M-MUH SECOND AMENDMENT

The US senate would rather let suspected terrorists and the criminally insane get guns easily and legally than hear a bunch of slack-jawed rednecks cry about Obama taking their guns away

Hows it feel knowing our constitutional rights protects suspected members of ISIS on US soil because senate is afraid of sisterfuckers crying because they have to wait a few days to purchase their 6th AR-15 (for sport and protection, of course)

How about we get rid of the muslims instead of changing our values to appease hostile foreigners?

>boohoo the Senate upheld peoples constitutional rights, what's a anti-freedom lefty to do

Two of these measures were proposed by republicans and rejected by democrats

This

Infringing a right based on an fbi investigation?

Well then they can simply investigate any random person they don't like.

Due process is a thing.

Shall!!!!!

HAHAHAHA

LEFTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Meanwhile in the EU we're getting buttfucked, time to move to the US! Any Ameribro wants to gay marry me? (no homo)

Repeat after me;

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

>anti gun
>calls self liberal
wut

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

What exactly defines a terror suspect now? With all these new bizarre laws and regulations I wouldn't be surprised that someone who doesn't eat McDonalds and have a Facebook account is now on some sort of watchlist.

>comic sans

>suspected

I dunno, would you love Trump and America and not look like a twink?

The amendments are more important then terrorism. I thought you of all people would know cletus

I would have but you said no homo and I can only marry someone I love

>Due Process

I'm happy those cocksucking faggots died miserable deaths, serves them right
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED LIBKEKNIGGGER BTFO X 4

This. Close the borders, kick out the illegals and mudslimes, and America is safe again.

Exactly. These government boot lickers would like to ban me from owning guns just because I post gas the kikes, race war now! On Reddit

Sadly easier said than done because multiculturalism is superior to safety and if you dont let Amahamod Mohammad rape and beat your wife youre a racist

>M-MUH SECOND AMENDMENT
More like my 5th and 14th Amendment rights to due process. I deserve to keep ALL my rights until I have been arrested and/or convicted of a crime I have committed.

I am not guilty of any crimes. Why should I be punished OP? Just because you think your opinions are better than mine? Maybe you count my opinion as only worth 3/5th's of yours?

Racist OP. Racist.

I wish you would get banned from this site. For using Reddit!

Sure if you work full time and let me be a stay at home neet husband

If you have nothing to hide than none of these measures blocked by senate would have even affected you

Unless youre a sociopathic ISIS recruiter you have nothing to worry about

Hows it feel knowing you left leaning cuckolds got beat by the constitution once again? If you're scared of ISIS, halt the refugee program you little pussy.

Last I checked the Republicans offered an amendment that blocked those on the FBI list from procuring firearms and kept due-process intact.

The Democrats voted against it because of the due process. You really think pushing this issue is going to win? The Democrats stand to lose here.

You must be new

Fuck outta here with the nothing to hide argument.

>not look like a twink?
Come on man, you know that's impossible for the french to do.

Reason 3 & 4:
if I was a terrorist why would I not just go to a gun store to see weather or not I can buy a gun to figure out if i'm compromised?

The GOP method was much more sensible too asking for actual real data to be taken with an impartial study instead of just banning shit immediately.

That terrorist/no fly list is bullshit, there's probably a thousand people who complained about Obama on it.

Freedom 1
Social justice warriors 0

If i was a terrorist why would I not just try to buy a plane ticket and board a plane to see whether or not I'm on the no-fly list?

The government wants to get rid of due process, and you wonder why we want guns?

>If you have nothing to hide than none of these measures blocked by senate would have even affected you
Lie. People get put onto the No-Fly list for a number of reasons other than terrorism, most of those reasons are identity mistakes by the government. No-Fly list already skips due process, adding more rights violations to it is harmful to plenty of innocent people.
Lying Racist.
>Unless youre a sociopathic ISIS recruiter you have nothing to worry about
aaaannnnnd u just proved u racist.

