What did Mbappe mean by this?

What did Mbappe mean by this?

It means psg offered him more money.

He didnt chose PSG over Real Madrid.
Madrid declared themselves out of the running because of his absurd contact demands.

Basically Mpoopi chose PSG because nobody else was in consideration for him.

It means his communication is brilliant.

Means that Monaco is a sovereign nation.

He wants to emulate Spain's Real, Germany's Bayern and Italy's Juventus.
France's PSG will become the backbone of the France NT.
Our NT underperformed for years, also because all players were in different clubs
Now France will have 6-7 players in PSG, and will be able to reliably take on Spain/Germany/Italy

Where in France does the Mbappe family originate from?

Can we have more threads about the player who can't score against Luxembourg

>6-7 players in PSG
?

Real offers 7 m
>I want to play for Real
PSG come with 14 m
>Great players make history in their own country

colonies

b-but they're all brazilian

I do support players staying in their domestic country, something charming about it

well he should play in Cameroon or Algeria then

didn't know Mbrap was Qatari but I guess it makes sense.

>nigger
>in my own country
Fuck off back to Africa then.

nein. madrid wanted him to stay one more year in monaco(to check if he flops), he was demanded by many top clubs, making his transfer really expensive. his father and himself were worried about his pitch time in madrid anyway. he stays in France, he play int he club he supported, his family stays in France including his little bro. he did the right choice. Madrid's arrogance is at fault. "hurr durr we're madrid, he'll wait for us."

He would never make it in the starting 11 in madrid and even off the bench he would be behind most people in the pecking order. He would not get to play, madrid do not need him.

Already Mbappé Kurzawa Rabiot Areola Kimpembé. It's 2 players from this critical mass of France NT players in PSG

That's why he didn't go in Madrid. Because Madrid is known to only make experienced (+25 yo) players play

im sure some frog retard will believe this

MFloppe

Tell that to Marcelo, Varane, Carvajal, Asensio, Isco, Kovacic and many more.

heh