TRUMP IS A MESS

> "I'M A BILLIONAIRE"
> "I'M SELF FUNDING"
> "MY CAMPAIGN IS BROKE AND I NEED MONEY"

How do you explain this Sup Forums?

Clinton has $42 million, Bernie Sanders has $9 million, Trump has $1 million.

Even Bernie Sanders whose campaign is over currently has more money than Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/trump-spent-46-million-campaign-clinton-sanders-spent-150-million/
npr.org/2016/06/20/482853356/trumps-fundraising-lags-far-behind-clintons
nytimes.com/2016/06/21/us/politics/donald-trump-money-campaign.html?_r=0
motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/06/donald-trump-broke
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump supporters are entirely feels over reals, you won't get a good explanation that isn't make-belief bullshit.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Cuz he hasn't been fundraising until now

Jesus Christ man

Wall it

The 1 million is from donations, the self funding part is not factored into that you nimwit

>trump has 1$ million
you might want to get that checked friendo

Most of Trump's wealth is in assets.

He mobilized a brand new voting block: trailer trash.

Some actual conservatives will hold their nose and vote for him (not me), but they won't give him money. Good luck getting the illiterate trash that voted for you to donate, donald.

>oh shit i just replied to a Mexican poster and forgot to sage

yes he hashe received 5 millions in donations since the beggining of his campaign, most of those donation come from individuals giving small amounts of money

Elites hate him so wont fund him. Sanders has grassroots awooment. Trumplets are fucked.

Record efficiency.

There will be history books about how he has the entire media on strings. Moves and countermoves, friends.

>Trump
>Fundraising

Nigger, he literally just started doing that a week ago. Stop sucking Politico/Salon's cock.

If he's desperate for cash he'll loan his campaign money. Like he always has.

Wait he is suddenly poor now? Wasn't his net worth 4 billion?

Every non-retard knew this would happen

How do you get
>>MY CAMPAIGN IS BROKE AND I NEED MONEY
from
>If the GOP won't help their candidate, I'll do it myself

>he uses less money to promote himself
>durr hurr its something bad
Libcuck mentality is pure retardation. Following your logic that the campaign mney being the deciding factor then hillary having 42 times more campaign money should have 42 times bigger support than trump when they are going head to head. She should also have ~4.5 times bigger support than Bernie.

Everything you want to know about all candidates campaign money:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/trump-spent-46-million-campaign-clinton-sanders-spent-150-million/

Don't even bother. We're being fucking raided as usual.

Just sage slide threads. I can't believe I fell for Mexican bait.

If you're so worried about Trump's campaign funding, why don't just donate?

He said on Fox News this morning that he raised $12 million over the weekend

You don't think Trump can just write himself a fucking check? GTFO shill

>1 post by this ID

For those curious after his primary victory he said he was done self funding

>According to campaign finance reporting through May 2016 by the Federal Election Commission (FEC) Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump has now spent more than $55 million on his campaign. Democratic contenders Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders have spent $174 million and $202 million, respectively

>Trump loaned himself more than $43 million of his own money for his campaign. No other candidate has come close to providing this kind of money for their own campaign.

>Sanders and Clinton raised $208 million and $204 million, respectively to date, totaling more than $416 million.

You mean most of it comes from multi-million dollar pledges from ultra wealthy Jews.

Source?

+10'

3.99 billion of that was self assessed value for the brand name "trump"

>As of the end of May, Trump's campaign account held just $1.3 million compared to Clinton's $42 million. Ben Carson, whose bid for the GOP nomination ended in early March, had $1.8 million in his campaign fund. Many Republican senators facing tough re-election fights this fall have considerably more money on hand than their party's presumptive nominee for president.

>Team Trump – his presidential campaign, the Republican National Committee and the friendly superPAC Great America PAC – went into June and the opening phases of the general election with $21.7 million in cash. Team Clinton, which includes her campaign, the Democratic National Committee and the Priorities USA superPAC, reported cash on hand totaling $103.4 million.

