Why are Americans so easily offended?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4dFCQh0QnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are japanese girls so pretty?

cuz they didn't bring up blackies like whitey americaney

Most are ugly as sin but the hot ones are really hot

You can say that about any race.

Because they overreact about bullying in schools so children don't develop thick skins. Which means they can't take banter.

Do Americans not get bullied in school?

This offends the average burger

We're really polite with each other in real life so we take anything that isn't really personally.

Post a picture of 3 (three) hot turkish girls

But she is not Japanese.

her mom is a korean and dad is an American...

Why do your women leave Japan to go fuck superior gaijin?

Nah, they tend to shoot each other up in school so there isn't much time for bullying.

They used to, but in recent years, particularly after Columbine, they've taken great pains to stop all sorts of bullying, hazing and abuse.
I've got a friend studying in an American Uni, who joined a frat, and they aren't allowed to have pledges anymore, which really annoys them.

to haze pledges*
Damned autocorrect

But it's not true.

Japanese women don't go overseas anymore...

Liberalism. Its a full-blown mental disorder throughout many states within our union.

That's not because of school shootings, that's because the hazing got too extreme and people started dying.

You know a fuckton of fucked up shit happens in hates and pledges with people being abused and many getting harmed/killed?

I see
I've heard that hazing in sororities is/was worse than in fraternities, is that true?

I introduced my American friend as an "army" man, but he was a marine. He was angry and stopped being my friend on Facebook. Was he a liberal?

They know theyre not global Top Gun any longer so they lash out in pain

so? her name is kiko mizuhara, she's japanese

Hello Poland-Indonesia. Can't tell if you're upside down Indonesia or if Indonesia is rightside up Poland. Either way you are both irrelevant shitholes, but atleast have the particular talent of being born into a country who is founded upon the traditions of being invaded and partitioned. You can leave NATO whenever you want, sweetie.

Americans proving they aren't offended. kek

nice attempt to get me triggered, but zero fucks given

Russia 2.0

I tend to find that Leafs and Aussies are the most thin-skinned on Sup Forums

>poles are nearly 6 times poorer per capita than us

I'm talking about IRL.
British, Australian, and NZ are fine, but Americans and Canadians think every joke is a personal insult.

I thought that's why they shoot up schools

>wtf is a poland

>a literal who region of western Russia

youre country is a dying empire slowly erupting into civil war from all the corruption,discord and crime.

Im glad I left that shithole, no plans of returning either

I know damn well whats going on over there.

Tell you what if I want to immigrate to a, kleptomaniac organized criminal oligarch run shithole like USA, I'll just pack my backpack and head to russia....basically the same shit nowadays.

>Im glad I left that shithole

This is literally you. L M A O
youtube.com/watch?v=s4dFCQh0QnY

No, that's just retarded American military pride. We've got that in spades here.

also forgot to mention

and just like russia

USA is bubbling over with mentally ill stupid people.

yous not going to make it far, joe

hope yous got supplies stacked away in your survival shelter, you will need it.

Im just glad I still managed to sell my US passport to some sand nigger and get some of my money back.

Oh yeah, the last bit's a nice touch

because when your country is the subject of banter 24/7 you would be offended and annoying too.

I like you would you want to be my bf
t. former russian

It's beautiful

how big are your tits and how many cock miles does your cunt have?

I like my qties fresh off the show room

Your women are ALL animals. They can grow better beards than i can

fucking hate these postings which probably by the guy who actually have been to here
love to see pure weeaboo postings

well stop ruining the world and being so touchy

Why leave superior Russia you?

It's dying my comrade.

Dumb low iq population in general fed by non-stop state propaganda.

They all take themselves far too seriously.

They also have a tendency to form groups that exclusively agree with them and shun those with different opinions. Then, when presented with a different opinion, they get offended and rage and scream.

Meanwhile, the rest of us have no problem being friends with people who have different views.

>Why are Americans so easily offended?
In general or on Sup Forums? On Sup Forums I THINK we're just memeing, but irl people are dumb and ignorant.

Name one nationality on Sup Forums that doesn't get easly offended?

someone has hormone problems. are you a qt twink? i can yağlı güreş you and destroy your boipussy if you want.

>hot girls are hot
no fucking shit sherlock

GOD! Every time I'm on Sup Forums it feels like me and my country are being psychoanalyzed by euros.