

it was a crappy episode. You sound like the people who defended Ghostbusters. I dont care what message it has, if its a comedy tharts not funny I wont like it

eh scott backula and charlie getting shot saved it

No I mean 90% of the thread are people bitching about Sup Forums. There's overwhelmingly more posts whining about Sup Forums than there is Sup Forums whining about blacks

Don't be fucking retarded and people won't bitch about you, retard.

>Mad as fuck about Always Sunny
>Meanwhile a bunch of niggers tortured a retarded white kid on video in Chicago and the nigger cop in charge is saying they dindu nuffin and you pussies won't even pick up a fucking brick

Sad.

where have you been. it hasn't had an edge for like 4 seasons. they're scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas at this point. a fucking musical episode to star the season off...thats just a bad sign

>make a full on traditional musical episode for the first time ever

that was a play, it had a purpose and was part of the story

this was just a musical just to be a musical and it was fucking stupid

link it or else there's no conversation!

I feel this way, but only because I hate musicals.

>take a fucking joke

Where was the joke?
the entire episode was nothing but going
>LMAO BLACK PEOPLE AM I RITE

It's appealing to the lowest common denominator for a show which was considered the epitome of the anit-hero comedy

But why did it take so long for black people to figure out their lives matter?

I wasnt offended by anything and it was clear they were going both ways with it but i just didnt find any of it funny except for frank wanting to say nigger and charlie getting shot

Can't wait till Sup Forums fucks become the zeitgeist. Either don't watch or make your own show. Always Sunny has been great for longer than most shows should. It's not some great insight that they have reverted to being social commentary like Simpsons and South Park. You people are worse than people who complain about those shows. Grow up and watch something else or shut your fucking faces.

What do you expect, of course it was different, it was old black man's dream

>defending zombie simpsons

How does it feel being the scum of the earth?

Why don't you fuck off to another board if people having a discussion triggers you this much? Or make your own.

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS Sup Forums

Do you enjoy being the cancer of Sup Forums

>defending zombie simpsons

I think you missed the point of his post.

What are the rules

>Sup Forums gets called out
>Won't reply to being called beta cowards but will keep crying like faggots

Beta fucking board full of cryptokikes and secret faggot nigger dicklickers. Go make another Blacked thread you fucking scum.

since this thread has gone to shit, how about a black girl thread

What are you trying to prove here?
I don't understand what you get out of this
You're not adding anything to the topic at hand

Holy shit this thread is actually worse than I expected it to be

>this episode

I can think of at least 5 worse episodes than this one, definitely not their best though.

That being said the part with Dee scolding Frank for wanting to say the n word just to have the guy greet them with it was classic sunny. The ending was pretty great too, I don't understand why everyone is crying so much.

/ourgal/?

I am up to the ski mountain episode

I like that one

the one where they quarantined themselves in the bar to avoid the flu was the last one that really made me laugh out loud but geez that was like 2 or 3 seasons ago.

Go name 5 worse episodes

WORST FUCKING EPISODE OF IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY.

EVER.

If they wanted to do a black episode , 2 years ago Sup Forums wrote out a plotline for an episode about the confederate flag and it was hilarious

this was fucking trash

Favorite 15 Sunny eps:

Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person
Mac Bangs Dennis's Mom
The Gang Dines Out
The Gang Dances Their Asses Off
Frank's Back in Business
The Gang Gets Trapped
The Nightman Cometh
Mac and Dennis Move to the Suburbs
Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare
The DENNIS System
Mac is a Serial Killer
The Gang Goes to Hell Part 1
Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack
Who Got Dee Pregnant
Underage Drinking: A National Concern

Frank's Brother, Liberty Bell, Frank Falls Out A Window, Being Frank, Ponderosa vs. McPoyle Trial
It wasn't the best thing they've ever done but you're straight up retarded or haven't been paying attention if you think it's their worst

>no Gang Goes Jihad or Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life
Right on for Welfare and Underage Drinking though

>Liberty Bell
man, that one is bad. Still probably the worst one. The really high concept ones (such as tonights episode) dont work

wew just got home and gonna have to watch man seeking woman before they show always sunny again

it better be good

You're just gonna call me a reddit beta cuck nigger if I do so my friend. You don't have to agree with my opinion, I just feel everyone is overreacting about this one.

Oh God!
Is this the new TFA is shit R1 is better?
The New RLM is shit?
This board needs to be nuked.

Franks brother was flavor but it added to Frank's charcter and had fun costumes and jokes on drugs

Liberty bell was pretty boring

Frank falls out a window was more of a flashback episode but I still enjoyed it as a reminder

Being Frank was annoying but it was still fine as a show episode

Pondersoa vs McPoyle was hilarious and can't be compared with the other 4 on the list

I rewatched all of sunny recently and all 4 of those episodes in your list gave off some semblance of humor and the spirit of the "GANG"

this episode was like eating dry flavorless skin less chicken
No substance or charcter

I think they shouldn't be bringing politics into the show not because I'm really bothered by it but because I think it's a weird topic for the gang to approach in general
The Gang Runs For Office summed up their opinions on it best. They're not shitty because of one political belief or the other, they're shitty because they don't know anything about politics period and they don't care. I get that the point of the episode was to literally drop the gang in someone else's shoes and still have them refuse to learn a lesson but it just felt kinda forced.

Charlie as a black kid talking about his gang and his mother being a prostitute was the best part of the episode tho

i dont understand why people are saying this episode had a political agenda. the gang was just as racist as they always were, the episode just wasnt funny.

Yeah I agree. I wish they would stop doing them so much desu, I thought that shit like Nightman Cometh and Frank Reynolds' Little Beauties were hilarious and a good middle ground but they're kind of going off the deep end and it's becoming very hit-or-miss. Family Feud episode was pretty good though

Bullshit, you're just defending those episodes more to try and win an argument. Frank Falls Out A Window was stupid and The Gang Recycles Their Trash did it way better two seasons earlier, Frank's Brother had like 3 good jokes (one of which is Shady Nasty's which isn't funny after you see it more than once) and Being Frank takes forever to actually be funny.

And if you think Ponderosa vs. McPoyle was hilarious idek what else I can say. That was by far my least favorite episode of the whole show. Other than Charlie and Uncle Jack the rest of the gang barely did anything except for a few already thin gags. And the jokes that were there were pretty stupid too.
>LMAO BIRD LAW
>LMAO TINY HANDS
>LMAO DRUG ADDICTION
>LMAO MCPOYLE THROWBACKS
It's everything Sup Forums bitches about in the show wrapped into one episode. I tried rewatching it to see if I missed something and it was still so bad.