I have a theory on why people here hate rap. Most of the people that hate rap are white, either scrawny or fat...

I have a theory on why people here hate rap. Most of the people that hate rap are white, either scrawny or fat, and really awkward and nerdy. They used to get bullied by alpha black chads and gangstas in school, and so now their entire life is a pathetic attempt at revenge by calling their lifestyles cringey. Just know that none of you white bois would ever say any of the shit you say to a real gangsta IRL. get with it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kX3Ep6GGno4
youtube.com/watch?v=_mIdeTnk8k0
youtube.com/watch?v=UrTZ-ULZ6dY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

low effort bait

you're an ideal cuck.

whitebois detected

what is
>Eminem
>that one guy from Linkin Park whose name i can't remember

lmao. please tell me you're not being serious. the only reason eminem started rapping in the first place is coz he got BTFO by alpha black chads and so he set out to "prove" that he can "rap". he failed. whiteboi BTFO

Mike Shinoda.
you could of also mention

Imagine being so much of a dweeb that you pretend to be black on Sup Forums

>when you get baited in your own bait thread
Leave to negroes lmao

cry louder, libfag

>literal best selling rapper
>defined a generation
>respected by literally every other rapper
>slim shady lp
>marshall mathers lp
>failed

good job user, go eat your apple sauce

i mean, this is right, but i don't like hip hop and i'm a well built 6'4 fucking white male. used to like it though and still know a lot more about rap than the soyboys with their indie hop records do

His Chloraseptic Remix verse was pretty good too.

>>literal best selling rapper
popular doesn't mean good

>>defined a generation
lol

>>respected by literally every other rapper
not true

>>marshall mathers lp
encore

>>marshall mathers lp
revival

also for every good song he has, theres like 25 utterly shit ones, most of his albums are shit

CONGRATS MAN, YOUR MOM MUST BE VERY PROUD OF HER LITTLE BOY

youre a cool guy

a lot of white faggots like rap.
i'd take rap over that stupid cornball indie shit though

except your literally describing the kids who listen to rap

Stop. No woman or man who's ever been on Sup Forums is good looking. The stench of internet autistic faggot is embedded on your face and aura forever.

she is, yep. bless her heart

thanks, bro

did I even say I was good looking you insecure colossal faggot????? i said well built

anyway that's not what ur mom said last night lamo

but well built is canceled out by aura of autistic faggot so it doesnt matter. youre cursed lmao

I actually don't know why I don't like rap.
The music itself has never been that appealing to me. And the lyrics aren't really typically anything that resonate me.

I can appreciate good rap segments and all. But as a whole the genre just isn't for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=kX3Ep6GGno4
this will change your mind

I don't like 2010s rap because it sounds like some somalian third world shit, like johnny mad dog vibes

I like hip hop to be in a goldilocks zone between cheesy coonery and thug niggery and it's just gone full blown mouth clicking sounds african shit with no american vibe left

rap is 3/4 of crap

>Top 10 highest IQ race's hate rap
>China actively trying to ban it because of degeneracy

>Lowest IQ per population loves rap

You decide

A lot of the early stuff was good. Since the popularization of the music its been harder to find stuff that's actually good. IDK, this site has a lot of contrarians afraid of liking whats popular. Also if you've never lived trough any real hardships in life you wont get what hip hop is about. Hip hop music wasn't made for the person born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

You don't hear stuff like this on the top 40s
youtube.com/watch?v=_mIdeTnk8k0
youtube.com/watch?v=UrTZ-ULZ6dY

There probably trying to save hip hop music from a bunch of chinks ruining it.

>I have a theory on why people here hate rap.
It's really simple. the "people here" are actually Sup Forums crossposters. Before trump's election this board had no hip hop hate like nowadays.

No I just live in a country where there are virtually no black people so the few ones I've met that came from Africa/France as tourists seemed to be pretty cool ass dudes. And now I wonder why American blacks make lazy and shit music and act like low life thugs on purpose.

>highest IQs race
>still working 14hrs/day making stuff for us dumb races
>cant even use google

Well that's more what I meant, I can appreciate things like this.
They're good.

Just not something I particular care about. And I'm not going to go out in search of more of this.

I'll just blame the silver spoon.

There were like two black people at the high school I went to, and they definitely weren't 'gangsta' or whatever. There were a lot of black people at college but I didn't get to know any that well and they all mostly looked like normal people. I just don't like hip hop that much.

people here hate everything

the problem is that hip hop is so far gone from its roots of urban politics, soul/funk/jazz/whatever, producers are arguably more important than rappers (like, what the actual fuck). rappers have always been focused on image, which is fine, but the 'preferable image' has shifted from hardened thugs to rich soyboys who are more likely to die from ODing than gang conflict.

