Not a single good song

not a single good song

i got it in FLAC and it still sounds horribad

remember what pitchfork said about AnCo with a burrito hitting your windshield? this is like that

I don't fucking read Pitchfork so no

I agree its not amazing but its not bad by any means.

i want to make a vaporwave album out of this

I want to suck you dry

just slow it down

awwww buy new ears sweetie

please do not let anyone impregnate you

She's the captain Beefheart of a new generation

t. uncultured swine who has never listened to beefheart

Arca is a fucking hack. I just want something like vespertine 2.0 or something with the charm of her older albums.

In this forced gimmick of playing the flute and working only with the retard of arca she end up with an unnecesary dense album that just is more of the same with the last 3 records. Just a couple of good songs and so much pseudo avant garde filler.

I think it's amazing. you are a pleb if you listen to music to hear "good songs." I'd much rather have this great melody and instrumentals.

DO IT

legitimately one of my favorite albums of the decade and definitely Bjork's best

imagine listening to an album with a cover like this lol, what would your parents say?

saint is cool :)

slow it down, add some reverb, some wacky visuals and random samples/cheesy beats and it'll be good as new.

"I think we might've dropped you on your head when you were little son"

Instead of being a dickhead, she's a vagina head, get it lmao?

Actually, it's supposed to represent the third eye. The vagina is the third eye. Women are the ultimate enlightened beings. Men are nothing but their pawns.

This. Body Memory is a beast though.

What is saint?

Same

Bjork is my mum

Bjork abused me over the internet

>'looks like a bjork album'

dog drops

>She's the captain Beefheart of a new generation

Bombs is more like it

Björk hasn't released a good album since Homogenic

agreed

Peg