JUST

I'd fuck her shit up nahmean

i'd do her if you catch my full drift

What did he mean by this?

I'd lick her feet if you know what I mean

She is lesbian, for real. She was together with Camilla Belle for a long time

>Millions in the bank
UNJUST

is she safe from babushka transformation then?

I don't want kids or a wife either

I would pull her panties to the side, ease my erect penis into her vagina and thrust repeatedly if you understand the subtle nuances of my declaration.

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT? SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN!

That feel when Masha is Belorussian

/OurMasha/

Are you wasted on meldoniy again pidorashka?

she could shit on me and use my tongue for toilet paper

I'd use my penis in her vag/buttocks/mouth areas, savvy?

I'd pound my bollocks on her sweet tight clam, innit?

Why always so many lewd posts in Maшa threads?

There is a reason why white ppl will soon become a minority in the US

>Fucking just to breed

Can we help it that we have transcended the basic drive of animals?

>tf
>tp

Because she is lewd. You can tell that she's a pervert.

Nice try but white americans have a bigger feritility rate than white germans

i'm black and i don't want kids. and i'm an only child.

she is waiting for me :3

As if Germans don't have the same problem.

Also white births became the majority again due to Trump deporting Mexicans.

It means that he will penetrate her from behind so hard her fecal matters will remain eternally congested.

Good boy. Behave yourself too, Toby.

Nope Trump stopped that sorry.
Also, white liberal fertility rate has dropped below 1 child while conservative whites have 3 children on average.
Sad!

>tfw non-white too but want kids someday
>tfw no gf

she's just saving herself for me

trying not to get headshot by the local overseers

its a documented fact that sub-humans breed at the highest rates.

>tfw no amazon russian gf

What's wrong about it?

I get the feeling she likes to wear a tight underarmour tennis dress with no panties, make a guy get on his knees, and pull the back of it over his head so it forces his face into her asshole. Then as he licks it, she derides him for having poor self-discipline

Why is it so hard to find girls with GOAt legs.

there are always girls with big tits or asses but there aren't many girls with great legs.

>2017
>Having kids

>not having kids

I think what you're noticing is that in America, women tend to shave their legs when the groom themselves

>What did OP mean by this post?

Let her do whatever she wants. She's a millionaire. Let her spend her cash on herself.

Great legs can't be faked Mexibean.

>having hijos

Masha dun goofed in life.

Ukrainian subhuman

Don't bully Russia
Don't bully Ukraine

if her leaks ever drop I'll pull my penis off, or at least rub it down to a tiny stump...a tinier stump.

u guys r cute :3

kek

dat legs tho

Is an politician a atehelt

But if an politician is a atehelt the question you should as is, is and (((puppet))) an politician?

She's literally /our/ gal

There is nothing wrong

Is she barren? Can she get pregnant?

At what age should a woman get married?

27-32

At whichever age she feels like doing it, same goes for men.

in reality probably this but for mgtow and Sup Forums 12 to 14 because women hit the wall at 16 or something.

On the day deemed by her father to be correct, providing the dowry is sufficient.

Pretty outdated view on women man.

most lesbian couples seem to have the macho/ugly one and the waif/pretty one. is masha the macho one here?

Why are literally every single german poster a numale cuck?

did something trigger you monkey?

Ahmed please

You now imagine her as a babushka

Yes, the devotion of german cucks for womyn, as if they are pure angels or something.
I'm not surprised that all the germans sit down to pee, numale faggot.

lmao where do you pull your whiteknight-angle from now? your kind always gets so buttblasted on this topic, i wonder why.

You're obviously whiteknighting when your perspective on womyn marrying is based on how "mature" they must be to do so, and ridiculazing men that believe that we shouldn't marry a bunch of old slags after they have been through the cock carousel for years.

anyone who thinks girls should marry at 14 need to be "ridiculazed".

I didn't meant 14 years literally, the german faggot was ridculazing men that think that young women should marry, the 12-14 years was just part of the mockery.
But yeah, I'm also not surprised that a scandinavian believe that marrying a teen is horrible, this must be a bigger crime than a rapefugee fick ficking your women.

>i'm also not surprised that a scandinavian believe that marrying a 14 year old is horrible
well you shouldn't, most people would find that to be a horrible idea.

yeah whatever. good luck with your fantasies about marrying children as a 40yo man.

I said teen. Even if it was a 18 years old women nordcucks would still believe that she is too young to marry and have kids.

>teens are kid

You're naivy, german girls at this age are already sucking halal cock.

>I said teen
and i said 14. learn to read.

You're the one attributing a random age to make your argument, nordcuck.

White liberals generally live in White dominated urban enclaves and like to maintain a much higher standard of living, and as such don't waste their time with children.

In contrast, white conservatives are much more likely to live in extreme poverty, relegated to the dirt and mud and surrounded by other impoverished races.

White women of all social standing and political affiliation are getting subdued into race mixing, but white liberals generally have the education and lack of religious brainwashing needed to have access to birth control and abortion.

In essence, white liberals will generally remain a small enclave of elitists. white conservatives will all become mulattos.

you're the one seeing a very specific "14" in my comments and think i meant "teen". learn to read before replying to my posts, please.

We will eventually all fuck each other and become that of a grey pigmentation. Computers & robotics will consume our lives and reduce us in physical stature. Having to look at screens all day will adjust our eyes is freakish ways.

The grey aliens were us from the future coming back to communicate.

>We will eventually all fuck each other

Be gentle lad

this tbqh