I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Unkle Adams saga part 3
For those who don't know, he's a yt that sold his house, car, is in 200,000 dollar in debt on top of that to pursue a career as a G-rated rapper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki22J6fUkmY
youtu.be/TZSt-pxTz50
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ePLnt1KTf-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I propose we start remixing Unk songs, however, I also propose we deliberately avoid putting the songs together on an official album release because that would call too much attention to Unk. Lets just keep it underground between us.

Would his songs be better or worse layered over harsh noise?

Unk nightcore I dig it

I'M THE MOST IMPRESSIVE

MY FLOW IS DEBTED

we could put them in of those Sup Forums makes an album threads, nobody ever listens to those

Unk:
Denial (constantly)
Depression (talks about it openly)
Anger (bans everyone)
Bargaining (nope ALAM)
Acceptance (never)

no, i think it should be it's own thing. if someone decides to make an Unk remix as a track on a make an album thread that's fine, but we should have a separate thing where we just keep our Unk tracks on different soundcloud accounts, or even clypt or something else obscure to share them. The important thing is we ensure there's no way the music could ever get attention and inadvertently boost Unk's career.

Do we really need an Unkle Adams General?

BEAST MODE IFFY UH

spending money he doesn't have to impress shallow whores he otherwise wouldn't get.

yeah we do. there's not much else going on on this board. we should keep this up until at least when the new death grips drops.

maybe, i just started reading about this guy and now im fascinated... it's like watching a trainwreck in slo mo

YOUR WIFE GETS THE STIFFY UH

>yfw unk’s next song is recorded via iphone

Make your prediction now. How will it all end?

Unk makes it? Unk declares bankruptcy? Unk admits his failure and goes back to a regular job to start paying off his debt? Unk commits suicide?

He'll probably sell that for money too. Used 2008 iPod touch MV when?

feel free to click hide faggot

That's a shit idea.

When he finally loses it all and gets desperate we should get him to do shit for Bitcoin donations.
If he fucks up hard enough he might become another Chris Chan.

He will be big by the end of the year. Screencap this.

His gf is involved in a pyramid scheme with vitamin patches too this just keeps getting better and better

why doesn't he just deal drugs like every other rapper?

where's that info?

no it isn't. the remixes would be fun and if you are sensible you don't want Unk to succeed so they would have to be off the radar. you guys are just too dumb/lazy to do it the right way and if you do make remixes will probably make a dumb album and risk it getting reviewed by a taste maker and boosting Unk.

his mom is involved in child traficking too this just keeps getting better and better

In a selfie on Insta she has one of them on. It was posted on the fb group I'll see if I can find it again

His Dad is is in Syria fighting for ISIS too this just keeps getting better and better

The inevitable conclusion

Why wouldn't we want him to succeed? Quit being an asshole.

what?! source?

>and if you are sensible you don't want Unk to succeed
lmfao

you shouldn't want him to succeed because he is a vapid cunt who doesn't care about music and is only making music to be famous. there are thousands of artists out there who actually care about music who deserve succeed and aren't going to find it that we should support before we even consider supporting this celebrity seeking loser. If you support him you are the asshole.

seriously, if you support him you are supporting everything that is wrong with the music industry. If Unk really cared about making music there is nothing stopping him from making it, the only reason he is in this situation isn't because he decided to put his heart and soul into making music, it's because he wants to get rich quick and be adored by millions. It's disgusting and we shouldn't reward him for it.

don't fucking lump CWC and unkleadams together, chris-chan actually has a soul

Quitting your job to focus on music means he isn't dedicated to the music? You guys are just children who want to make fun of some dude. Grow up and shut the fuck up.

>implying that most musicians aren't doing it with fame in mind
yeesh

most independent musicians have day jobs. no sane person would go as far as this idiot.

we want to make fun of a fool. fuck off, you don't have to

You're right, but I don't know that I want his life to be ruined because he was deluded. I don't know how or why he thought it would be a good idea to quit his job and throw all his money into rapping. It really doesnt make sense to me. It's like he thought the more he put on the line, the more he was going to gain in the end.

