MIA: Hurricane Irma could effect Dolphins-Bucs game
PIT: Bell officially signs franchise tender
BUF: Fifth-round rookie QB Peterman "ready to start"
NO: Peterson wants to "stick it" to the Vikings
CAR: Newton ready for Week One
BUF: Unknown if Taylor starts first game
PIT: Tampa Bay sends S J. J. Wilcox to the Steelers

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000838591/article/watchability-rankings-chargers-high-ahead-of-week-1
nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000000838859/Tale-of-the-Tape-Chiefs-vs-Patriots
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one watches handegg anymore, Cletus.

second for aints go 7-9 again

Five (5) wins this year!

The two CFB games on this Sunday were infinitely more entertaining than anything the NFL has put out in years

>Andrew Luck won't play in season opener

This news broke literally the second after I hit post. Will the Clots win a single game?

Hey, as a Finn which team should I root for?
I'm kinda torn between Detroit Lions and Minnesota Vikings as those areas have the most Finnish Americans. I like the Vikings uniforms and aesthetic better, but I root for Detroit teams in MLB and NHL. The Lions sport a rather bland look if you ask me.
What do you guys think?

I like CFB, but are you fucking kidding me? Super Bowl LI and XLIII are literally the greatest football games of all time

Root for the Lions. We've only won a single playoff game since 1957, yet that seems to be turning around. The Lions are poised to make a deep playoff run soon, and that's going to be fun to watch.

>apparently Sup Forums wants you to be a Jags fan

Go back to starving in your favela Da Silva

You need to stick with your state theme of intense autism, so pick from the following:
Da burrs
Da tardinals
Da nanners
Da gayders

quedo delicioso

alright let's get this shit over with

For me, it's sopa de perro. Uma delĂ­cia.

Must be nice to be able to watch your team on Sunday. Meanwhile down in Florida we're about to get fucked by a hurricane and they're going to end up rescheduling our game.

>Bills picked up Joe Webb
how many Panthers have gone to Buffalo?

That's a 4-12 team if I've ever seen one

Speaking of Florida:
>be Dolphins
>stadium has no dome
What did they mean by this?

>Ted Ginn
get ready for an insane catch and then 5 easy passes dropped

Who is Chris Odom and why should I care that the packers signed him?

There are 3 (three) days until the season starts. What the fuck are you people doing cucking yourselves with a single general?

Stop posting here
Go make actual threads
Support those threads by posting in them

as a team absolutely, but their schedule has 5 or 6 possible wins, so who knows

Personally I'm hoping for 6.

Don't tell me what to do, fignuts.

I thought the Aints oline was supposed to be elite or at least very good? Have i been lied to

in this division? christ no, they're gonna suck

wait shit you meant just the oline
my point still stands though, worst in the division, at least until armstead comes back

who /overbeforeitstarted/ here

I thought Peat was gonna play week 1?

>cincinnati ever beating houston

Peterson statement:
>I wanna beat my old team like a 3 year old that spilled paint in the basement , DAMN YOU TRYSHAWN !!!

Nah, Bengals are going 12-4 and Dalton is winning MVP.

Still a first round loss though

what did he mean by this?

I'd switch Ingram to great. He just doesn't get a ton of touches unfortunately

it's a four-day turnaround and a road game for them, i'd almost pick the home team no matter who the teams were

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Please somebody do a for the Browns after the preseason

can I get a template

Buffalo has to wake the fuck up and accept that they can't afford a football team anymore. It's the smallest city in the league, and it's shrinking further every year.

Dalton will go down in the second game with a knee injury. screencap this

I thought Green Bay was the smallest city in the league

Nice sport you got there, Eurofag

is sanu really under great? dude was a menace with us

>Brazil
>Europe
you fucking idiot. that said, Brazil NFL posts should generally be filtered

yeah sanu's a beast

Oh shit you're right. 2nd smallest city in the league, and the 2nd poorest, behind only Cleveland.

Oh shit you're right. 2nd smallest, and 2nd poorest, behind only Detroit.

The models have been shifting further west every day. That shits going into the gulf my friend.

>yfw both the toxins and the aints have to share the alamodome

Buccaneers!

>loses to the Ravens with a rusty/gimp flacco and no defense
>thinks they can beat the Texans
>loses on 10 days rest against another team with no defense

what exactly do you think the bengals' strength is?

Is this the year the Eagles finally get their shit together?

