What was the overall meaning of American beauty?

What was the overall meaning of American beauty?

You probably actually don't want to embrace disillusionment when the midlife crisis comes.

>I shitposted it again because autism

Dude weed lmao

children are living sex toys but they can testify against you.

All these wrong answers, lol wtf

It's about the happiness one can find during the journey they make, as opposed to the end of the journey itself.

Fuck the hot young slut before one of you changes your mind

Fuck me, he should have not rejected her, he didn't have to fuck her but he could have at least ate her pussy and gave her an orgasm, no ned to penetrate, awaken her sexuality and hope she comes back for more, the guys an amateur at young puss

Don't convince your Nazi homophobic-but-actually-gay neighbour that you're gay yourself through a series of convoluted mishaps involving your mid-life crisis leading you into buying weed from his autistic neglected son to distract yourself from the fact that your wife is having an affair and your daughter hates you.

>Hated his life because it was shit
>Decided to do everything the opposite
>Realised he wasn't any better off and he missed his family
>Should have appreciated what he had to begin with

Moral of the story is
>Don't be a miserable cunt

>ate her pussy
Why would you bother if you're not going to fuck her? Bloody young fags.

enjoy the life you have and bang your daughters hot friend.

Plastic bags are beautiful.

He died happy but he wouldn't have been happy if he didn't die.

I think it was more a case of relief and clarity rather than happiness.

it's about seeing the beauty in all things instead of letting any attached negativity blind you

I'm actually an old fag, young fag

"Want to see the most beautiful thing I've ever filmed?" he said to his girlfriend who he had been filming constantly for the past weeks, as he hit play to reveal a scene of a plastic bag being swept around for twenty minutes.

>relief and clarity
You're probably right user but those things would pass for happiness in my life if I had them.

Live your life for the present instead of merely the future and have fun with it, but also remember you're an adult.

Your life is and will always be shit and faggots with straight up kill you.

It would for all of us, let's be honest.

Dont be gay. Or America will kill you.

If you hate gays, you are one.

kekeroni

Thanks for responding user. There are way too many normal fags here these days.

who knows I fucking hated this shit for real

He is jealous his neighbor's daughter is sexy than his daughter

Why even post faggot?

Young females are better

Always fuck teens if the opportunity presents itself.

>ywn fuck jailbait in a bathtub full of rose petals

I think that is joke
.. i hope

No. He dies happily, because he got out of the misery and felt alive again.

>fuck your gay neighbour it may save your life

>being directionless plastic is more beautiful and artistic than aesthetic beauty

>Living life to your own standards and truth will not make you happy

The movie is full of bad messages packed in convincing lies, still using beauty of cinematography to get its anti-beauty message across.

Negging them bitches like a pro, that's why he got laid and you don't.

>But user, that was the happiest he'd ever been since high school

The chubby girl will always have better tits.

Had a similar takeaway
>Also marriage is a meme that will ruin your life.

>>fuck your gay neighbour it may save your life
I thought his daughter's bf killed him? It's been a while.

>>Living life to your own standards and truth will not make you happy
It did make him happy.

>daughter's bf
No it was the ex-military closet case.
>It did make him happy.
Agreed. He really seemed like he was born again, not in a Christy way.

Not necessarily. The trick is to get out of it as soon as you realize it is killing you. Depending on your and your spouse's abilities to build a healthy relationship the may end up fine and you will not even want to get out. I know there are such couples. And I know I am not from such.

>not in a Christy way
*tips

That you can regain control of your life without destroying it completely.
>Wife gets bored and hates her life so she has an affair and alienates herself from everyone she loves
>Spacey hates his job and feels boring so he quits and ruins two whole families
>Daughter has teen angst so she runs away with a drug dealer weirdo
>Slutty friend wants to be more mature so she treats her best friend like shit and ends up almost fucking a weird 45 year old

Gay dad is showing that too much control also fucks you because you end up a huge asshole and hide your flaws and project your fear of failure onto others

Drug dealer son is optimal lifestyle because he appreciates the flaws in the world while still being productive and self sufficient while managing to help others, in the end he gets the girl and has the happiest ending

The American Dream is mostly a sham, do what you want if you think it'll make you happy.

Stuck in the regular nuclear family working the classic 9-5, everyone was very unhappy and hated each other. Everyone but gay dad found freedom in perusing personal goals

Epitomizes the western individualistic ideology

drug dealer son is literally the villain of the movie, corrupting the daughter and getting her either teen pregnant or turning her our for tricks

Trips = truth

Maybe but from his perspective he gets everything he wants at the end of the movie

>>Spacey hates his job and feels boring so he quits and ruins two whole families
Spacey did nothing wrong. His family life was DOA. Wife and daughter are both cunts.

>in the end he gets the girl and has the happiest ending
They both go to trial for Spacey's murder. Plus, they're both pretty young, so we have no idea what happens to them in the long run.

I don't think the movie has a clear message about how you should live your life. It's just a bunch of cynicism mixed with a vague sense of optimism. Which is fine.

its never too late to take back your life and be /fit/ all you need is perspective

>They go to trial for Spacey's murder

If anything the gay dad or the wife would because they both own guns and audibly hate him