>Quitting your job to focus on music means he isn't dedicated to the music?
He's dedicated to making money. That's all he talks about is "making it". He could've just rapped and continued working. But he thought rapping would be a substitute for working. He's not satisfied with making music. Unless he's famous and rich.

This guy is either very dumb, or was misled into believing quitting his job in order to pursue this was necessary. How could he possibly need to quit his job to make some music videos? It makes no sense.

sorry I didn't refute your point. making music for fame and wealth means you aren't dedicated to music. it means you're dedicated to the pursuit of fame and wealth. fuck those people, fuck unk

he only quit because he absolutely expects the shallow vapid shit he does to make him famous bringing him more riches just because he's doing it. No regards for actual level of talent or musicianship, he just expects it to happen by going through the motions.

FUCK OFF

She sold me into prostitution once or twice.

i want this douechebag to fail so hard, he absolutely deserves to fail and if you don't see why you haven't looked into the details enough. This guy's a piece of shit.

He didn't approach this in any sensible way. It's like he thought he could fuck up his life on purpose and turn it into 8 Mile or some feel good Disney story or something.

Maybe he thought that unless he put himself through some kind of struggle, he couldn't really make it. Or maybe he thought as soon as he started spending money making music videos, it would automatically get a return on investment because in his mind, as long as he was hiring people to do certain things (filming, producing, etc) things would automatically become profitable.

Either way, everyone realizes that he's not going to make it, except for himself. Unfortunately in the end this will likely cost him his relationship with his gf, his credit rating for the rest of his life, and who knows what else.

The bottomline is he's very dumb. Not only was it unnecessary to quit his job, it was unnecessary to throw all this money into doing this. He could've learned to do all this himself.

Can someone send a PM to Fantano to just finish Unk off once and for all?

Someone should create a KYM page or a 9gag meme about him to make him meme-tier popular and give the poor guy jewtube views.

If you guys make secret Unk remixes, I WILL spread them around everywhere. BE NICE TO UNKLE ADAMS

enlighten us
did you give him $1000 that he never give you back?! come on, he paid you by writing you songs!

thisI mean it sounds silly but compare Unk so a real artist like Death Grips. Death Grips has recorded albums in their apartment and made phenomenal music videos for zero cost, while Unk is paying through the nose for a studio to polish up the turds he shits out and spending 200 dollars on props for his videos. The props aren't even creative, it's fucking new shoes as if his shoes are important at all to the music.

I mean, I really don't know what to say to you if you can't see this. If your dream is to make good music them you work at making music. He could be doing that and doing it for very minimal cost, but he isn't, because making good music isn't his dream, it's being rich and famous. He is on the "At Least A Million Mission." His whole mission is to make money.

>entitled white piece of shit
>zero talent
>thinks he lives in a fucking movie (typical amerimutt)
>200 fucking k spent on his retarded idea of getting rich fast by rapping about hurr don't be a bully (trying to trick people and kids)

fuck right off meme man

no. fuck off.

ok
youtube.com/watch?v=Ki22J6fUkmY

fuck way to ruin it. Fine no Unk remixes.

hes canadian

Just do it anyways. He’s probably bluffing and I really want harsh noise and shoegaze unk remixes.

we should sample the spoiled kids on my super sweet 16 and put those in tracks too, along with interviews of real musicians talking shit about musicians making music just for money and not because they love music. I know John Frusciante has some.

Go to 6:47 if you want to know what my problem is with this guy.

youtu.be/TZSt-pxTz50

The advice he's giving his FUCKING INFURIATING AND IT MAKES NO SENSE.

Just because you're "doing it" doesn't mean you're going to be successful. And just because you quit your job to "do it" doesn't mean you're more dedicated to "doing it". It just makes you an idiot asshole

exactly. this dude is completely talentless but he acts SO entitled to success.

I'm surprised that DAE A 90s KID! Sup Forums wasn't all over this song:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ePLnt1KTf-o

You know, I wanna see him actually make it out and do it big, because it would go against literally everything out there that should be in popular media today, but it just won't happen. He's completely out of touch with the things around him, from his music and vocal execution, production, to literally posting about his life is shit and giving anyone who books him a godly upperhand. There's just no chance of him breaking out. Each video is another nail in the coffin.

chris chan did everything for pussy though

Go ahead and make that. Sounds like fucking garbage.

