Tobacco

What do you think of tobacco, is it a degenerate substance intended for the lower class masses?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it used to be the source of money
now it's a worthless degenerate substance

nightmare to quit, once you do though you realize how shitty it was

Disgusting and expensive as heck.
Smokers always smell like shit, and it sticks to the walls aswell.

>B-But it dosen't hurt anybody, muh body
It makes me and everyone else uncomfortable, just no.

It's a nightmare substance that impoverished and killed my grandparents, but everyone should be free to smoke in their own hovel or anywhere outside.

It's a nasty, pointless habit that makes a lot of money for the tobacco and medical industry alike. I'm trying to ween down right now myself.

it's alright

I've been smoking 5-10 cigarettes a day for a few years now. I'd probably quit if I lived anywhere else (in virginia currently) because I can't imagine paying $8 for a pack

Inhaling any kind of smoke is really stupid.

>makes me and everyone else uncomfortable

faggot

If enjoyed responsibly and using high quality tobacco as a treat and a pleasure, not habitual, then it can be lovely.

Stay away from cigarettes and buy pipe tobacco from small blenders.

Former smoker. I actually don't mind when people smoke sround me. You are just a giant pussy.

>thinking I give a fuck
kek, fuck you and everyone else. Fucking queer.

Also, friendly reminder that the likes want you to stop smoking so they can harvest your organs.

NASA sent us to the moon huffing cigarettes

If you really want nicotine just use vape instead. Sure a bunch of hippie degenerates vape but who gives a shit. It's literally safer and less obnoxious in every way.

>nightmare to quit
No, it isn't. It's real simple and easy to not do something.
>I've been smoking 5-10 cigarettes a day for a few years now
Why?
>i suck on cylinders all day to satisfy my oral fixation
>but it's other people who is queers

>No, it isn't. It's real simple and easy to not do something.
Like shitposting on pol?

I want to quit, but I enjoy smoking so its hard.

It's fine. The only people that get addicted are people that are already week willed.

The kind of people that get addicted to it should be dead already; why not let them kill themselves?

Oh look a high horse contrarian faggot.

It is a fucking bitch and a half to quit, my man.

>I've never let myself be hedonostic in my late teens, early twenties.

Addiction is a part of growing up sonny.

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

I love tabacco
I love the smell of it before you smoke it
I love the smell as you smoke it
I love the taste
I love the feeling
but unfortunately after a few weekends in a row smoking a couple a day I found my lungs struggling a little so I'm taking some time off before I smoke again.

Buy a vape

>Former smoker. I actually don't mind when people smoke sround me. You are just a giant pussy.
Because you're are used to it.

>Thinking I give a fuck
Sounds like you do.

I wouldn't cough in your face or do other nasty stuff like that, why should I think it's okay for you be to breath in cancer in my face?

>ITT: Anime autists who never started smoking because they were never part of the cool kids
Haha, enjoy watching your animes you friendless losers. Meanwhile I will be smoking my cigarettes while socializing and getting laid.

I like smoking. Not imitations of smoking.

555comeonnow.jpg

How about you quit smoking so i dont have to pay your medical bills cunt muffin.

I only smoke unfiltered tobacco
filters are for good goys

We are taxing it big time so it is going to be a status symbol for the upper class soon. The lower class will still get their fix from the black market though.

Used to it?

I haven't smoked in 6 months, cunt. How would I be "used to it" at this point?

>Why?

because it gives me mild enjoyment?

I like to smoke when I drink on the weekends and sometimes while driving

Like anything, it's degenerate when in excess
>drinking isn't degenerate, unless you're an alcoholic/binge drinker
>smoking isn't either, unless you need one every hour, even everyday
>pot is the same to a lesser extent, hitting a bong at a party is passible, but being a stoner is terrible

IMO just use pipes then, and find plain tobacco, classy as fuck and it's way better for you with all of the additives out. Sure, it's still harmful but who gives a shit.

Have fun with cancer you nigger. Good to know that your kind will die first.

Becuase you have literally been breathing in death, if you are someone who hasn't done that and is actively avoiding cancer it's a different story.

Smoking is good for your marrow in small doses. Grow your own though, this shit is needlessly expensive at the store.