>Comparisons with the 2012 presidential race at this point are equally stark. Trump's campaign committee raised $5.6 million, to Clinton's $26.4 million. Mitt Romney's campaign pulled in $23.4 million, versus $39.1 million for Obama. Cash-on-hand for Team Romney was $85.6 million; for Team Obama, $142.1 million.

>The FEC report shows the campaign now owes Trump $45.7 million, after he lent an additional $2.2 million last month. Trump's lending produced four of every 10 dollars in May receipts. Trump, who claims to be worth more than $10 billion, says he plans to rely on donors to fund his fall general election campaign.

His speech the night of his victory

Surely this will end his campaign right Juanito?

(((BUILD IT)))

Trump using less money than clinton or bernie and winning the nomination is a bad thing now?

Sure, whatever you say scott

>hahaha Trump is so poor, he's not spending as much as Hillary! Republicans are poorfags! Fight the 1%!

ask Jeb Bush how superior funding worked out

>He has a staff of around 70 people — compared with nearly 700 for Mrs. Clinton — suggesting only the barest effort toward preparing to contest swing states this fall.

>Mr. Trump’s fund-raising for May reflects his lag in assembling the core of a national finance team. In the same month that he clinched the Republican nomination, Mr. Trump raised just $3.1 million and was forced to lend himself $2 million to meet costs. Some invitations to Trump fund-raising events have featured the same short list of national Republican finance volunteers regardless of what city the event is held in, suggesting Mr. Trump has had some trouble lining up local co-hosts.

>Fund-raisers for Mr. Trump, who asked for anonymity to discuss internal discussions, said they were now hoping to raise up to $500 million in joint efforts with the Republican National Committee, or an average of $100 million a month from June through October. He is now reliably raising between $5 million and $7 million in each city where he raises money, those donors said.

>In a first for a major party nominee, Mr. Trump has suggested he will leave the crucial task of field organizing in swing states to the Republican National Committee, which typically relies on the party’s nominee to help fund, direct and staff national Republican political efforts. His decision threatens to leave the party with significant shortfalls of money and manpower

>A joint fund-raising effort with Mr. Trump and 11 state Republican parties yielded the Republican National Committee $3 million in just five days at the end of May. Some of the largest checks came from a handful of wealthy Trump supporters who are not party mainstays, suggesting Mr. Trump could tap new sources of campaign money.

nytimes.com/2016/06/21/us/politics/donald-trump-money-campaign.html?_r=0

Too many of your people in lebanon

How small a loan is he going to lend if needed?

Except for the personal meltdown stuff, all of this is basically a money problem. Trump doesn't have any. In fact, pretty much everything you need to know about Trump's campaign—and his underlying business acumen, though that's a story for another time—is captured in FEC form 3P. As you can see, it shows that Trump ended the month of May with $1.28 million on hand. That's disastrous. It's unbelievable. It's less than a tenth of what he should have. It's less than a well-run congressional campaign should have. It's $40 million less than Hillary Clinton's campaign has. It's Donald Trump in a nutshell.

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/06/donald-trump-broke

I wouldn't spend my own money trying to save this cuckold country either. He should be 10 points up in the polls by this point.

If all you faggots care about is race you deserve to live in an African tier country

I am pretty sure he has 100 million coming his way from Sheldon Adelson. Why is this being overblown?

He has the money you retarded spic, enough to fund both his and $hillary's campaigns while being run by Colonel Sanders. This is an issue of saving money, which in the primary meant saying stupid shit and getting his face plastered on the news. It's a different beast for the GE and he knows that. If he can save money, he will. He has saved so much money compared to his competitors, the thought of him actually putting fuel in his burner is fascinating.

When the conventions are over come August, and the race for the general election has officially begun, it's going to be a magnificent display of power by Trump.

>motherjones

They're cucks and want to cuck post

All of Sanders' talking points about Hillary being a wall st. whore have disappeared overnight. Now the msm is saying nothing but

>look how much money she has! What a strong womyn!!!

It's pathetic.

Bunch if retards replying to this bait. Y'all need to stop falling for these shill threads, it's fucking embarrassing.

Trump has spent like 60m.
Bernie and Hillary have spent well over 200m each by now.

so much delusion
read the Federal Election Commission report
Trump also announced that he will stop picking his own pocket, he already gave 43 millions

>How do you explain this Sup Forums?

