What albums promote the production of testosterone?

What albums promote the production of testosterone?

lil peep desu

Listening to music won't increase testosterone dumbass

i get the image but why do people use it in discussions about soy? is there any evidence linking the people in question with excessive soy consumption?

It's basically all about insecurity of themselves and their masculinity

norsecore is objectively the most manly genre

B T F O

fuck off tripfaggot
Supposedly it's a phytoestrogen, jury is still out on that science wise. It wouldn't surprise me though and I've decided to cut soy out of my diet anyway because shit is bad for you regardless. Hops and flax seeds supposedly have a similar effect. Anecdotally all the "lactose intolerant" and soy drinking fags I know all fit the stereotype.

Those are soy albums.

Twenty One Pilots is pretty good for raising testosterone, try it out OP

>fags
Why the homophobia?

is this b8 or do you know where you are

>is this b8 or do you know where you are
There's nothing musical about homophobia.

lurk before posting

>taking the b8

>>taking the b8
Who are you quoting?

this isn't Sup Forums kiddo

Calling on people for misusing the quote function? I like you user.

Based on science, mellow music (which apparently entails genres like RnB and soft rock in terms of the MUSIC model being used.)

If you can't into coefficients, higher number=higher testosterone.

maybe if you listened to some masculine music you wouldn't be such a creepy and insufferable faggot

fuck im gonna be female

>Sup Forums isn't part of chan culture
Fuck off fag. Now i mean in it in a specifically homophobic way. As in you're a fag who takes up it up the boipucci.

Phytoestrogen is plant estrogen you fucking idiot, it won't have any effect on your testosterone (unless you're a vegetable I guess)
Have a good day cripple

Except there's been a limited number of studies and there's no scientific consensus on whether it affects hormone levels.
>hormones and nutrients in plants can't affect humans
>what

any and all queercore albums

Honestly, it's all about social signals. Lefty city people drink soy milk and tend to be afraid of red meat and saturated fat. For right-wingers (Natsoc vegetarian LARPers aside), it's the opposite.

Anything by Rammstein.

You have Du Hast, Mann Gegan Mann, Benzin, Buck Dich, Ash to Ash, the list goes on.

It's really just a group of dudes with a gl musc bear doing the vocals. It's wayyy high T.

That and Playboi Carti

listen to this pretty often at the gym. gets me in the zone