aldoconti.com/casual
mensfashion.com.mx/camisas-para-caballero/sport
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Clothing_retailers_of_Canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post more

after reading that bs I unironically have to say but face/height/frame

woah really made me think

So basically just do your hair?
If you're a fat faggot or a lanklet or have face/body self improvement coud take 1-3 year and involve a lot of diet, exercise, grooming

I don't have any more, I'm waiting for the guy on /fit/ to make a part 2 and 3 so I can finally become chad. So far i got a haircut and shaved all my bodyhair.

>BUT if you haven't given up on life yet, then this infographic is for you
Well there goes that

>shaved all my bodyhair

post tummy

Another tip

Always use your hand if you're insecure about being too big/too small for her

Open your hand, look at it. Get your dick out, and use an imaginary line between your thumb and middle finger. You should see that, if you're average, your dick should be as big as that line. If it ain't, try with the other fingers
Now, when talking to a female friend of yours, take a close look at her face, and picture a line between her chin and the end of her forehead. Now, you may use your hand to compare your dick to that line. Is it slightly bigger? Hooray! Your dick is the perfect size for her
If it's smaller or bigger than needed...foreplay > oral > clitoris > neck licking is the combo you need

Just remember, dont pick on size queens
And lastly, ''better an active sardine than a sleeping anaconda''

No, fuck off faggot.

This is advanced autism.

Go to a suit store and buy nice clothes, there are a fuck ton that aren't expensive and aren't formal at all. Always check trends, and if you encounter a professional seller who knows their job (they exist), listen to them. People will think you are more successful, and you will look better without doing much.

All day, everyday I get compliments on how well dressed I am, mostly by girls. They approach you, and the difference in treatment is noticeable instantly, exactly like what happens with a nice, clean haircut.

Basically, teach yourself how to dress good, cunt.

Ah yes, let me just pick up a nice sports coat to go with my fedora and hermes tie to go to the gym in.

Nice.
True Chad is a mindset.
And I dont mean
>just b yorself
No. To actually get somewhere you have to go above and beyond yourself WANTING to improve everything about you. Not just physically but in every aspect of (You). It takes too much discipline and trial-and-error for most people to follow through with and so many dont even try. But in reality it's the only thing in the way of becoming your perfect self.

t. Mexican reviewbrah

Now this, is what I call Asperger's Syndrome + Autism

We're having a nice thread about becoming a chad, not some fucking leaf boy paying taxes to impress canadian ''women''

Suit stores sell sporting clothes, cunt.
Fedoras suck.

aldoconti.com/casual

Just an example.
Obviously, not everything they sell is great, so you need to know how to cherrypick the best ones.

Srs question, what if my eyebrows are thiccc

You are underestimating how much difference a nice outfit makes. But if you want to dress like a manchild or a teen all your life, be my gest.

mensfashion.com.mx/camisas-para-caballero/sport

I'm just posting generic inexpensive stores as examples. They have nice things if you know where to look.

Look man. I don't have $200 to spend on ONE tie. I appreciate the advice but unless you're suggesting me to steal or buy used clothes I can't take your advice.

Trim them

Man, I'm not asking you to buy clothes from Armani. Aldo Conti and Mens Factory are just some generic stores where the average low middle class Mexican can buy clothes.

Shirts and pants around 10 dollars.

There has to be something similar that is accesible for the average Canadian.

I looked up the cost of hermes ties and I cannot afford them. Maybe they're much cheaper in Mexico but here most people cannot spend $200 on a tie.

There are brands like "Lmental" that sell nice looking clothes really cheap for their quality. Pic related.
>ties
You are not thinking outside the box. Shirts can work without ties and with a nice pair of jeans.
And if low income Mexicans can theoretically do it (most don't because they are plebs, however), I'm sure any Canadian could do it.
You might not like it, but girls do.

This obviously only works if you are not fat, though. Fat people don't look good in anything.

I'm not wearing cheap garbage. I might as well wear nothing at all if i'm going to wear poorfag clothes.

Chad does not look poor, he does not dress poor.

You get the exact same quality than the more expensive clothes if you know how to look.

Remember, looking like a beta is a choice.

No. A Calvin Klein dress shirt is not the same as some POOjeet poorfag dress shirt.

I only wear good clothes or i wont wear anything at all. Chad would NEVER dress in cuckold clothes.

Most men rarely know how/where to buy suits.
If you do know, cheers m8. Suits are great.

I should probably have said "clothing retailer" or "fashion stores" instead. But yeah, I do know where to buy suits as well.

Also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Clothing_retailers_of_Canada

holy shit MĂ©jico

kek

>''better an active sardine than a sleeping anaconda''
that's some guru shit, thank you my dude