>yfw every team in the south east has to play in the same stadium

I really fucking hope so.

Here was the model runs for Sunday.

#PrayforFlorida

but what is the high pressure system in the northern atlantic doing? if it's shrinking, the east one are accurate, if it's growing, it's going to the gulf. it's that simple to predict where irma is going

/nfl/ - Weather Sciences

I live on the north carolina coast. how fucked am I?

>Tolzien-Goff
>Bortles-Savage
>Probably Peterman-McCown

And the NFL wonders why its ratings are declining.

How is it the nfls fault that college qbs suck?

Not that simple. If the high was left alone then the eastern tracks would be more accurate. A trough is currently moving across the US which will eventually affect the high. Predicting when and to what degree the trough affects the high is what the models are having difficulty with now,

It's the NFL fault for giving shitty QB matchups.

Who's going to fall for the Rosen meme next Draft?

theres always been bad quarterbacks

we never, ever beat the ravens when we're supposed to. the texans are flying from houston on four days rest. no burfict in green bay and it won't matter how many points we score because rodgers is gonna shred our secondary

the nfl doesn't get to pick which teams play each other just the order

correct
I thought it was common knowledge how fickle weather is? I mean it's basically a meme how hard it is to track the weather, who would ever say it's easy to predict on this scale?

Oh shit I misunderstood your post, damn those are terrible matchups

it's the NFL's fault Luck has a bum shoulder?

>Chargers top nfl.com watachability rankings

>From Philip Rivers to running back Melvin Gordon, Defensive Player of the Year candidate Joey Bosa and ferocious undersized cornerback Jason Verrett, the Chargers are loaded with players who love to ball. That energy and surplus of emerging talents like tight end Hunter Henry, pass rusher Melvin Ingram and deep threat Tyrell Williams should make the Chargers such a blast to track this season.

>Unlike the rest of this tier, the Chargers have little recent success to build off. They are playing in a converted soccer stadium in a city whose love they will have to earn. There are weaknesses (offensive line and injury luck) that could sink the entire enterprise, but this is the best team Rivers has been gifted since LaDainian Tomlinson was in the backfield. Rivers is a Hall of Fame quarterback ready to make a sentimental, potentially awkward ride in a new city. Who's with me?

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000838591/article/watchability-rankings-chargers-high-ahead-of-week-1

I genuinely believe the Chargers will be good this year, and even contend for the AFC West, but how desparate is the NFL to see the LA move as not a failure?

The Chargers are always fun to watch, but not as a fan.

It's a rollercoaster of emotions.

Yea NHC has some of the smartest bubble head weather forecasters in the country and their margin of error on day 4-5 for tropical storms averages around 300 miles. It's basically anyone's guess at this point how the storm will affect the US

we're so fucked

The Chargers have an underrated roster, they just end up shooting themselves in the foot a lot

Another pic with cone of uncertainty. Keep an eye on this one bros. It's gonna be big.

>tfw I get to die before watching the dolphins shit season this year

feels kinda good man

I wouldn't worry bro. Models have been consistently shifting left. It's looking more like a gulf coast event

f
>tfw they turn it around and win an owl in 10 years

Yeah right into the Gulf where it takes a hard left and hits Tampa directly

uh hard right rather

Who is that guy on the left? Did he play for Andy Reid or what?

that's MJD fool

DESU he has been pretty good, he's very reliable and is a great 3rd down option for moving the chains. But I dont know how I feel about putting him in the category of great WRs like Hilton, Michael and Demaryius Thomas. All of whom are consistent 1k yard receivers.

That's Maurice Jones Drew. He played for the Jags and one season for the Raiders

nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000000838859/Tale-of-the-Tape-Chiefs-vs-Patriots

>that cheeky turn over St Louis and directly into the Ozarks

>keith wenning
>dan orlvosky
>joe webb
>geno smith
>tj yates
>jeff driskel
>taysom hill
>jake rudock
>alex tanney
All of these QBs have NFL contracts

Ever since NFL.com changed their website I cannot get videos to work no matter what web browser I use. It's fucking infuriating desu.

Clearly Jones-Drew is expressing symptoms of CTE.

fair post, my sensible friend

Fucking hell. I lost power for over a week from Hermine a year ago because of the incompetence of my city gov't. And that one only got to a category 1

holy shit Florida, rest in piss

>five pro bowlers in the front seven

Who can stop us?

Your o-line

The refs.

Your o-line

The Cardinals
The Rams
and
The Packers