If you smoke more than 3 a day then you are reducing your lung capacity for a slight clear-headedness.

takes a year for the cravings to fully go away mang, good job though

>smoking my cigarettes while socializing and getting laid.
>smoking while getting laid.
That's the spirit!

Smoking is a health hazard no matter how much you use it you fucking retard

>I enjoy smoking
What is there to enjoy about jt?
No, it isn't, you jusy don't do it. It takes effort to do an action, it doesn't take any effort to not do something.
How can you like that terrible smell? What's wrong with you?
Oh, yeah, you're so cool, you chuuni shit.

smoking harms are overstated, japan and greece light up and live long. with that said I endorse what this guy >78044652
said unless you like being a good taxpayer with packages.

the issue with vaping is everyone thinks it's super safe so they indulge like crazy and then wonder why they have lung problems after 10 years of daily use

>What is there to enjoy about jt?
Beats me.

have you tried having willpower?

The anti smoking circlejerk and media campaign is really really annoying and makes me want to pick it up again

>less obnoxious in every way.

Vapers are living memes

Its not something that is easy to explain. But I will try, I suppose after I finish eating a big meal and feel full a cigarette will give that little "ahh.." feeling.

Like drinking after eating dry food.

What about hickory smoke? God's sweet gift to pork

You thought your quality post was going to go unnoticed didn't you.

Snus is better + less dangerous in certain degrees, atleast you don't inhale smoke to your lungs that doesn't belong there
>inb4 i'm not swedish, i'm finnish

I used to smoke cigarettes to the point where I had some light breathing problems, now I only smoke cigars and pipes and I rarely inhale.

Anyone who thinks it "smells bad" can go fuck themselves, if you have never smoked a good nicaraguan cigar you are basically missing out on one of the best things on earth

If you go around trying to put down smokers you are virtue signalling harder than the worst lefty, mind your own business bitch.

Smoking increases testosterone.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

(drinking lowers it btw especially over hoppy beers)

yes

Thanks brah. Dont think ill ever go back desu.
Yeah actually it is hard to quit. Hemce why there are products designed for quitting everywhere.
Yeah, worked well. Have you tried to quit shitposting?
"Breathing in death"

Just gas yourself fampai. You sound like a soccer mom.

>terrible smell
I bet you also hate the taste of gin and corned beef
what a fag
though I used to be like you before I grew a dick a brain and a heart.

Odens is fucking horrible though.

Guess those nice pink lungs didn't do the fucker any good, did they?

Smells like a shitskin, but 22mg nicotine

Anyone else a "social" smoker here?

I don't know what else i'd mix into my spliffs. Bretty gud substance tbqh desu

Tool for thinning the herd of the not so bright.

>a "social" smoker
Now this is indeed rather degenerate.

Ideal flavour profile, go.

Be aware that any answer other than creamy dark chocolate with a hint of nuttiness is objectively incorrect.

I enjoy good pipe tobacco on occasion, or a good cigar here and there (no not a fucking Phillies).

Cigs are a badge of poverty and lack of willpower. Just being around it is enough to make me sick.

Have friends that hate hanging out anywhere but home because they have to step outside every half hour.

That's even more pathetic, stop submitting to peer pressure.

Don't bully

Thats how it all starts, user

Nip it in the bud

>putting anything else in spliffs

why?

Were you in prison?

So how are things in the US since the FDA has started regulating cigars?

A spliff is tobacco + weed.
A joint is weed.

>Don't bully
Why don't you go smoke strawberry shisha with your roach friends, k?

You don't know what you're talking about, but you're probably just a shitposting faggot with no experience in anything he speaks on to begin with so it doesn't matter.

>creamy dark chocolate with a hint of nuttiness

Sounds like most of the burleys I smoke, although with cigars I don't really think of the flavors as foods, and I usually go for strong "tobacco blends not aromatics. Once inawhile I could go for a vanilla or coconut though.

Vaping is the future

So, what am I wrong abput?

Vaping is a meme

We can all agree that hookah is very degenerate though, right?
Nothing else gets kids addicted to nicotine quite like it, and fast.

It's really not easy to quit cigarettes, anyone who says differently doesn't understand the nature of addiction.

Quitting.

