HE IS THE TRAITOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

HE IS THE TRAITOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

NO U

PPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>prequeltards will defend it

>HE IS THE TRADER!

What did he mean by this?

Hey at least the prequels gave you something to meme about, you memester.
Name 3 memes from TFA. Protip: you cant.

He wants to know what's in sheev's wallet.

It's like poetry

tr8r
i bypassed the hurr durrr
tell that to kanji club

What the fuck is a kanji club? Retard.

tr-8r
boipassed m8
its true all of it
kanji club
poexfinn we gay bois now

(((trader)))

Kanji Club is not a meme. Nobody gives a shit about that scene, only shills that try to force memes out of the movie.
"dude the movie is so quotable lmao"

Feel free to add more.

Tell that to Kanji Club

>I bypassed my character arch
>tell that to kanji klub
>pic

THE JEDI ARE TAKING OVER!

people are making fun of it, you retard.
Kanji klub and that whole scene were bad. They aren't shills for meming about it.

And I have some bad news for you, I hope you're sitting down. People make fun of everything in the shitquels because its awful.

Spotted the reddittor.

NO NO NOOO YOU WILL DIE

Tell that to ganja club

UNLIMITED

POOOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

IS IT POSSIBLE TO LEARN THIS POWER?

So why did Windu turn into a skeleton?

There's a Straaaaaw Maaan waiting in the sky

its not actually lightning, it's magic that makes the skeleton inside of you come alive and attack you

>I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi, Anakin did I ever tell you about Skeletons? A skeleton was the bony structure that supported the body of many organisms in most species. People with skeletons had weak points in their limb joints and skull, making these points more susceptible to injuries.[1]Some people suffered from degenerative bone disorders, and could have their skeleton augmented with high-impact polymers. Because the skeletal reinforcements had to be integrated with the subject's tendons and ligaments, an oversight could result in chronic muscle fatigue as muscles overextended and pulled free of the reinforced bones.[2] There were many sentient and non-sentient species that did not have internal skeletons. Many species had exoskeletons in place of an internal, bony framework, while other species possessed no internal or external body structure at all.

>is angry
>his skull frowns

Underrated

Heheh thats obama trying to stop le emperor trump

haha nice post :)