ParaMORE

literally the best band around right now. excellent son writing, excellent frontwoman, excellent voice

truly the ultimate plebian great filter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBNyEb2UH_4
youtube.com/watch?v=fScLNHipxZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>released some of the most successful and well-written Pop Rock tunes of the century by the time they were just teenagers
>one of the last rock acts to still be relevant among the masses even after making music for over a decade
>earning universal critical acclaim for latest albums
>always remained good models
>all this accomplished and none of the members are even thirty yet

Take the Paramorepill, Sup Forums.

I'm sorry, but no. Paramore was one of the first rock bands I discovered when I got into music for the first time. I remember dancing to Misery Business and rocking out to CrushCrushCrush. Hell, I still remember crying when my uncle died to That's What You Get. I bumped the hell out of Ain't It Fun while playing GTA 5. Now, 10 years after I've found them, I can say they're not that interesting nor as talented as this board thinks they are. After Laughter was a lame pastiche of 80s New Wave and Synthpop, without any sort of diversion from the predictable V-C-V and 4/4 time signature structure. They couldn't even experiment with anything outside of the already banal New Wave tropes, let alone uncover new territory not already ventured with by Indie Pop bands before them. The only remotely interesting thing about the band is Hayley, but even so, compared to the other female musicians here, like Bjork for example, her weaknesses protrude severely. Bjork is much more cerebral, abstract and highly whimsical in her approach to music, which transcends the boundaries in which we can comprehend music. She can easily conjure up multiple realms, universes of deceit and sorrow and merge them into infinite happiness all at once. Hayley doesn't have that amount of creativity in her; her lyrics suffer from boring, lame and unimaginative ideas, which ultimately makes her a weak songwriter. She's limited to her weak intuition, unlike Bjork's esoteric fantasies. As such, Hayley just doesn't have much in forming her generic pop songs. Her messages fail to deliver anything of substance or worth in music, and liberating superior genres to dilute them into uninspired pop clichés without any deviation from what has actually been done before should be shunned by any intelligent music connoisseur. There's nothing highly special about her. Paramore is the exact definition of a nostalgia band; that's essentially their only role in music.

Best pill I have ever taken yet.

I'm fully hayleypilled already, friend

Paramore have never made a good album.

*has

i already liked them for years. i was the one who posted many 'thoughts on paramore' threads around 2016-2017.

Favourite makeup of hers, folks?

Not even in the top 10 best female fronted bands of the 00s.

>charcoal eyeshadow

HHNNNGGG

i hope this is bait. bjork's latest albums are boring crap, far from the excitement and great songwriting of paramore. the sad truth is that you became a hipster.

this
>Elle s'appelle
>The Magic Wands
>Shiny Toy Guns
>Metric
>The Sounds
>Yeah Yeah Yeahs
>Sick of Sarah
>Tegan and Sara
>Ladytron
>The Raveonettes

>picking Parasuck over any of these

>you will never fuck haley

still like this band?

don't forget warpaint. Not only is it an infinitely better band but it also has an infinitely better looking waifu

>muh mu waifus
Just remember all that dried cum in their holes everytime you think about them. Artists sure do get around.

i'm sure it's not more than the dried up cum in your socks under your bed tho

NOTHING COMPARES TO THE QUIET EVENING ALONE

her tits in her nudes are okay

Hayley is pure.

>literally the best band around right now.
lmaoing

>not mac demarco
pleb

hnnnnnnnnnnngh

excellent frontwoman

:D

PUNK POP IS FOR FAGS
>enough said
MAN UP BITCH
youtube.com/watch?v=jBNyEb2UH_4

HAYLEY
A