>Clinton has $42 million, Bernie Sanders has $9 million, Trump has $1 million

1. Trump initially never took any money

2. Only accepted small donations because it was logistically a pain in the ass to return them all.

3. Spent roughly a quarter of what hildog or Bernie spent to defeat his 17 opponents

4. The national race is on and it's expensive as fuck

5. In typical businessman fashion he does not want to spend his own money but only fundraises half-heartedly

6. Liberals complain he isn't taking enough money from billionaires and self-interests. View it as a sign of weakness.

OY VEY

>not using bait/shill threads to redpill summer and newfriends
shiggy diggy niggy piggy

is the Republican dead because of Trump being the nominee and it being a disaster? I hope so.

The funny thing is that the Shills on Sup Forums were bitching that Trump sold out when it was reported that Adelson agreed to donate 100 million to the Trump campaign.

Now they are saying he is broke....the autism is very real with these fuckers.

Based burger

you're a Trump shill, you're ruining that board

*Republican Party i mean

Thanks for giving trump free advertising. Seriously trump doesn't need to pay for ads when everyone does it for free

Or Meg Whitman, the bitch who spent $159,000,000 to not be the governor of California.

They would do well to realize that most of the properties Trump has built in the last 16 years have been overseas.

He's on the campaign trail telling Americans that the experts in his business have said America is a bad investment, we need to change..We need tariffs and low levels of migration or its OVER

>making this board great again
Ftfy Ahmed
Cool clock tho

Remember, taking less money from special interests for your campaign is a personal shortcoming.

> sanders
NO REFUNDS

Clinton is loaded because she is fueled by the same globalist cretins who want to enslave the general population and make kings of themselves, especially the banking sector.

Trump's war chest is light because he isn't interested in selling out and being owned by a third party.

B but isn't trump the crony capitalist

Getting donations isn't the same as fundraising. You can get donations without fundraising.

Do you have any source to your claim that black voters voted massively for Trump ?

Also : I just learnt he hasn't done any TV ad yet. Can't wait for it to start and have low-information normies learn about Hillary.

Remember to sage all Mexiposters.

Every time.

#OccupyTrumpStreet

He already has: the NRA.

Trump simply has no support outside of his own wallet.

>liberals hate him
>conservatives hate him
>GOP won't even talk to him, let alone donate

lmao what a joke candidate. Enjoy the next season of apprentice, carrotcucks

Kek

A Lebanese owns Mexico. You're even.

Trump isn't even a billionaire tbqh senpai

He did TV ads during the primaries. Sanders and Clinton had way more, they were in pretty much every ad block, but you'd see some Trump ads here and there, along with lots of Rubio.

>Bunch if retards replying to this bait. Y'all need to stop falling for these shill threads, it's fucking embarrassing.

Sup Forums is shill central though

>How do you explain this Sup Forums?
Trump knows the media is basically like WWE. Just recently we had a "wall street donor" threaten to pull support for Hillary if she chose Warren as VP. Who believes this shit? If he was serious in his threat he'd say it to Hillary not some fucking reporter. I was watching TYT last night and that cuckhold Cenk fell for it like the stupidest motherfucker in the whole world. He literally said that if Hillary picks Warren as VP it would show she's serious about blah blah blah. What a shitshow fucking clown.

Trump is just playing the game. He's been the underdog the whole time and he's got to stay there.

>Mexican

E M B E Z Z L E M E N T

How is this bad? Trump took on several great GOP candidates and won back in April. Hillary has far more money and is still fighting Bernie for the nomination. Looks like Trump is still the better choice.

Sage

1 post

Woah, Trump is keeping money out of politics? I didn't know that. I am now on the #TrumpTrain

how is this even possible to be this much disconnected from reality

That guys shirt sounds like a challenge

He wasted last month campaigning in primaries he couldn't lose

pride, narcissism and self aggrandizement

It doesen't mean he has 4 billion dollars pockey money, it's just the speculated worth of his brand. He may not even have 20 millions to go spend just like that.

This

Sage

The info came from Trump's own FEC filing. Don't shoot the messenger.