What kind of bullshit does this guy listen to to come up with this corny fucking crap? Macklemore?

>I LIFT WEIGHTS

>PUT 'EM DOWN

>PICK 'EM UP AGAIN

>it would go against literally everything out there that should be in popular media today,
no it would go exactly with the way things are, vapid cunts who want to be famous getting rewarded for being famous and tasteless mindless drivel being sold to to people cause moms fucking think it's cool and it's safe. Also it's not completely out of the realm that he could succeed. He got offered a six figure tour deal that fell trough, he's had songs played on the radio.

How does he seriously not understand how lame his music is? Like what the fuck

here's some evidence of his girlfriend being involved in a pyramid scheme, pulled from the facebook shitposting group

I'm afraid to start making music specifically because of cases like these.
What if it ends up worse than this and I'm just delusional to believe I have anything resembling talent?

2nd image

3rd image

There are very few people in the world as delusional as Unk. I think you'll be okay.

Go forth, nephew. Embrace the grind but keep your eyes open.

as long as you don't let it endanger your financail security it doesn't matter, live it up. go on stage and get laughed at. I won't hurt you.

No normal person who makes music racks up $200,000 in debt to make it happen.

Those who fail usually realize it's not going to work out and go back to working a normal job. With maybe MAYBE a couple thousand dollars in debt.

A Cadillac? What the fuck?

she's cute wtf i expected a whale how can an autist like unk get a gf i dont get i don't get it

>ya debt is self made

dont be. he honestly is only bad because hes corny as fuck and tries to be G-rated. as far as just technical ability hes aight. as long as you put emotion into it and it sounds even passable it would be better than this.

Charisma

>Sup Forums dislikes him so much
Have we found the best pleb filter available and alive today?

Sushi? Cadillac?

Why am I starting to believe we're being fucked with and this is a ploy for more views

t.unk
he has no charisma

I mean it's safe and mindless and in a sense meant for mainstream, but it lacks the bottom most fundamentals to even scratch it.

1. He's unmarketable as all hell
2. His music has 0 appeal, there's a difference between Smashmouth safe, and being completely out of touch. All Star is at least fun to listen too and people can identify with that, but Original? No parent would listen and willingly put it on for their kid.
3. He lacks creativity beyond an incredibly dated sound. I actually believe if inspirational hip-hop had listeners, people would be picking up his music, but he's gotta face the music and understand, not a single soul on this whole entire planet has ever went out of their way to find the genre Inspirational Hip-hop.

He obviously lacks more, but at least most drivel that makes it out there has 2 or 3 of they key fundamentals, and unfortunately, he has none.

The fact that you're afraid means this won't happen

You didn't hear? Unk packs a massive corker.

source, pulled from facebook

hes partly right though. if youre working a fulltime job and not using your offtime to strive towards your goal youve basically given up. only problem is his conclusion. sensible people would maybe adopt a part time job to pay the bills or just try to work on their goals in their off time rather than quitting work alltogether

it's not hard to be right when you are spouting obvious common sense and parroting self help gurus.

nl?

>entitled white piece of shit
racist faggot

>racist faggot
homophobic asshole

and?

This is the classic "Take a pic in a car that's not yours to look like you're living the life"

IT'S THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL
GOTTA FIGURE IT OUT
OUT
CUZ IT'S THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL

I would honestly make a ton of Unk remixes if I could right now but I can't use my computer that way right now.

and shut up.

keep your dayjob, don't spend beyond your means, and do it for the love of the music not the need to make money off it and you'll be alright

It seems to me like this guy might've had money problems before he started rapping.

Cause all signs point to him being fucking horrible with money

what does it say about my life if i sit here only looking at these Unk threads and listening to music for hours? Im not even browsing the rest of Sup Forums anymore

I'm doing the same, I haven't been fascinated by a meme like this in a while.