Hi Friends!!! DO BETTER TODAY

I just thought I'd let you know that you are loved. Seriously. Wherever you are. Whatever dingy basement you're shitposting racist memes out of. I LOVE YOU. I really do. I have the capacity for it. You are beautiful, no matter what you've been told. You know why? You're human.

For just a moment, vanquish the hate. Seriously, just do it.

How did that feel? Do you still feel like shitposting Trump memes?

Didn't think so.

Now get out there, explore the world, make some friends, have a beer - or a Timmies coffee LOL. Be free from this terrible website.

Hope I changed some minds today. I will probably not respond to any comments in this thread. I just hope I can reach at least ONE person on this website and make them think twice about what they're doing here

>a

Kill yourself leaf. You are of no value to the universe

Really think about what you just asked me to do.

Doesn't it make you feel bad? What if I did actually kill myself?

You'll probably boast like
>lol do it
>lol that would be awesome

But I have to believe at the end of the day, when you're tossing and turning at night, you'll feel guilty. You know why?

You're human. Just like me.

Take care, friend

Please stream

lol why so you can brigade/bully me? What would that accomplish, friend?

You did. You really did and I thank you. I let the hatred go and enormous weight was lifted from my shoulders. It was like poison and now I can freely breathe again after such a long time. Love is the way, way that will set us free.
So when next time I slap around a person of color, I will do it out of love, for his own good.

Please kill yourself.

It would make me feel good

Tim Hortons is overrated.

Poutine sucks.

Scandinavians are better at hockey.

Vermont makes better maple syrup.

>fucking

A healty fap. You would make some anons happy. Consider that.

I don't believe that for a second.

There's a real, feeling person inside you. Let him out. Open the gate. Greet him. Become him.

Take care, beautiful friend

CANADA
B
T
F
O
!!

i love you too trudeau, now pls let me fuck ur wife, i am a colombian refugee u know, embrace diversity, i am moving to canada, very nice people

Gordie Howe is dead.

I would post a 'post in this thread or your mom dies in her sleep' pic, but I don't have it.

Kill yourself leaf, then I will feel

What's this with the shy violet act? We just want to culturally enrich you!

op on ecstasy?

Many people don't like Timmies. That's okay, friend. Scandinavians are a wonderful people. We have an area in my city with a sizeable Scandinavian population. It's really a treat to eat their. I love Scandinavian food.

I've visited Vermont before. Very kind people. I have a cousin there actually.

I'm pretty indifferent to poutine. I like Schwarma poutine. A great blend of muslim and canadian cuisine

yes. what's your point? Great people die all the time. It's a sad reality. Make the most of life, friend!

Oh, so you're a chinaman

I don't happen to be asian, actually.Not that race measures anything at all

A FUCKING YELLOW LEAF

Dont paisa

You're a faggot. Fuck you leaf. I don't need your shitty love, and neither does your wife.

You're right. I love, and I am loved.

This is why you must be destroyed. Because you (and people like you) threaten everyone and everything that I love.

I don't hate you, but you should kill yourself and spare someone else the burden of killing you.

Kill yourself first you insignificant shithole. Leafs are allowed to stay simply for Tim Hortons coffee

Thanks Canada