Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwH96ZsNq60
youtube.com/watch?v=ECBiFpxjBSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gJbeln4loR8
youtube.com/watch?v=lihimTMXT64
youtube.com/watch?v=Cqon0nVWA4A
youtube.com/watch?v=A8e87qqFOrE
youtube.com/watch?v=YVGf84vclW8
youtube.com/watch?v=9iNQwmJu_Zk&list=PLcblQRQML9hSo5A6E9kTJk0GYhl7_K9IG&index=21
youtube.com/watch?v=UvVvt-LN0_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wW316cOVEX0
youtube.com/watch?v=O0rfc5BY2F8
youtube.com/watch?v=bC3NIdiZF_E
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU
youtube.com/watch?v=OimSjQpoLcc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What was Demo Reel?

The "Super-Villain Shuffle". A guy as white as Doug shouldn't be able to pull off rapping, but it ends up awesome.

You got movies. Old and new, big budget, and low budget, appealing to all sorts of different audiences. And as great as all these movies are, in all humbleness... we can do them better.

And I don't think I'm being too selfish when I say that.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwH96ZsNq60

show his fat wife

How long can Douge keep living on his e-fame?
Being forced back to YouTube just seemed to give him a viewer boost

We are NAWT doing the supervillain shuffaaaaa

How the fuck does he not understand proper lighting?
How is it possible for someone to have such low production standards and survive this long?
Fucking chris bores puts more effort into his videos

Who is the slut on the left? I like her.

>people only watch him for one thing
>HEH LET'S SCRAP THAT IDEA AND DO SOMETHING NOBODY WANTS TO WATCH

Mad man, he actually thought he could carry a show from his writing and acting 'talents' and not just feed off easy-to-insult bad movies.

Her name is Tamara.

Rachel Tietz
She has some bretty gud feet

I REFUSE TO PARTAKE IN THE SKETCH THAT IS TITLED "SUPER VILLAIN SHIMMY"!!!

He just got lucky, basically finding a niche with even worse competition at the time. Remember most people back in those days were using shitty cams and barely audible mics.
Then he latch on to James and gained enough fame thats he has basically been surriving on since then

>Super-Villain Shuffle

What the fuck is this shit I just looked it up
I kek'd

Remember the irate gamer?
this is what he does now
youtube.com/watch?v=ECBiFpxjBSQ
and he actually rakes in the views because it's targeted at literal childern

youtube.com/watch?v=gJbeln4loR8

At least he knows his audience and doesn't fancy himself a serious director like Douge does.

youtube.com/watch?v=lihimTMXT64

In his prime he was better than James.

That is top tier entertainment

you're right and frankly I have a lot more respect for bores than douge

Is Channel Awesome still a thing? I get the feeling its only Doug these days

please provide evidence to support this claim

This video is by far the worst.

this is honestly quite well done for what it is, good on him in all honesty

MELVIN MELVIN

Not true. This is prime Douge.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cqon0nVWA4A
It used to be a bunch of no-names but they all left ship.

Nope

youtube.com/watch?v=A8e87qqFOrE

A bunch of the big guys appear to be breaking off the site because they can support themselves with their own patreons now.

Really glad Phelous is getting some love, I just wish he'd go back to reviewing shitty horror films.

Nearly all of the original people either left or disappeared entirely. Considering how blip is gone you probably cant even find content from some of them

>irategamersucks is still going and autistically nitpicking why every single thing chris bores does makes him the antichrist

>tfw doug thinks his joker impression is so good that he has to dub over the original take

what did he mean by this?

I miss the days when we had weekly drama updates on these guys

a million views is only 1K? that doesn't sound right.

>Douge thinks he's Steven Spielberg
Good times

I have a video with 1.5 million views and I only got about 600 dollars for it.

Another 120k views I got 80 bucks.

Basically big channels get the LEAST of their revenue from adsense and the most from partnerships + donations (Patreon namely).

He has Ice Cream Man in his patreon queue.

His animated Dingo nightmares aren't that bad though.

I miss latza
he barely tweeted all year
youtube.com/watch?v=YVGf84vclW8

I miss Manic Expression

How long before Channel Awesome welcomes Sam Hyde into the fold, he looks cold and hungry

Who was in the wrong here?
Why did ivan answer his own question?

Nope. This was a while before he reached it.

I guess this one is as good as any:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iNQwmJu_Zk&list=PLcblQRQML9hSo5A6E9kTJk0GYhl7_K9IG&index=21

Not saying it's anything great but it's him poking fun at a terrible old show some might vaguely remember from their childhood. No cheesy sketches, no overreliance on stupid catchphrases, no annoying sidekicks... he talks about the show, makes some jokes and that's that.

That's actually how the Amazing Atheist left Channel Awesome. They kept bumping his videos to the back because he wasn't popular at that time.

Sams getting like 2.5k from his Patreon, he's being an overdramatic little bitch for pity donations.

but he could be in their next Kickassia and develop even more wacky characters

it's a perfect fit

>Sam Hyde creates a white nationalist micro-nation with Douge and the Cinema Snob reprises his Indian jones character to stop them

This is peak Douge
youtube.com/watch?v=UvVvt-LN0_Q

> Hilarious sketch where Sam and Linkara get into a fight over politics only to discover they've both fucked Iron Liz

>mfw watching the documentary they made about themselves

>Linkara teaches Sam poopy puffing

>Peanut Arbuckle reviews movies

So what if kids are his target audience? These videos are actually way better made than his previous Irate gamer crap.

