He/she still downloads music instead of streaming

>he/she still downloads music instead of streaming

>not being inclusive of non-binary peeps
ummmm yah no

Only third worlders still do that desu

>he used he/she
how does it feel to be a faggot

Don't know if it's bait

Why would I put my library at the mercy of whether I can data or not? Why be beholden to a website that could change its price/terms of service or simply go under at any time? There's also a tonne of stuff that streaming services don't have if you're actually into music past the most popular stuff (99% of what gets talked about here falls into this category)

Dude, Spotify is friggin sweet!

>he used
I'm not a "he".

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

>implying the stuff I listen to is available on streaming services
Your pleb is showing, OP.

>implying everything has been uploaded and is streamable at 320kbps

>he still listens to music

lmao

wait what is bad about this?

I have everything in my media player (just over 35k songs) at the same quality or better than anything on spotify/applemusic, with the added bonus of neither needing to pay for the experience, as well as owning lots of media that is not available on any streaming services.

i choose to pay for spotify and apple music, but not because i don't have a collection of my own - more because I use them both as tools for collection growth.

who ever would have thought even owning digital media would become the nu-age collecting of physical media.

>streamfags are so gay they feel the need to specify "she" on Sup Forums
wew

>muh spotify playlist is worth sharing and my apple music playlist collection is so deep

what if I want to listen to music when there's no internet?

I still rip a major part of my music off CDs.

most streaming services have a download for offline feature

>he still listens to music that appears on streaming websites

fucking dumbo

>fucking dumbo
Do you need to swear?

this. the selection available on spotify is pure garbage

>he/she

who /lifelong/ pirate here?

Cause I can

there are no girls on Sup Forums idiot

checked for veracity

t. nigger

Vinyl, thanks.

fine, it

When you have to travel by train without wifi for 3 hours a day you're glad you have some downloaded tracks on your phone. Can't stream it all using mobile data

>"I hope a girl comments on this saying I'm wrong"

Because most if not all of those streaming services allow you to download your music and listen offline. And if you're not a deadbeat FUCK then you can afford the very cheap cost of paying for it every month, and you don't have to deal with the inconveniences of downloading every song you want to listen to.

shut the fuck up

Yawn

Me, unless fbi takes me in

>nigger
Why the racism?

streaming is missing so much of my music and I don't even listen to a lot of super obscure stuff or anything. i thought most ppl here were still into sharing and collecting