HAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA

shouldn't this dude be in hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_VKYf89XEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is that?

give me a quick (you)

He was. The universe is Hell.

ffs he lied to Luke about his father that's it, what a drama queen.

He was too good of a friend to go to hell

>God's forgiveness is available to all who receive Jesus (John 3:16; Acts 10:43)
Luke represents Jesus

Vader is in hell, Anakin was redeemed

fucking kek

I'm more concerned about why Mace Windu, Ahsoka, etc wasn't also in there.

he is lucas replaced him with anakin

dat Yoda's face.
>this guy on my right side, who the heck is he ?

They never met Luke. Why would they he there?

Also, Anakin shouldn't be there. Force ghost is an ability. QuiGon taught it to Obi Wan and Yoda. I doubt he taught it to Vader.

Wait what shouldn't Anakin be on the left?????

The younglins would've grown to be sith so he did the force a favour by killing them.

Because they didn't have the power to retain their consciousness in the Force. It was an ability that very few Force users knew. Qui Gon learned it and taught it to Obi Wan and Yoda. This is why Obi Wan was able to appear as a ghost to Luke throughout the OT. When Vader died Obi Wan propped up his Force spirit and granted him consciousness in the Force. Essentially they were all immortal.

>Force ghost is an ability. QuiGon taught it to Obi Wan and Yoda.
not canon

Because a galaxy far far away is actually Hell.

I recognize that bulge.

it is canon tho. at the end of ep. 3 yoda tells obi wan that he has been able to contact qui gon using a "new ability" and that obi wan will need to learn to use it on tatooine while he's watching over luke

deleted scene

nah, this was in the theaters
I member

>tfw lucas literally defaced and decapitated Anakin with the special editions

youtube.com/watch?v=a_VKYf89XEE

you are right

No that's retarded.

But he was a good friend.

He didn't even shot this with Hayden. He cropped his head from another scene without informing Hayden he was going to replace Shaw.

@78046254 (You)

to be fair to that guy, it is a very odd throw away line that is clumsily inserted into the movie at the very end. (in classic George Lucas™ form).

Do you think Luke ever sees the ghosts of the half a million people he incinerated with a torpedo?

>Force ghost is an ability.
Yeah, but that was also a fucking stupid idea and a dumb explanation.

He already is, cause star wars is actually hell

At what level do you reach Force Ghost?

lvl 140 light force user and a lvl 500,000 midi-chlorian count
also if you start new game plus first
or if if you buy the "good friend" special edition at walmart.

>People give Lucas shit when he Obi-Wan's desert garb the official Jedi uniform in the prequels
>When it was already the official garb as seen in RotJ with Anakin

RotJ was when things started to go bad.

that's because anakin was from tatooine you dummy

> We must keep the children hidden, somewhere Vader will never find them
> Send Luke to Tattooine, Vader's home planet.

Remember the 600 million skywalkah

He knew Vader hated sand so he wouldn't go there.
It's brilliant if you think about it.

No it isn't. It is one of the last scenes in ROTS. Watch it.

>repent, redeem yourself
>go to hell

Read the Bible

But they had to explain why Obi Wan was constantly floating around, and not all the other Jedi. Like why didn't ghost Windu appear before the senate and tell them Palatine was a Sith lord?

i believe they only appear if you have a conection with them
if you want them to appear
they aren't all poweful

But they were

>send Leia to become a renowned princess daughter of a high ranking and famous ambassador/senator.

Brilliant. Surely the dark of the Sith will never encounter him.

vader only goes back to tattooine to kill sand people while on vacation, he'd never bother to look for kids in his off time

Luke literally lived with Vader's brother-in-law. A short drive away from Vader's childhood home. Lucas is such a haaaaaaaack

>vader becomes 2nd head of an evil empire
>he never goes back to genocide every last sand person for killing his mom
that would've been like #1 on my bucket list after killing obi-wan spouting high ground memes at me and cutting off my legs

Been out of the loop for a while. Can someone tell me what's up with all this star wars astroturfing?

Except he didn't. Collar of the black shirt is different

>kills a bunch of kids
>can still redeem himself

Christcuck logic, everyone

He does though. In the Vader comic, every time he visits Tatooine, he stops by a different sand people camp and murders them. Its like a hunting hobby for him.

Presumably only Luke could feel his presence, which makes sense: Luke is perceptive in the Force and he and Obi-Wan had a close enough relationship that Obi-Wan would be able to reach out to him.

Even as it stands the explanation breaks down immediately when you realize that Anakin--who was too busy choking people and heavily-breathing to ever learn the ability--nonetheless also appears with Yoda and Obi-Wan. It being nothing more than a sign personal to Luke that Anakin died in good standing with the Force (like Yoda and Obi-Wan) makes more sense than it being something outright taught.

I get your point about the prequels, but a problem with the prequels being addressed with a shitty explanation is still a shitty explanation.

I know there's always this line of thought that nobody can go too far from redemption, but Vader did not deserve that kind of spiritual rest. All the countless victims (including his fellow Jedi) that Darth Vader did for 20+ years as the Emperor's toady can't be hand-waved just because he killed the evil space wizard to save his son.

>believing in Hell but not in redemption

Just think through this a bit longer, guy.

Anakin was never really evil though, just manipulated by the wrong people.

>didnt deserve
the force really doesnt give a shit about that. if you're capable of making the force your bitch, then you can do literally anything you want.

>suck all life from a planet to achieve biological immortality
>hold together your decomposing body through pure willpower
>become a literal ghost
you can do anything

>moving goal posts

There's manipulation and outright allowing yourself to do shitty things for a space wizard in a neo-fascist empire.

Why the fuck didn't Vader use cloning tech to heal his body or something?

implying his ghost isnt also dressed as a hermit.

Not even palpatine could get cloning to work. His dark side power would destroy his new clone body in weeks.

Cloning force capable individuals is apparently hard. Doing it for someone super stronk and saturated with dark side power is even harder.

Also I doubt palpatine was willing to share the whole body swap technique with his apprentice.

Tell that to the younglings' dismembered corpses.

>anakins always wore a dark leather version not the regular one
obi wans outfit is old hermit pajamas, same as yoda, get outta here

its does add to the twist GL was going with in the pt, how the jedi are some weird cult that demands total comformity with no individuality. but before in the ot the jedi appear more like outcasts, not as organised to have a standard dress code, living sporadically throughout the fringes of the galaxy. and thats not just around the time of ANH, remember Han Solo and That Imperial guy insulting darth vader both voiced their disbelief of the force, the Imperial even described it as an "ancient" religion. How is that possible if just a few decades ago there was a fuckyuge ass temple and a galactic war going on? unless the Empire was really pumping the propaganda machine that whole time.

so yes, it is possible that along time ago the jedi did have a standardized uniform during the "clone wars", but what obi wan was wearing in the original movie, I believe, was just to fit the " "mysterious old wise man on the side of the road with the secret of magical charms" archetype in the pulp fantasy genre.

the idea itself is fine, its just that the implementation into the script was an after thought, maybe if they put it earlier in the movie or something, with more explanation. y'know, I bet GL wanted Qui Gon to actually appear and inspire Obi wan with words of wisdom and comfort. now that could have been an emotional and poignant scene to have at the end. (ultimate pottery) (except that would force george to spend time to write dialogue)(also Liam neeson most likely told George to fuck off). instead we get like a 2 sentence long conversation between Obi wan and Yoda at the very end of the movie.

holy shit my sides

I love the idea in the bottom of that image that Vader is like a demon that the sand people talk about in legends. Pretty cool stuff