And most of your assertions are pure b8, like 85% of this thread

It should be banned in lebanon, too many people smoke here, breathing in the air here is like breathing in tobacco with gasoline mixed, anyways smoking is gross and i would never date anyone if they smoke, dating them and kissing them is like kissing an ash tray

Stopping smoking cigarettes is easy. You just don't do it anymore. You don't buy packs, you don't smoke the ones you have left, you just stop. It's not hard.

>creamy dark chocolate
that sounds like burley or black cavendish—both of which are pleb-tier disgusting.

pic related is among my favorites, but hard to get now since, lol, syria.

virginia, oriental, perique and latakia are the only acceptable types, imho. english blends or fuck off. aromatic blends and literally kill yourself.

Have you ever smoked or tried to quit smoking? If you don't know what that's like you should really shut the fuck up.

>because it gives me mild enjoyment?

lol no
To an addict getting the dose is not giving them enjoment.
It just takes you to a comfortable level like every other person without addiction.
You could compare it to hunger. You feel shit when you are starving, then eating makes you feel good. Your body feels the need for it.
Only tobaco is a mild drug and you won't die if you quit just feel shit for a long time before your body gets used to the lack of it.

As long as you don't inhale the smoke it shouldn't be considered degenerate.

>Tobacco is one of the very few multi billion dollar industry not owned by jews.
>smoking was very widespread and associated with 1950s way of life (which is what this board loves)
>the studies that link tobacco smoking to higher cancer risk are misleading, they are performed on smokers as a whole, thereby equating a 1 cigarette a day smoker to a 2 packs a day one
>the risk of developing cancer before you're 90 from a the neurodegenerative-disease preventive side of nicotine is never documented.

Burleys can be very good, but everyone has their own tastes. Personally I smoke tobaccos from pretty much every category but it took me a long time to find blends that I like

yeah, i guess i came off a little harsh on burley, which is perfectly fine with virginia. it's really black cavendish that i have a bone to pick with.

do you have a C&D blend to recommend besides your pic? i usually smoke mcclelland exclusively.

also, i forgot my pic last time.

cigarettes are the cancer that designed tobacco in a way to sneak into daily life and make people dependent.
tobacco itself is alright. it's just some indian voodoo

>Have you ever smoked or tried to quit smoking?
No, but I know that it takes effort to do things and to not do things you just have to not do it. Let's compare quitting smoking to me getting into better shape. For me to get into better shape I'd have to actually do something, I'd have go and work out but for someone to stop smoking they'd have to just not do it.

native*

Same as with cigarettes. Nondegenerate on its own, degenerate as soon as it becomes a habit. Every two or three months I visit a friend of mine, we play some ksp, use his hookah, have one or two drinks and solder some electronics. Pretty good times.

It's the most wonderful thing ever when done in moderation after a fine meal. Pissing off SJWs who think getting ass fucked by strangers in a gay bath house is healthy only makes it more magical.

I like butter too but I don't drink gallons of it, poor people do though

quitting feels a bit like letting insects crawl over you and not remove them. The vegetative system of addicts is screwed.

C & D Haunted Bookshop is another strong and very raw burley the only difference is it doesn't have the perique that old joe has. Solani Aged Burley Flake is pretty great too.

Pic related is an Incredible black cavendish, all solani blends are good imo, even if you think you don't like aros or the particular blend type the Solani version is typically not at all what you expect.

Used to smoke cigs but then I started actually looking at the 50 year old chainsmokers buying cartons of Camels at 7/11 so I eventually weened myself off (22 now, quit when I was 21)
Yeah I was only smoking like 5 cigs a day but most chainsmokers don't start off at 2 packs a day. It's a disgusting, expensive habit and embarrassing as fuck.

Ciggies are pretty redpilled

Sounds like you smoke Anejos if you smoke cigars, but you're talking pipe tobacco. The best flavor profile is stark dark chocolate and nut on the first two thirds and a brandied taste on the third for cigars.

Cigars are amazing if you got good quality non nigger cigars. I prefer Dominican cigars though.

Anyone defending smoking needs to be shot.

t. ex smoker.

In Qatar we smoke something called Dokha, it's a very strong arid pipe tobacco which induces an incredible head rush (think the first time you tried a cigarette) and tastes/smells pretty nice.

I suggest you try it.

>quitting feels a bit like letting insects crawl over you and not remove them
Sounds like mild paranoia. Not a bad state to be in.
>good quality
>cigar
That's a funny joke, tell another.