The amount of people making excuses for or avoiding pulisic's performance against costa rica is shocking...

the amount of people making excuses for or avoiding pulisic's performance against costa rica is shocking. even bruce arena didn't pull him until deep in the second half.
thats loser mentality.

>the burger addicted ben woodburn

yes

>le american messi meme XDDD
>losing to costa rica, unironically
LMAO

Who? Seriously

1. who the fuck rates him
2. who the fuck makes excuses to defend him
3. who the fuck is him

1. I do
2. Me
3. PULISGOD

>Murricans
been telling them he's a turd but they wont listen

>this flag
>this sport
opinion discarded

This, unironically.

How so into soccer opinions?

nice thread

he's 18 mate

yeah. and he's the best player in a country of 300 million. that should tell you something.

>that should tell you something.
ya, that americans suck at real sports

>his best player ever is a bench warmer from dortmund

I've watched the game and it was a classical case of a kid being killed by the American hype train. I felt really bad for him. Can't wait for him to come back to BVB.

>he's the best player in a country of 300 million.

No doubt about that, but not even the best players can carry an entire team in soccer. There are 11 men on the field

How do you feel about having the greatest player of all time and not even being able to win the World Cup?

Does it hurt to know Messi will NEVER ever win a World Cup? That's truly pathetic, you ought to be ashamed of your country to be honest

The WC has been irrelevant for decades, only casuals care about the NT

Lad...

yikes

nice post negrito

>this flag
>this sport
opinion discarded

your opinions aren't any better than ours. you're just from a country thats good at a sport you can't play for shit.

Actually, their opinions are better than yours. You started watching MLS last year and he lives in a country deep into football culture. Also, you are fat.

You don't have an opinion you just said "Lad..." and "yikes", those are not arguments

I said no one cares about the NT when clubs exist, people who care about football care about their club, not the NT. The WC is only relevant to girls who don't watch football but post pictures on instagram wearing the NT kit during tournaments

why do you spics post your embarrassing barely legible trash on this board anyways, don't you have your own websites where they speak monkey and actually value what you have to say?

i'm skinny and i've been watching soccer since 94.
you're stupid and you can't drink your tap water.

>can't come up with a proper reply
Why are americans so easy to beat on a discussion? Is it the lard in the brain or the inbreeding?

>run out of arguments
>proceed to racially abuse
classic america

i care more about club football than NT but this thread is about the NT.
you can't come into a thread where people are talking about a topic and be like "nobody cares about this topic" it just makes you look juvenile and ignorant.
if you have something worthwhile to say, then spit it out. otherwise fuck off.

I didn't bring that topic, an American quoted me talking about our NT and I said it's irrelevant

If you want to rate Pulisic rate him for his performances at Dortmund, not at the NT

>rate him for his performances at Dortmund
Yeah, he's really good at sitting and warming benches.

"Beat" LMAO

ok, so we've established you don't care about your massively underachieving NT. congratulations.

as for pulisic, he's overrated here in america. he plays well for dortmund, but not great. in this country he's already great. good soccer countries don't makes excuses for their players.

>can't come up with a proper reply
Why are americans so easy to beat on a discussion? Is it the lard in the brain or the inbreeding?

>it's a blame the most talented player instead of the rest of the team episode

>underachieving NT
You what? We are one of the only 4 NTs out of +250 in the world with multiple WC titles

If you count all titles we have more titles than any other NT in the world. As an Argentine I can say the NT is irrelevant, we are better than anyone else and we still don't care

>soccer
Opinion discarded

>it's a Spics masturbate furiously over posting about the USA thread

These are getting old. Threads about America are like Bug Zappers for attracting angry foreign monkeys who rant and rave about America while never having enough money to even visit our glorious country

Cuantas copas tenés gringo?

>zero world cups
>also more than 1/3 of your country is fat

This

The defense might as well hve not even showed up, and as usual, Wood and altidore did fuck all while Bradley does jack shit in the middle. The rare times pulisic even touched the ball, what was he supposed to do?

guy who has avoided the entire pulisic thing since the begining here, who would you compare this guy with? messi is out of the question apparently but for his boddy type he appears to be an average
midfielder like henderson

Carlos Vela but with possibly more potential

He's not a total turd IMO, could become very decent with patient and time.
But americans are so desperate to have a world class player they don't care about destroying anyone's career with hype and pressure.

>he's a Croat, so you're welcome
>there are 4 +4(emigrated) million of us

He wouldn't play in Croatian NT, maybe bench or simply youth teams

It tells me we don't invest in a sport that is literally aimed at little kids and women. We are lucky to even have a player like pulisic with a bright future ahead of him when we have ignored the sport for long. It sucks that he is under pressure here in the US because he is young and promising while the propaganda machine tries to feed us soccer as the new hot thing. I just hope we don't fuck him up. There players of ours that play just as well in their positions or better than pulisic, but attackers are more recognizable and easier to promote.

Too much going around. Stop judging him so harshly. He worked his ass off and was overpowered by a good defense. We can only forward and hope he can keep up his progress in Germany and inspire a generation to play this sport.

>he's back
>he's mad
>he's also fat
>he's posting blogs
>like a true redditor
>but he's forever BTFO
le autistic pulishit poster is back! he didn't die of obesity! LMAO

How is your favela?

Pretty much nonexistant.

It works for Chokertina

Your entire country is a favela

Yesterday, Mbappe couldnt score against Luxembourg nor could any other overpriced French nigger yet no one gives them shit for it ye Pulisic has one bad game (and not his fault seeing as how Bruce Arena was a fucking retard and made the wrong choices) and he's suddenly shit. You faggots are insufferable with your flip flopping

>favela monkey
>calling anyone else a non-human

>croatians are still this salty about puli choosing USA over their NT

>If you count all titles we have more titles than any other NT in the world.

>inb4 dinosaurs

>we are better than anyone else and we still don't care

>dabing turd is exposed
Dabbing unironically makes you worse at football

>literally the new Dempsey

He is good, but that's about it.

>I said no one cares about the NT when clubs exist, people who care about football care about their club, not the NT. The WC is only relevant to girls who don't watch football but post pictures on instagram wearing the NT kit during tournaments
Is this how far hermanos will go justify Messi's failures at international level?

This, and this is coming from a Mexico fan. I can see Pulisic playing at a champions league level.

You were far worse after the last world cup
>muh gorillion world cups

No I wasn't. I've always cared the most about the national team. Not even the 7-1 can change that. See, I don't try to excuse away my team's failures.

kys Paco