What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Total sense. Pacey niggers win fuck all.

Niggers suck

There's only 2 blacks

Modern France, there's only 2 whites

Brazilians aren't black, they are trigeƱos. Look at their skulls and skin color.

is he implying something or is he denouncing something that's being said?

If whiteness is such a factor for winning why has Argentina won fuck all since 1993?

It's not about being white. It's about not being pure black.

Champions:
Germany (white)
Spain (spic)
Italy (spic)
Brazil (spic)
France (white)
Brazil (spic)
Germany (white)
Argentina (spic)
Italy (spic)
Argentina (spic)
Germany (white)
and so on

A team from Africa will win before a team from North America or Asia .

>Italy and Spain
>Spic

Tell the Pol guys that. You guys just move your goalposts according to the situation.

SPIC means Spain Portugal Italy & Colonies, dumbfuck

the spic part comes from the native Americans, not iberian peninsula, my black friend

The biggest factor in international success is how well structured a country is in developing and then giving its players opportunities to have a professional career at the highest level. This won't happen in Africa due to the enormous cases of corruption at the federation level. It's a similar case to Central America.

see

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spic

"Some in the United States believe that the word is a play on their pronunciation of the English "speak".[1][2][3] The Oxford English Dictionary takes spic to be a contraction of the earlier form spiggoty.[4] The oldest known use of "spiggoty" is in 1910 by Wilbur Lawton in Boy Aviators in Nicaragua, or, In League with the Insurgents. Stuart Berg Flexner, in I hear America Talking (1976), favored the explanation that it derives from "no spik Ingles" (or "no spika de Ingles").[5] These theories follow standard naming practices, which include attacking people according to the foods they eat (see Kraut and Frog) and for their failure to speak a language (see Barbarian and Gringo)."

Never mind that it doesn't make sense to include Italy because Italy didn't become a thing until well into the XIX century, well after the American colonies had become for the most part independent.

>Italy didn't exist in 1910
Holy mother, American education

>history class
>'merica
pick one

>XIX century
>1910

Learn to Roman numerals, pelotudo

The burger education system covers itself in glory in front of the world again.

the south americans are more europeans than white. only peru, bolivia are indio dominated countries. if a latino doesn't look like an ugly brown chink then he's mostly of european heritage

The simple fact of the matter is that black french players simply are better on almost every position. Most of them would start in any NT in the world. It's tough competition.
I see no reason for why the team should have to suffer because feelsy Sup Forumstards want to shove in a literal diversity quota.

Actually, it's about being Catholics. It's why the only good german team is from the catholic part of their country.

England are the exception.

Italy has existed as a geographical description for more than 2000 years. Just because there was no unified kingdom of italy doesn't mean that "italy wasn't a thing". It's like how the concept of Germany was around long before German unification in 1871.

>argentina
>white

>this flag
>rushing to defend the BBC
Like clockwork

The best French players ever aren't even French themselves
>zidane
Algerian
>platini
Italian
>Henry
>thuram
>vieira
>makelele
African

They were all civilized and housebroken. Today's African players are Arab ghetto scum and shrieking, shit-flinging chimpanzees.

Chile is Indian, very very Indian
I know they like to pretend to be white

>The simple fact of the matter is that black french players simply are better

Real Madrid and Germany are full of whites. Especially the key positions. Are you claiming that their constant victories are luck or propaganda by Sup Forums?

Sweden YES

Still not enough
Most sudaca countries are 50/50 on average except for:
Peru/Bolivia: 20% on average
Argentina: 70% on average (90% for BA)
Uruguay: 80% on average (90% for Montevideo)
Colombia: 65% on average
I think Brazil has the same average as Argentina.
You can search for the studies on the apricity forums, they have the links.

>I know
No, you don't know shit ameritard. We have never seen us as white (caucasian).

I forgot to add, those are the average euro dna

You're shitskins. Now stop with the delusion, mapuche
The funny thing is there are nl more European looking Colombians than shitleans and they're also delusional shitskins

>USA
>white

You only had to be Canadian

>You're shitskins
That's exactly what I said ameritard. Can you read?
And again, we have always knew that, and we have never seen us as white, unlike what your shitty pic says. Actually, the faggit who said that may be a leftie, because we have received a lot of haitians, peruvians and colombians, and they say "lmao you think you're white but you're not, so you CAN'T be against the new chileans. Deal with it."

based rain creates master race

He's right.

The furthest an african team has ever gone was Ghana 2010 no?

>country of tiny manlet indians who think they're prussian and whites
Seems like the darker they are the more delusional. Even Mexicans go on about kraut colonies are try to use the rare fair skinned spic as a general example that they're not short, greasy smelly spics
Now go catch my sea bass and make some cheap wine since all your country does is kiss our ass because your economy depends on it
Oh and you were never white, unlike Argentina who was one mostly white, you were always little Indians

Either bait or a special kind of american stupidity

Cool reply, greasy indian shitskin

>American demographics

Rude and uncalled for, to be quite honest.

Don't listen to this guy mapuche bro. He is clearly an angry loser here in America. And I'm not even saying that South Americans aren't Indians, i'm just saying that the guy is a loser for sure and not worth talking to.

I always thought spic was just a shortened form of Hispanic

France 98 and 2000

>The simple fact of the matter is that black french players simply are better on almost every position
Are you retarded. Lmao.

>tfw evolved in 1200-1600 sunshine duration
>tfw live in 3500+ sunshine duration

Press F to pay respects to my skin.

>Real Madrid
>white
97% of the team are spics

Is this what Sup Forums is like on international break?

savage norse dentist out of nowhere

That post
those numbers

yeah, can't wait for the glorious world cup where americans and brazillians are posting a picture of the french team

If you could, would you take the following players on your club over the current starters:
Dembele [Y/N]
Lacazette [Y/N]
Matuidi [Y/N]
Pogba [Y/N]
Lemar [Y/N]
Mbappy [Y/N]
Kante [Y/N]
Coman [Y/N]
Martial [Y/N]
Bakayoko [Y/N]
Mendy [Y/N]
Sissoko [Y/N]

>Sissoko [Y/N]
kek

>hiding the name

either it came from reddit or you belong there

>it's about being Catholics
>satan defending catholics
why i'm not surprised ??

>needing the name
Just look at the picture, it's Griezmann.

You are so fucking stupid.

how can you form opinions like this living in iceland

Spic is just an abbreviation of Hispanic

This is what peak performance looks like, you may not like the uninmpressive and generic mediterranean look though

lmao at the amerifats ITT