Every day I cry a little bit for my dying country

Every day I cry a little bit for my dying country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EE3ISzalVuo
youtube.com/watch?v=GO63NuAGuks
youtube.com/watch?v=bUQHa9no6EQ
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UQyPXOHvwEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every day I cry a little bit for you. You're ill (not in the Basketball-American meaning) and need therapy. But the first step should be to stop posting threads on Sup Forums. Just stop.

Everyday I laugh because canada is an artifical "nation" that should be destroyed.

This.

Pierre did nothing wrong.

So you want to be a part of bongistan again?

blame it on your pic

the absolute state of canadians

At this point I'm just going to america.

At least it's a real country even if it is also infested.

we have a meme president.

We will annex you soon my friend

Memes aside, how does Trudeau's reign affects you?

He changed the immigration system to let in the pajeets and zhangs that are ruining my city with corruption, bribery, and greed.

He destroyed canada.

>brown people are the reason my life is shit

Never change pol. Unless you're a BC fag and rich Chinese are buying up all your housing and jacking the prices, because that's a legit complaint, unlike "hurr durr I saw a brown person halp I need a safe space".

I am from BC. I was born in vancouver and my family has been here for a very long time.
They have destroyed my city. Canada was a mistake and trudeau was a traitor. We should have joined america instead of canada.

You're making it sound like it's one or two "brown people" once in a while

don't be such a fucking queen.

the countries never been better.

i went to toronto and i didn't see a single white person lmao

man life in quebec is great

Tbqh I cheer on the demise of Canada every day. Can't wait for this country to collapse lol. North America was a huge mistake.

alright, i'll bite, why is Vancouver 'destroyed'?

Have you spent any time interacting with mainland chinese?

no, would would i? i leave them alone, they leave me alone.

Gah I'm just annoyed because one cut me off in traffic today.

Canada confirmed to be in ruins REINTRODUCE THE HEAD TAX.

Getting upset by the existence of people who don't look like you is retarded.

Let's take some bets on which people in this thread are actually Canadians and not foreigners.

Some people who post here just can't hold the autism back well enough to be like this.

I don't think it's very retarded to be a little bit unhappy when you get on a bus in your city and literally no one looks like you and barely speaks your language

I'm leaving this Jewish sociological experiment soon after I sell my rental properties.

How tolerant.

oh noes. people not talking to me aren't speaking English and they don't look like me. the horrors!

>I'm leaving this Jewish sociological experiment soon after I sell my rental properties.
Where are you going?

>let's throw away our thousands of years of british heritage so we can import our historic enemies in such numbers we are foreigners in our own land

>Sharing transportation with the public
>Complain when you can't listen in on their conversation about their hemorrhoidal cyst.
>Meanwhile an english speaking hobo shakes you down for change.
It's a blessing every time I see that the bus is multi-ethic.

Please tell me you're not coming here. We don't need more Sup Forums.

Looks like you haven't watched your share of heritage minutes my boy. They helped build this country, just like the English.
youtube.com/watch?v=EE3ISzalVuo

wow, you are Sup Forums incarnate. it isn't going to get any better for you in Canada mate, time to find greener pastures so you can 'save thousands of years of British heritage'. try the UK.

An undisclosed European location where I plan to buy rental properties and continue what I'm doing here. The thought of paying taxes here just to continue this bizzare experiment makes me dizzy.

Not any country with Jus Soli.

How are YOU getting citizenship there?

The only one I have is poland, but that doesn't seem that livable because I don't speak polish.

Imagine being this autistic. How long on average do you REEEEE for when mommy doesn't bring you tendies? Do you blame Pajeet for that too?

Don't bother sinking to that level.

Good luck fellow Québécois to deal with shitskins, chinks and Angl*s.

Fuck you are cuck. No wonder subhumans re-colonize ur country.

I'd colonize that ass any day.

>If you don't like Canada becoming browner by the day you must be autistic and probably a neet and a virgin

I can't think of anything more autistic than getting triggered by people who look or talk differently from you. You are literally demanding a state imposed safe space.

What exactly is wrong with a safe space? Other races have their own safe spaces, why not whites?

>Probably a virgin
Now you're just projecting. The lack of control you feel transforming into resentment that other people in Canada are having children is deeply sad.

please, heritage minutes is the kind of federal approved bullshit that implies that the americans were the only ones who mistreated indians and that there was never any bad blood between the french and english

>Other races have their safe spaces

Only because nobody wants to move to a third world country. If people started immigrating to India and they chimped out about "muh heritage! Muh 100% Indo-Aryan purity!" I would consider them equally autistic.

If you aren't baiting then you should probably consider the ecological issue caused by the proliferation of a parasite race on the indigenous race. It's always something to prevent. Especially when this race is always

I wasn't born here and afaik my wife will be able to gain citizenship through marriage. Moving somewhere without knowing the language or having money to invest in a small business would be tough.

If you denying that Chinese laborers built the railroads I'm not sure what to say other than, if you're that ashamed of Canadian heritage, maybe you shouldn't be here.

Immigrants in North America are typically working class though, doing the jobs that most Canadians can't or won't do. They often consume less government benefits than native born Canadians since their families at home help support them.

chinese laborers weren't the only ones who built that AND it's not like the chinese then are the corrupt, communist mainlanders of today

It's a common lie to make you think you need them. If they such good workers they should go back and develop their countries in Africa. People will always do the hard work, Africans simply accept to be paid less, which isn't something you should support.

>modern China
>communist

Come on senpai, you know better than that. You don't even have the excuse of having a shit burger education.

oh, my, god. alright let's just be rational and obvious. Canada is never going to be a white only nation exclusively. barring complete societal breakdown.

why not just move into the interior and be alone with other white people. or, hey you know what? choose a city that has a high population of white people if it's so important to you.

this whole 'white genocide' thing is so fucking laughable. nobodies trying to kill you snow flake.