I mean, obviously not every 90s rapper was a kingpin, but most of the great rappers at least tried and succeeded in not looking like some cumguzzling faggot with a communications degree that buys weed from college kids. so few rappers have any emotion left because of how pop music has thoroughly bastardized and castrated the genre

*activates chad aura*
you were saying, brutha

Most black people are pretty cool, they just come from shitty areas typically, or are expected to act like they come from shitty areas, so they act like low life thugs, even if they are pretty cool.

People just associate that type look and talking as thugs who're going to murder them, but the majority of time its just second nature and they don't think about it, they're actually pretty cool guys in reality.

I work with a lot of black dudes, grew up in amazingly shitty parts of town, got their engineering degree by going into the military and now they're doing great. Still often talk like they're in "da hood" but they're great guys.

>tfw you went to middle school with the guy in the red hat

People here hate rap cause a bunch of/pol/ guys immigrated here and none of them are into music. Its just neo-Sup Forums.

This. Rap was better when it was essentially just a form of punk for the black folks.

>bunch of/pol/ guys immigrated here
b-but diversity is our greatest strength

its not on purpose, being in the ghetto is like being in hell. we're responsible for our own fates, but if thats all you know, its all that you're going to do.

t. nig

I haven't posted regularly on Sup Forums since 2011 so I can't say for today but this place used to love rap. Kanye and Death Grips were a couple of the most popular artist here at the time.

The only rap I remember Sup Forums consistently disliking were "intellectual" rappers that just use generic music to push some shitty social message and don't realize that the violent energy and self-indulgence of rap is one of it's most appealing features.

2bh no-taste plebs (like you) need to shot and killed

Most rap is just shallow and uncreative, I'm not saying all but it has a higher percentage of shitters than all other genres.

You mean J.Cole ?

>"intellectual" rappers that just use generic music to push some shitty social message and don't realize that the violent energy and self-indulgence of rap is one of it's most appealing features.
2pac is literally all of that without the negatives

you have togo back op

Only thing missing from this thread is the "I'm not like the rest of the black guys" black guy shitting on rap, trying to appeal to the spotty white teenagers.

I had a chill Catholic Jew friend that went to school in Atlanta for a year and became full-blown KKK racist. Take that as you will.

what would be their motivation for trying to appeal to spotify teenagers on an anonymous board?

Rap died when Bobby shmurda went to jail now it's just emo sound cloud shit hitting the mainstream and I'm not here for it

>alpha
>black
Lul

who put clothes on those angry monkeys?

>catholic jew
What

>MAYNE Y'ALL PUSSY ASS WHITE BOIS ONLY HATE US CUZ U JEALOUS, YEEEEEEEAH DAS RITE WHITEBOI, YALL JEALOUS OF US MUHFUGGIN *KAAANGZ* OUT HERE BEIN YUNG *GODDDSSSSSSS* IN THA HOOD MUHFUGGAH, WE DA RILLIS AHTISTS IN DA MUHFUGGIN WORL, NIGGA

Friendly reminder that blacks are objectively inferior, more ape-like, less intelligent, less civilized, less useful, and in every way inferior to white and asian people.

Mike's Asian

You know rap could just be trash

what are you talking about? Sup Forums is full of white guilt teenagers and arguably the most soy board after Sup Forums

Enjoy getting shot before you turn 25

Since when does Sup Forums hate rap? I'm not a frequent visitor but las time I came here there were a lot of rap threads
weebs BTFO

I like rap a lot but like come on man, try harder with that bait.

you will hang from a tree
and if there are no big trees around, you will hang from a light pole

>Top 10 highest IQ race's hate rap
source
>China actively trying to ban it because of degeneracy
source, also what has China contributed to music.

But white teens that're into rap all seem to fit the stereotype you're describing friend

why do threads posted without a shred of irony get archived within 30 minutes of posting but these obvious bait threads get replies

How am I supposed to take this?

>lumps himself in with asians to feel superior

Start a blog faggot

>popular doesn't mean good
No, popular means popular. And Eminem is probably the most popular rapper ever. By being this popular he defined a large part of the music for that generation.
>>respected by every other rapper
>not true
Eminem receives plaudits from a lot of other rappers. He is well respected by the majority.
Naming his bad albums next to his most popular and acclaimed albums doesn't mean anything. And agreed that he mostly produces garbage and that is true of most artists.
For the record, I hate Eminem. But you're stupid.

this statistic is probably not per capita

Why so many niggers?

I live in south western texas and have only seen like two black people in my life.
I dont like rap because it has no appeal to me culturally and it feels like its being oversaturated and i grew up listing to rock and metal and electronic music and i dont like this era of music were its non stop garbage people named lil nigger mumbling about xanax and i miss rock music and i cant relate to anyone

I don't mind rap, it can be insightful and evocative at times. What I hate is the white retards and druggies that go on and on about it as if it was all that mattered in their pathetic lives.

>my favorite music used to be popular and now it's a different kind of music that's popular! even though i now have access to more music of my specific taste than at any point in history, I resent that the rest of the world moved on while i remained the way i always have been