Do you think the West's best days are in the rear-view mirror?

Do you think the West's best days are in the rear-view mirror?

fucking hell, that's too young.

USA best days are long gone
What kind of parents allow that

will be legal in a decade :^)

1979 was 1000 years ago

You'll join us soon enough, Paddy

Someone please explain why this is a bad thing without resorting to muh feels

>One of the most eloquent opponents of Texas' proposed gender bathroom law began identifying as a girl four years ago, when she was 3.

The absolute state of American liberals in 2017.

If a child whose age is in the single digits can capably choose their sex and to take puberty blockers, how can they not consent to having sex too? Is that what this is ultimately all about?

How about you explain why humoring insane people is a good idea?

At the rate they're going pedophilia will be normalized by then.

You mean other than the child's parent encouraging this for media attention, and having them parrot their political beliefs as though they were a 7-year-old's own naturally formed thoughts?

no. white people are done for, though.

>Is that what this is ultimately all about?
hmmmmmmmm...
>Pedophilia will be legal in your lifetime

The end of our civilization.

thats fucked up

Children are incapable of deciding that they are trannies because they are really dumb just like you

this.

>deflecting
Not an argument.

>muh feels
Not an argument.

>insults
Not an argument.

Hmm, you know I was unsure about this at first, but now I'm starting to think that there's no reason top stop toddlers from transitioning,

hopefully
same goes for the east though

When I was 7 I identified as Green Lantern.
Can I sue everyone who told me i wasnt?

You know, this is sadly true. It's always the U.S., Canada, Sweden, Germany, Britain doing this shit. Seems to be a white person phenomenon.

because its disgusting and stupid and destroys social fabric on the most basic level.

inb4 me calling it stupid is muh feels, theres nothing wrong with calling dudes that think theyre chicks stupid, because theyre not.

To the Sea, to the Sea! The white gulls are crying,
The wind is blowing, and the white foam is flying.
West, west away, the round sun is falling.
Grey ship, grey ship, do you hear them calling,
The voices of my people that have gone before me?
I will leave, I will leave the woods that bore me;
For our days are ending and our years failing.
I will pass the wide waters lonely sailing.
Long are the waves on the Last Shore falling,
Sweet are the voices in the Lost Isle calling,
In Eressëa, in Elvenhome that no man can discover,
Where the leaves fall not: land of my people for ever!

Your argument is more non-existent than anyone you quoted there.

>theres nothing wrong with calling dudes that think theyre chicks stupid
Of course there isn't, it isn't however an argument.

1) Children are minors, and thus unable to decide what sex they want to be raised as
2) Forcing your child to do so is immoral, because they have no say in it (being minors)
3) Wanting to play with dolls and wear a dress doesn't make you female any more than working at a construction site makes you male.
4) There is no such thing as 'brain sex' and people don't "feel" innately male or female.

Because it is the failure of ideology to push equality unto gender dysphoria
in other words consumerism has neutralized most forms of political dissatisfaction and rendered any material inequality into the realm of passive acceptance
with the continued exposure to the societies favor of appearance, the dissatisfaction can be channeled through the politics of gender and other related identity aspects such that it fulfills the consumerist sentiments of over-appearance and gives them a sense of group identity, it fills in the neutral vacuum produced by consumerist passivity and fills in with the same desire for facade-realism

Strong people breed good times breed weak people breed bad times breed strong people.

It's a cycle, we'll be back in another couple generations

oh and
5) starting hormones at a young age fucks you up in the long run
6) these are the equivalent of pageant parents who parade little Timmy/Timantha around for attention and asspats
7) Wanting to chop your genitals off is a mental illness and should be treated with therapy and a stint in the loony bin, not hormones
8) kids are idiots and little Timmy/Timantha will probably change its mind when it gets older

i would support it 100% but the current gender reassignment surgery is barely more than a castration and body mutilation and even without it if you merely take hormones it's a soft chemical mutilation, so no wonder that a lot of trannies commit suicide when they realize that their dream turned out fake, only few lucky ones manage to become somehow plausible women

when they learn how to make your body produce the needful hormones and learn how to use stem cells and shit to make a plausible vagina/penis, then they will get my support, right now i would rather disallow parents to change the sex of their child before that child is at least ~14 y.o. or so

nowadays the society is tougher on pedophilia than it ever was, less than 100 years ago you could legally marry a 9 y.o. girl in the usa google charlie and eunice johns

So I guess Africa will rise any moment now, cause they've got bad times for the past 500 years.

>children can't consent to sex
>children can consent to having their sex changed
explain this without resorting to muh feels

i didn't know tolkien wrote rap

fucking brits
if you want to be a girl, why would you want to be a fat girl, it's just silly
could she eat less or something

In every society throughout human history there existed groups of intellectually regressive, conservative, puritan scum like you, who did nothing but kick and scream about how the [insert empire of choice] was falling apart due to modern "degenerate" values. Each and every time history has shown us that you are the most foolish, pigheaded, hypocritical clowns to use modern comforts in order to rail against modern comforts.

Just fuck off. Disconnect your Internet, get off the grid; get the fuck out of your society which protects, shelters and feeds you and spend some time not being a complete fucking hypocrite for once in your life. See how fucking fast you drop the smug pretensions and negativity about modernity.

You people are fucking garbage. Don't breed.

>The end of our civilization.
Kill yourself normalscum. You life will only ever amass to a net negative on the world so save the time and fire a ripe banana through your brain, if you give a shit about improving civilisation.

Your mangled willy will never be a real vagina, not even if you wish upon a star really hard

mad tranny

Came on just a little too strong for believable bait. Tone it done a little next time.

Eh, president is just a PR position here. It was either him or Dana (old eurovision winner), and I'm not even joking.

Sup Forums is pol, this site belongs to us.

Remember how stupid you were as a kid and all the dumb shit you did.

Now imagine if that one decision would affect you for the rest of your life.

Imagine being this retarded

If you define white as anglo, sure. Not to be an asshole, but you have it coming, since you're dumb enough to do it to yourselves.

>In every society throughout human history there existed groups of intellectually regressive, conservative, puritan scum like you, who did nothing but kick and scream about how the [insert empire of choice] was falling apart due to modern "degenerate" value

Yeah and practically every one of those societies collapsed, so...

Child abuse and normalizing mental illnesses, you've stopped trying to improve and started accepting failure

why should i care what trannies in mexico do?

it's the idiotic parents pushing it

idiots have always existed