What do you imagine was going through his mind as he was being carted off in a foreign country?

What do you imagine was going through his mind as he was being carted off in a foreign country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJxPLqO3EBE
esquire.com/news-politics/news/a46004/trump-mute-button-graffiti/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>i sure wish i had received proper gun handling techniques and training back in the good ole uk

Britcuck?

Probably this

why are eurofags always trying to meddle in our politics

>I wish I was home building robots instead
>do these people even play minecraft?
>my feet hurt
>I'm hungry, I wonder if they have chicken tendies in jail

>"Where are my chicken tendies? Reeeeeeeeeeeee"

>man I'm going to take so much dick in prison
>awesome

>it didn't work like mu 10/10 in britain waifu said it would!!!

ROBOT
W
A
R
S

He is going to discover the real result of Diversity in his ass ever night now. USA prisons aren't cushy whitewashed at 12% white.

He was thinking about all the black dick he was going to take in prison.

Why do liberals only think about killing when they look at guns? Are they all closet serial killers?

>What do you imagine was going through his mind

allahu akbar

"I wish I had tried to kill a right wing MP back home"

>At least I didn't get stabbed

>I could have disarmed

Sure you could, sweety.

>>Burger whining about foreign involvement in our politics...

I seriously hope that was meant ironically.

Why wouldn't we just deport him as if he were a regular shitskin who had overstayed his visa?

>I can take a gun out of a cop's holster easily, just like in the movies!
>I'm gonna get jail raped, just like in the movies!

Care to guess which one has more truth to it?

Because he attempted to assassinate a presidential candidate which is a bit worse than simply overstaying a visa.

Prisonseks

You have a bit of trouble following things don't you user?

By the way, how exactly do holsters inhibit gun-grabs?

Pencil necked pussy.

What's he doing in the bottom pic?

Every police holster has a lock on it for this very reason, sometimes simply just a leather strap and a button, I think they use more sophisticated tech for events like this

They require you to grab it at a certain angle to come out easily. An angle that isn't really feasible if you're behind the guy

>not being American
>using the term "sweety"

Wow. Some holsters--especially LEO models-- have safety catches that have to be depressed before the firearm can be removed from the holster. Just tugging the handle won't work.

>deport him
He was going to attempt to take a candidates life, he should be executed.

Liberals, the left in general, are violent psychopaths.

looks like he's making a robot for robot wars
youtube.com/watch?v=LJxPLqO3EBE

she watches game of thrones

Why the media isn't reporting how the left-wing narrative is turning young cuck boys into assassins?

What is his sentence gonna be?

10 to twenty?

Life?

Injection? Electric chair?

Buttons/latches angled and positioned in a way that it is very difficult to simultaneously push the buttons and pull the firearm out unless you are wearing it. Even if you know how to use the holster it is likely to take you long enough for the gun owner to get his hand on it.

He looks like he might have a touch of the 'tism

>she

He'll be extradited where he will then go sip tea in prison with Mohammed for a few years and come out a radical Islamist.

Its becoming a real problem to be honest.

>level 3 holster

That's two assassination attempts on Trump so far. Can you imagine the media shitstorm if there was just one against Clinton.

Ahahhahaha
According to BBC he is a legit sperg. His mother thinks he was blackmailed or manipulated. Anyway fucking funny. Asperger tries to kill trump, fails with epic spaghetti spill. You should have mercy on the comedy tard IMHO.

Probably thought the cops gun would spill from it's holster as quick as spaghetto did from his own pockets.

if a kid from another country tried to get her it'd be a field day

Fucking kecked out loud

A fair assumption... if you're retarded. Trumps first move as President should be to pardon him and invite him to the Whitehouse for cheetos and mountain dew.

English /m/fag here

They are dragging even robots into it now are they?

Sorry Yanks

Anyone found this guy's Twitter?

oh how i wish she tried to grab the guy's gun just to try prove her point

hes going to be brutally raped in prison for a very long time

Is there video of this?

>plans to kill presidential candidate for over a year
>his plan includes stealing a gun from a police officer
What a retard

you forgot
>plans to steal a gun from a police officer for over a year
>doesn't know that police have safety holsters to prevent this

he probably wouldn't have even known what to do with it even if he got it

> Thank goodness I did this here and not in some nation where I could get in real trouble... maybe even caned

Guns are programmed to laugh derisively if a Bong touches one.

The brit probably touched the gun and intimidate developed PTSD and had a breakdown.

It's hilarious how a single right wing guy is plastered everywhere, and suddenly "right wing terrorism" is a problem. But every single left leaning person (majority of mass shooters for example) are never mentioned.

That's because he's from the UK and doesn't realize that you can just walk into a store and buy an exploding-squirty-bang-stick.

They believe that killing right wing members is justified.
We already heard on TV that Trumps must be stopped no matter what so here they are.

I showed this to a friend who is a cop and actually told me to try it (After removing the bullets).

It's impossible to remove the gun from the holster unless you are facing him. If you tray to do it from that position the gun just gets stuck in there.

This graffiti happens the other day and everyone thinks it's soooo clever and funny. Even the media writes about how great it was.

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a46004/trump-mute-button-graffiti/

It's ok for liberals to "silence the opposition" but not ok for anyone else.

That twink is in for a serious prison bumming.

>Level 1 tranny

Get out of my country you weak faggot.

This. I have a speed draw holster on my competition gun belt, even with that thing if you don't pull at a specific angle, it aint coming out. And that angle is in no way shape or form to the rear.

Well it's not like Illyrians, Cyrenians, or Gauls got to meddle in Roman politics. An empire's provinces shouldn't get any day unless they can actually rebel successfully.

He was probably thinking "Why do the police keep telling me I'll be getting BBC in prison? They allow cable?"

What a dumbass everyone in jail is a trump supporter
Just wait till the biker gang inmates get a hold of him they'll make him squeal like a British hog

1. That woman isn't even British, she was born and raised in Seattle.

2. That is in NYC, which means the person with the gun is a cop. If she tried to take it she would immediately have been shot to death by his partner since she is making an immediate attempt to grievously injure or kill a law enforcement officer.

This ain't Norway son.

"Dindu nuffins"

Stop with this biker thing.
There are a lot of competing biker gangs.
Many of them run drugs, guns and people across the Mexican boarder.

>*hands covering ears*
>nah nah nah! nah nah nah!
>I win the argument as long as I keep ignoring you!

Well it's not inaccurate, kind of sums up every liberal argumentative point.

CANADA PLS STAHP IM DYINGGGG

Probably a ten year sentence with half of it commuted and then deportation. Most likely, he'll serve 6 months before we agree to turn him over to the bongs.

Kill the assassin!!!!

And some make abused children safe, and scare off WBC shills

>What do you mean I can't attack Trump IRL like I do in my internet hugbox?

> Brit assassin

"You never should have come here!"

i saw somebody tap a cops gun as a "joke" and the cop slammed him into the ground instantly

im suprised thats all that happened to the guy