XXXTENTACION - JOCELYN FLORES

>Can we admit that this man's whole career started off his mugshot combined with his name?
On March 30, 1995, Saunders began drawing at least one self-portrait every day for the rest of his life. For 11 days in 2001, Saunders conducted an experiment in which he ingested or inhaled a different intoxicant every day and created a self-portrait under the influence documenting the effects of his altered perception. "Under the Influence" is a set of 91 self-portraits from his project that Saunders created on drugs and alcohol. The idea came to him in August 2001 when he swallowed a Valium, then Butalbital, a barbiturate, the following day. Over one period Saunders took 18 drugs in 11 days."It was too much," he says. "It was self-abuse. I wasn't in the best of places mentally." Saunders never paid for any of the drugs; they were largely gifted by people in his tenement building. The list makes for a heady cocktail: morphine, psilocybin mushrooms, Geodon, Percocet. Then there was computer duster, bath salts, huffed lighter fluid. "It's very easy to sensationalize it," Saunders says, reflecting on his portraiture's appeal."It's very easy for people to say 'This is your face on this drug, this is your face on that drug.' I can say 'This is my face when I worked at McDonald's when I was 30' -- a grown man working in the kitchen at McDonald's. I've got my face on that too. But people, they're just not as interested."

youtube.com/watch?v=jw58SyZm21U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQ3q4jP1xiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice

X is underrated, i think hes a pretty good artist and will be like the 2pac or eminem of this generastion

>Can we admit that this man's whole career started off his mugshot combined with his name?
Yes, it's what made me check out his music.
I don't know what the fuck the rest of your post has to do with that though.

I hope he dies soon

interesting post, its almost like an art piece itself, a take on the post-modern concept of posting a thread on Sup Forums boards. I rate it 8/10, a solid piece

>wishing death on someone
Wtf is wrong with you?

>wishing death on x
He's the better of these new niggas. If you wanted to wish death on one of them, choose Lil Pump

i hope you die

>The first incident of domestic violence occurred about two weeks later. He slapped her and broke her iPhone 6S, because she had complimented a male friend on his new jewelry. (XXXTentacion later repaired the phone.) Later that day, XXXTentacion left the room and returned with two grilling implements—a “barbecue pitchfork” and a “barbecue cleaner,” she said—and told her to pick between them, because he was going to put one of them in her vagina. She chose the fork. He told her to undress. He was lightly dragging the tool against her inner thigh when she passed out. He did not penetrate her with it.

>Around July 2016, the couple moved to Orlando. When asked during the deposition to “pinpoint the days he threatened to kill you,” the reported victim responded, “Well, when we lived in Orlando, it was literally like every day.”

>Then, XXXTentacion head-butted her, punched her, stomped on her, and put her in the bathtub, where he continued hitting and kicking her. “He also wanted to cut out my tongue because I was singing the song,” she said. She tried to run away down the street. He tackled her, causing her head to hit the pavement. She suffered black eyes, a lump on the back of her head, scratch marks, and bruises, including a large bruise on her ankle where he stomped her.

worthless scum

yea i still don't believe any of this

>barbecue pitchfork or barbecue cleaner
>choosing the pitchfork

>your favorite artist hurts people
>nuh uh lol

I mean if it's a barbecue brush, that would fucking hurt up there man. All those stiff bristles and shit, and they've usually got a sharp ass razor at the top like this one. Not to mention it was probably dirty as hell

Mannequin Hollowcaust
that is possibly the most cringe-inducing and awful name I've ever seen. Also everything Bryan Lewis Saunders is just pure cringe, uncreative art. Literally, I can draw, you know what would be cool? take some drugs and draw my portrait repeatedly - wow dude really introspective mate.

Bryan Lewis Saunders is literally art for people that don't actually like art but wanna seem like they get it. Or its just art for edgy 15yr olds

X is good, i like members only and revenge

Would still choose the brush to be honest senpai

His pre-jail music is art, every single thing he’s put out since then is such trash it kills me. He’s scum, but all his early shit was written while he was doing all the shit he ended up in jail for. I consider that authenticity, and that’s what separates his music from other SoundCloud artists

youtube.com/watch?v=AQ3q4jP1xiw

ghetto X-mas carol was really good

>He's the better of these new niggas
no that would be ski mask
and lil pump >>>> x

holy fuck
I'm actually surprised by this. This is the first song by him that I like, and I'm not even sure why I like it. Guess I should check his early stuff. Thanks

he's an abusing psychopathic piece of shit, absolutely nothing wrong with wishing death on someone who does stuff like this

I would prefer he rot in a cell but a swift execution wouldn't bother me either
lmao

we already have Kodack Black and a bunch of other criminals for authenticity

yeah it is pretty good but desu most of his music is pretty bad

wtf did i just watch

Art

Good for something

>mfw kodak went back to jail for instagram live
the internet was the best invention ever

i like ski mask but i really doubt anybody knows him, people barely even know xxxtentacion

now thats a bbq fork