Sorry baguette there's only one way I'm taking in a foreigner. I have an open invitation to any Aussie or Tasmanian that can get me a platypus. I will trade free room and board and up to six of my guns for one of those little fuzzy shitposters.

Because you don't find airports everywhere in america, especially not in your local corner / neighborhoods.

Also boarding a plane requires you to fly out of the country too.

>Muh nothing to hide

Taking away rights without due process is tyranny

>If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to f!
Spoken like a true cuck
>Not realizing people are put on the no-fly list for bullshit reasons all the time
>Being such a cuck you actually want to get rid of due process

While I do agree that the watchlist is broken and can victimize people who have done nothing wrong, mistakes like these only account for a fraction of a percentage of the people on the watchlist. I just read a story the other day about how a 7 year old boy is frisked and monitored every time he boards a plane because he has the same name as a suspected terrorist.

Saged...

Good. The solution is to ban muslims not ban guns.

These all sound pretty reasonable from a UK perspective. I'd definitely just go with that instead of our draconian gun laws.
Is this what Ameritards mean when they say 'guvment taking our guns'?

Go fuck yourself shill

I'm not taking this bait...

The American system of government actually works, with the NRA's real grassroots support and getting out the vote, our congressmen actually respect our wishes.

The firearm freedom of 300 Million Americans is no trivial matter, OP you bootlicking faggot.

From an American standpoint this is a direct violation of our most precious rights and goes as far as infringes due process even though these laws would impact far more positively than negatively and identity mistakes for the terrorist watchlist are so rare that they shouldnt be counted

Nice misquote there, Ameritard. You must love your founding father real good to run his name through the mud like that.

>99.9% of mass shootings are done by straight white guys
>HURRR DURR ITS DA MUDN*****S AND THE MESSICANS HURRRR DIRRRR DRUMPF 2012 UH I MEAN 2016!!!!!!+$+$8

Shit bait
Sage

>suspected
>remove rights because you are suspected
What is due process and how does it work? Take your secret police and blow it out your ass, fascist.

You both realize that with all the laws on the books you are more than likely committing a crime pretty damn often without realizing it?

Sounds like a pretty reasoned response. I guess that's why the debate is so focused on 'is gun ownership a right'.
Thanks!

>Hows it feel knowing our constitutional rights protects suspected members of ISIS on US soil

It feels fucking great, because it means due process still exists.

Like I understand why you guys want the freedom to have a gun, but why the fuck would you let people who are on terror watch buy them?

because the terror watch list is a joke. little kids get put on that list for their name alone. us senators are on that list. using the watch list as a meter by which someone can exercise their freedoms violates due process and the civil rights of those discriminated against. it doesn't matter if there is evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt that someone is a terrorist or not, if they haven't had their day in court, they are innocent. today its terrorism, tomorrow its criticizing the government.

tried to explain due process to my friend and how the 5th and 14th amendments are the reason for the bills not getting through. not "muh 2nd amendment"

14th amendment has ESTABLISHED and PROTECTED tons of liberties for both sides/ideologies.

He didn't understand once you set up precedents that change societal norms our freedoms can change. Once you let these lawyers take away due process here in 100 years this bill would be used in some BS supreme court case to entirely take away due process.

fuck its not that hard to understand how this works. need more people to understand both sides of the argument.

They also were the only ones with any due process.

Yeah, that's nice faggot. Now get back to Tyrone, the bull ain't gonna prep himself.

based

See? Even dad is starting to get it.

You know something is wrong if Fox gives a more detailed summary.

They have the same rights as we do legally until they commit a crime. If you cant handle the rule of law then fucking leave, savage.

You don't even need to be a terror suspect. You can be put on the terror watch list simply if they want to question you about someone.

They could potentially put me on the terror watch list on the grounds of wanting to question me about Muhammad, a foreign student that I shared a calculus class with back at uni.

Boom. Just like that, my rights are stripped away from me through no crime of my own and no due process.

Kill yourself faggot.