Is this the future of Phelous ?

It's just Doug who's trying to turn it into Screen Junkies 2.0 to get the normie audience. Linkara is also still there I think but Douge doesn't interact with him anymore

>Linkara
AT4W: Movie 2 when?

RIP Vegan Measles

Manic Expression is WHAT?

This is kinda cute, actually. I can see my wife's son enjoying it a lot.

At first it was funny then it got really sad

fair enough

Dougs always been a trend follower.
There was even a time he did an impression video b/c that was popular at the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=wW316cOVEX0

obviously his AVGN 'feud' is where struck oil.

now he's trying to evolve again, I' not really interesting in his hipster friends. so i'm not interested.

>Not posting the glorious Retsupurae

youtube.com/watch?v=O0rfc5BY2F8

I don't even.

he said it was a joke of itself. he starts a let's play and doesn't realise how awkward it could be. It's 25 min of him us ranting. I can't believe he thought it was a good idea. I also can't believe some of his fans said they like it.

was he trying to see if he could become a let's player and make money from multiple easy made videos.

Is Doug still a thing?!

good times indeed

Corporate video background templates: The Show

Ever notice how Doug does that weird head move, and has this dead look at the camera.

Latza actually made it. He's working for Disney or something now.

WE'RE NOT DOING THE SUPER VILLAIN SHUFFLE

>even though his reviews weren't nearly as good as yours

kek

it's been years and I still have never managed to watch a whole episode of demo reel, it's the only thing that actually harms me physically

What the hell Youtube?
youtube.com/watch?v=bC3NIdiZF_E

>not watching it on Eggkara

pleblord

jewwario was literally the most informed and well spoken person to ever be on that garbage site.
I never watched him while he was alive but I became a big fan afterwards, who knows how the famikamen show would have turned out

I'm an admin on eggkara f͏͏a͏͏m
I try to propose we marathon it often but you faggots always say no, do you expect me to watch it by myself?

Who the hell are you quoting?

that hat paired with doug's uncanny valley tier face is some creepypasta shit, I tell ya

wait, I don't get it at all. are they going to reinterpret iconic movie scenes? are they really going to dedicate themselves 100% to their dreadful sense of humor?

I don't blame him for doing it. The guy got tired of doing the same thing for years, doing the same jokes, saying the same memes. Anyone would have got burnt out.

Instead of retiring the Nostalgia Critic, he should have continued making it, albeit at a slower pace, while also trying new things. He could make the Nostalgia Critic when he felt like he had a good idea for it, but keep the channel alive and fresh with new stuff.

>proceeds to do the Supervillain shuffle

years ago he publicly announced he was dropping NC because he ran out of nostalgic things, but, as oon as he realized he was a nobody without it, he resurrected it. now he lost his whole gimmick and is yet another movie reviewer.
I feel bad for him, if he drops the web for good he may as well go living under a bridge. I mean, what is his CV? who would hire him for any job?

>because he ran out of nostalgic things
In other words, "I'm tired of doing this and want to make different things."

>I mean, what is his CV? who would hire him for any job?
Nobody
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU

>And I don't think I'm being too selfish when I say that.

Wait, English is not my first language, but is selfish really the best word to use in that situation? Wouldn't arrogant make more sense?

well, yeah, that was the message, for a reason or another he ran out of steam. I gave him credit for knowing when to quit, but now it makes his current run ever more pathetic

I was thinking exactly about that. What job was that?

Pretty much. A couple of years ago Doug/channel awesome launched this parody show (a la scar movie etc). It was suppose to be their next big thing were they remake a movie every episode, but it flopped bad

have there been any "good" videos by the fag with the long horse face and/or creepy the fat fedora? i remember having a blast watching their planning and fucking up of their crowdfunded japan trip a while back

uh, so it's actually a 2 years old thing? I didn't even bother to check it.

what does tv think about the " Awesome Comics" show? Think they've been pushing this for abou 2 years now, lol.

>intro

youtube.com/watch?v=OimSjQpoLcc

> 1:18

>click bait title

i did watch one episode once, typical 'nerdy' types with token women.
I don't like that kind of thing anyway.

Never seen it but its apparently its just a bunch of normie "nerds" talking about nerd pop-culture (capeshit, Star Wars, GoT, etc) in a manner similar to screen junkies. Despite being called Awesome Comics they've never talked about actual comic books or even had Linkara on whose whole thing is reviewing bad comics

>I was thinking exactly about that. What job was that?
He was a janitor at a motor company or something

lol have you seen the intro and people in it? They might be clueless but there's nothing "normie" about them fa m

What is he trying to accomplish with this?
I'm not being edgy, I honestly don't understand. Does he think that it will be appealing to Ledger Joker fans? Does he think that his "comedic skills" alone will carry this "sketch"?

Whatever happened to this guy that used to work with Doug?

>Rachel Tietz
>She has some bretty gud feet
But what about her tietz?