Bonne Appetit

CANADA NO!

>Quebec City, Québec: Police Investigate Incident After Pig Head Found Outside Local Mosque
>Police are investigating an incident where a pig's head wrapped in a gift bag was left outside of the Islamic Cultural Centre of Quebec City, the mosque said Sunday.

web.archive.org/web/20160621165412/http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/pig-head-mosque-quebec-city-reaction-1.3643119?cmp=rss

How could Canada let this bigotry happen? What is happening to our peaceful country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aF5UfnhuF_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't you mean
CANADA YES!

hopefully this is just the first of many more pig head deliveries to come

Read that yesterday. Add that to the fact that there are anti-islam and anti-trudeau articles every day in the biggest QC newspaper and we may have a chance yet

You need to work yourself on understanding your COUNTRY YES and COUNTRY NO memes senpai

Stfu cunt. Fucking mudslims are animals, they arent canadian and will never be. get fucked mate.

>it's wrapped up
Muslims did it to themselves to get sympathy points.

Just like this;
>youtube.com/watch?v=aF5UfnhuF_c

On a scale of one to ten, how new are you?

We are the only chance this fucking country has.

lurk moar

Stop me mate

>they arent canadian and will never be.
Come on. Give them a try!
I bet they can be as racist as you are once they settle down. Just give 'em some time!

The people of Quebec give their new buddies a nice welcome gift and the police starts an investigation? Why? What am I missing?

>it's even gift wrapped with a card

Gosh, you Canucks really ARE nice :^)

>investigating
Investigating what? There was no crime.

True nationalism is incompatible with the Canadian ethos. They are doomed MAIS NOUS VAINCRONS

It's Quebec.
We fucking hate Muzzies more than anyone in this cuck of a country or, for that matter, this continent.

ikr, talk about getting a-head of themselves

Why would i care about the feels of hyphenated canadians, or muzzies for that matter

>bonne appétit

newb faggot

Reminder that Quebec is full of lefties, and always vote Liberals en masse.

If you cucks didn't hate Harper, Trudeau wouldn't be leading the country.

Newfies hate Muzzies too, quebec-san.

Ironically the provinces that were the most liberal in the past are the most anti-trudeau today.

CARLOS!

>What is Alberta
>What is Saskatchewan

80% of non-francophones (anglos, muslims and jews) in QC vote liberal. Montreal, Ontario and the maritimes elected Trudeau.

Zing!

Dumbasses, chop the pig head and grill it.

>bonne
cmon this is embarrassing

left =/= anglo nu-left

>left =/= anglo nu-left
Right. I feel in QC that at least there is some pushback to the SJW agenda. I guess blind hostility to anything ROC-related is finally paying off.

Leftism on the east-side of Canada is far different from SJW leftism rampant in Ontario. Most people in Quebec, NFLD, and the maritimes identify as left but they don't like social justice warriors at all.

>Pig head found on ground
>Someone picks it up and throws it in the trash
Oh wow its fucking nothing and now people have a reason to feel sympathy for muslims