>The US senate would rather let suspected terrorists and the criminally insane get guns
DUE PROCESS

>suspected members
> suspected terrorists
A SUSPECT IS NOT A CRIMINAL

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

>liberals on weed
>hurr durr prohibition doesn't work muh war on drugs just legalize man

>liberals on guns
>hurr durr ban all guns prohibition works

>comic sans

Kill yourself

(((Feinstein)))

> what is due process?

Stop being intentionally retarded. You want to take away a mans rights then be prepared to present the case in a court of law.

If you don't like our constitution you are free to get the fuck out.
If you don't like the American way then you don't belong here.

Good job, I don't need puss is like OP telling me what to do. Go back to your MacBook hike sipping your douche hot chocolate you scarf wearing prick.

Dude....like.....you can't just make improvised guns.

hahahaha pwned liberal bitch :D

Kill yourself liberal scumbag

>be liberal
>use bullshit statistics that I pull out of my ass
You're only showing how stupid you really are.

Post evidence backed by a reputable source.
>mfw the last few mass shootings have been perpetrated by dipshit Muslims.

This. It would also be easy for some Saudis to open a gun store and just run names all day.

So aside from being blatantly unconstitutional, ineffectual and un-American, it's also operationally hazardous and would lead to exponentially more successful terrorist attacks. Sounds like a liberal wet dream.

Not in the states? We have something like 100 airports in the country.

Why don't you go ahead and drink some bleach.

>don't find airports everywhere
Do you suffer from severe autism? There are two airports near me. One is 20 minutes away and another is about 35.

Buttsalted cucks on suicide watch.

>planes only fly out and into countries
>planes don't fly between states

If you don't like it commie, then get out. Plenty of other shit hole countries that don't let you own guns.

Yeah I forgot we were talking about the states. What exactly are the movement mentality in the states? I saw a few americans complain about mexicans settling near the border of mexico, so I guess you can't easily fly from one state to another?

Muh personal experience

Alright using that logic, there isn't an airport anywhere near where I live, takes 2-3 hours to get to one.

Anyway ignoring your retarded argument, how does that compare to the amount of gun-stores in the US?
Are the amount of gun stores lesser or greater than the amount of airports? And if so, I am assuming it is greater by a ton. I'm also guessing the airports has far more security than the gun stores which makes it difficult to just get away if you're caught on the terror list.

There is no evidence. Liberals post that shit all the time. In reality, about 63% of mass shootings are committed by whites, which pretty much exactly corresponds to the general population. (this is based on widely circulated Mother Jones data)

>anywhere near where I live
That's because you're not Europe dipshit, we are talking about the United States.
>how does it compare to muh gun store statement
I am addressing airports not gun stores. The fact you, a European, are telling me about my country and it's airports is hilarious. Every state that I have been too has airports close by, it doesn't take a fucking day or a week to reach an airport.

>more funding doesn't change an online system run by an agency that hires Beyonce and Jay-Z as entertainment for their lavish bi-annual summits
>There is no such thing as a gun-show loophole
>Denies measure to make suspects guilty until proven innocent
Denies another measure to make suspects guilty until proven innocent
Nice font though OP

Actually, removing blacks+mexicans from the US would get rid of like 80% of 'gun crime'.

Feels fine.

We understand how rights work. It's a shame you're a boot licking faggot. Maybe you should consider moving to Europe.

And the amount of airports compared to gun stores was my argument. Are you dyslexic? did you completely fail to understand the entire argument? Or did you simply block out all else as some shitty attempt to derail the whole thing. This is called moving the goalposts and i'm not falling for it.

No stop dancing around, I addressed your comment about the lack of airports, are you this fucking stupid? Fucking read before spazzing out fucking euroshit.
>how does the gun stores compare
Pmore than an airport so what?
>moving goalposts
>says the guy literally moving goalposts

Here is my full comment you replied with:

>Because you don't find airports everywhere in america, especially not in your local corner / neighborhoods.

See that last part? That last part is kind of important. I have not moved shit. You have.

Hey faggot, check out Israel. Look at what the Jews have to deal with. That is our future. Also faggot you don't see the Jews disarming its people.

None of these would have prevented the shooting.

kek