TIME TO GET REAAAAL
youtube.com/watch?v=GO63NuAGuks

they're clearly stuck with the mentality of communism, which is to be as corrupt as possible

Why should I have to move? My family came here before canada existed, we were here long before any of these people arrived. Why should I have to move to make way for them.

I don't support bringing an excessive amount of immigrants in, but mostly because it is ultimately not good for us or them. It just creates a new axis of social division as well as driving down wages and making it harder for people of all races to make a living. In addition the immigrants themselves are ghettoized, stigmatized, and taken advantage of by predatory employers who will pay them shit wages for hard work.

That doesn't mean I am triggered every time I see a brown person or feel resentment to them personally. Immigration is a bad policy, that doesn't mean I have a problem with immigrants themselves, that would be retarded.

because there is no way you are going to get everyone else to move when you are the one who has the problem. it's a rational proposition if it bothers you so much that brown people are in your vicinity.

You can't be a real person.

Save money and escape. Watch the news whining about white/capital flight. I am lucky enough to be able to escape this mad house.

I've been told by prajeets they intentionally move to bramladesh to be around other prajeets. It's normal for humans unless you're a dudelmao hippie or indoctrinated.

Kek, so if Chief Listerine came and told you to get off his ancestral land and that his people were here for tens of thousands of years before yours would you respectfully pack up and leave?

Where do we even go to though.

All the white countries are either flooded with immigrants or difficult to move to for white people.

Okay, so you would be in favor of a small percentage of shitskins, like 2%? Sounds more reasonable.
Also it's fair to be "triggered" or feel depressed when you're in a place where Africans or other immigrants represent the vast majority since a few years, especially if it's a place you used to know very differently.

I'm also good if there are a small number of immigrants, who don't necessarily stay here forever, come here and work, pay taxes, and behave properly. But not in favor of a racial replacement, nowhere around the world, diversity must be preserved and segregation is the best answer.

Tribalism is a base reaction sure, but intelligent people are capable of transcending their base instincts.

But user.

I am part native.

what if i told you that i'm a descendant of chief listerine and the french people who peacefully coexisted with them

go to poland.

OMG HERETIC BROWN PERSON.

go on a reserve if you want to be with your own people. we made them for you.

ah look, the intolerance of the tolerant suddenly comes up

>Okay, so you would be in favor of a small percentage of shitskins, like 2%? Sounds more reasonable.

I wouldn't give a number or percentage, but it should be small enough that they are forced to integrate effectively within a generation, which I actually think Canada has been pretty good at doing.

>But not in favor of a racial replacement, nowhere around the world, diversity must be preserved and segregation is the best answer.

I'm honestly indifferent to diversity or purity or any of that, I just want people to have as much freedom as possible. That means striking a balance between freedom of movement and ensuring good social cohesion.

do you happen to know the percentage?

Then I would tell you to channel the ghost and Louis Riel and kick out the eternal Anglo.

i wish but the government grabs guns

Not at all, I think the last mixing was the 1700s if I remember the family records correctly.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=bUQHa9no6EQ

I like you more now.

People from the same race (Europeans) integrate way easier though, for obvious reasons. You can't keep a high amount of non-White immigration even if they manage to "integrate" as soon as they come. Because the key isn't to be integrated, but to be assimilated.

how is that intolerant? the reserves were made for your people.

Ethnocentrism is the winning strategy. Extinction isn't a sign of intelligence.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Transcendence is for my dudelmao hippie tenants who do it at 4:20.

There are countries that aren't completely gone like Denmark, Iceland and so on. You'll have to come up with an escape plan.

>A thread in which a Vancouverite argues that Canada is falling apart because he just now realized there is a significant Chinese population in BC and this is suddenly a problem because his ancestors were raped by saxons.

Immigrants may have a hard time assimilating, but their kids do it just fine.

reserves might as well be concentration camps

it's just a thing you shove indians in so you can ignore them and parade their culture around while they drink themselves to death

It's not extinction if you pass on your genes m8. Just colonize some brown pussy.

Assimilating means you are as Canadian as the people living here for centuries.

An African will never be assimilated. Or else the nation becomes cosmopolitan like the US.

>these two non-white canadians arguing with the displaced white canadian
howling and screaming

The opposite happens in real life as opposed to your cbc kids tier fantasy. Children of Muslim immigrants are more radical and blacks still haven't assimilated to human life.

some reserves are nice, it just depends on how they spend their money. why don't you get a dna test and get your papers to join one.

then you can be with your people and away from all the other peoples! your paradise!

I've met and got along with plenty of 2nd generation Canadians m8, they integrate and assimilate just fine.

t. 3rd generation cannuck

I know some "integrated" niggers here too, some can even be conservative or everything. Doesn't mean I consider them as my countrymen. They are foreigners. Citizenship means nothing these days.

You haven't watched your share of heritage minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=UQyPXOHvwEc

based black man *tips maga hat* :^)

>he didn't watch federal propaganda
the same propaganda that makes john a. macdonald into a knight in shining armor who dindu nuffin

but hey, he "united" canada!

What did he du?
I'm unironically interested in Canadian history but nobody ever wants to talk about it.

I'm a Mackenzie man myself- Just saying that Canada has a way of making patriots of us all.

stupid polack...

educate yourself man... jesus christ

he was the 1st prime minister who also turned canada into a confederation

what they don't tell you is that he loved indio genocide and hated anything that wasn't a WASP

bringing this up to an anglo-canadian is sure to bring some butthurt

Residential Schools, Shutting down the red-river rebellion, and being called the father of Canada despite some provinces refusing to confederate until much later.