What is life like in the Latin countries other than Mexico? I've been to Mexico many times...

What is life like in the Latin countries other than Mexico? I've been to Mexico many times, but never the other countries south of it.

Lazy people.

It just keeps getting worse and worse the further you go south

Literally a million times better in every single aspect. All countries, no exceptions. It's an utopia, it's unbelievable.

t. knower

>implying

>>Many miners work at the gold mine owned by CorporaciĆ³n Ananea. Under the cachorreo system they work for 30 days without payment. On the 31st day they are allowed to take with them as much ore as they can carry on their shoulders.[5] Whether the ore contains any gold or not is a matter of luck. Pocketing of nuggets or promising chunks of rich ore is tolerated.

Such is life in Latin America

They have a very relaxed lifestyle and good wines

except that the southern cone is white and first world, Sup Forums told me so

nowhere is better than Colombia. Beautiful women, beautiful lands, amazing food, dancing, plenty of people speak english, and if youre american, everything falls in line

>el papa chulo
What did they mean by this?
Google tells me nothing

But you are special
Same with the guys with the copas

The cute pope, referring to John Paul II

>La madre putria
>Hermanitos
>La Cuba Europea

It means "hot guy" or "cute guy." Probably means they think Polish men are hot.

>el papa chulo

Even if there is ore in the rocks, how do these people process it?

this tbqh

Pretty good if you aren't poor.

AJAKJAKAJLKAJKALJLAKJK Macedonia El BoliviANO

why the fuck are we serbia and bosnia?

Violent and wartorn, maybe?

>tfw Croatia

brazil is more dangerous than colombia

I've been to most countries.
They are all pretty nice if you have money, with comparable life standards for the middle class.
If you are poor they are all shitty.

it gets worse the more south you go until Costa Rica (which is superior to Mexico) and then it strat getting better the more south you going through Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, paraguay, Argentina and Uruguay. Not a big fan of the rest of countries