no edition tho?

Don't post my waifu without my permission, thanks

kurva vyjebana

nadeko did nothing wrong

who /mlynskadolina/ here

are you a croat under serb flag cuz srbs hate diaspora

Vlado is that you?

truth, i still watch it sometimes though

would not classify myself as diaspora, as im a slovak living in serbia but studying in slovakia
nope

>would not classify myself as diaspora, as im a slovak living in serbia but studying in slovakia
what how do you even do that

why do v4 people not grasp the concept of different ethnicities living in a country
you know, as slovakia has magyar people in the south
etc cant be assed to name more examples
there are around 50k slovaks living in serbia (vojvodina to be more precise)

that's not what i meant but thanks for explaining anyways
what i meant was how do you manage to have your permanent place of residence in serbia but commuting to university in slovakia

so are people from vojvodina slovaks? I thought its just Serbs with slovak ethnicity.

oh kek
well im not really commuting
during the semesters i live in a dorm in sk lol

oh i see

I feel empty inside when Marcel isn't here.

well the ones who are ethnically slovak are slovak
dont believe the whole nationality is almost the same as ethnicity meme
if youre ethnically slovak you cant be a serb, you can be a slovak from serbia at best

>Slovaks in Serbia
??????
what's the story here

>znv

not even Bratislava

dude we have slovaks in Croatia kek, about 5000, dunno how they got here

serbs larping as slovaks, literal muh heritage fags

the northern part of serbia was under habsburg rule for a long time
at the beginning of the 18th century, catholic slovaks started oppressing lutheran ones
so the lutheran slovaks asked from the queen the permission to practice their denomination freely
she said you can do that if you go to the swampy southern lands (present day vojvodina), which needed to be cultivated (and it is one of the most fertile lands in europe)
there ya go

i have literally no serbs in my family for at least 6 generations, the fact that most people in slovakia are too autistic to grasp this concept is not my problem

ignoe the troglotyde slavs here

ottoman expansion and occupation was heavy on the locals, especially vojdonina was repopulated by german slovak settlers, thats how the 4 nationalities are there

also this after the ottomans retreated vojvodina was pretty much empty (not completely ofc but you get the idea. it had to be repopulated)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interslavic_language
What do you guys think about this? Do you think it would be useful if all Slavs had a working knowledge of interslavic so we wouldn't have to use english to speak to each other, while at the same time bringing ourselves together, strenghtening the V4 and creating a significant counterbalance to Germans in the EU.

noice, thanks for info
never knew that
but then again balkan history is still green forest for me

it's a breddy cool concept, but not sure how it would be in practice
there is one austic russian who can speak it I think, he posts in /slav/ or /ussr/ or /rus/ or something like that

we also need counterbalance to Rus*ia

Panslavism is the way. Death to the West and to Non-Slavs in general.
Yeah. He's a linguist, I think. He used to be very active in /slav/.

Agreed, thats why I focused on V4. And, as far as I can tell, interslavic would be especially useful to communicate between southern and western Slavs (eastern Slavs would probably understand it well too, but we have to start somewhere)

>southern "slavs"

i always consider talking to other slavs in english as some kind of treason lol
yes we need that
i want to talk to qt russians not in english

It's really nice to see so much support for the interslavic concept here. Maybe we should consider starting an interslavic general

I am here dont worry

eveyrwithing -slav fails on russian since they are cunts.

and the rest of countries that use slav runes. just remove slav runes from premises.

Like I said, if Russians would prove to be uncooperative we could start it around V4 and friendly nations

Well the concept is good but like I said I am unsure of the practical application

It's certainly too much autism IMO. I mean, the way slavs have languages now, they have quite a lot of words written same but which have very different meaning, and it hits close to home for people when they hear their language. I don't think a synthetic language could ever have a breakthrough in popularity and usage. Especially not with normies, I can never imagine some 'random qts' learning something as interslavic. Besides, how often does a common man need to communicate with a slav from another country? In CZSK case, they already understand each other and so do balkans. I think it would be too much effort for way too little again. This could onyl be an isolated case where a few people are learning it on an internet website. But seeing how many problems we already have in our lives, I don't think it's very likely that we would all sometime learn to speak such language.

why would you do that?

panslavism is stupid, you will just end up killing eachother again

fuck off non-slav why anyone wanted to include hungary in v4 is beyond me

That was the case with Slovio (completely artificial language with artificial, esperanto like grammar), I think interslavic (which is still developing, mind you) is a lot more natural and easier to grasp for most Slavs, anyone could probably understand most of it without any prior preparation. And once people started to use it instead of english it would probably start spreading and developing a lot more quickly

if we all unite i think that would be a difficult feat to accomplish
the problem with yugo (partly) was that it was quite localised
it was technically a union, but perceived as a single country

Fuck no. Panslavism was the worst idea in the entire history. You have nothing in common. Let it go.
Need I remind you how you Sl*vs get along with each other?

Ukrainians-Poles -->genocide
Russians-Poles -->genocide
Russians-Ukrainians -->genocide
Ukrainians-Russians -->genocide
Serbs-Croats -->genocide
Croats-Serbs -->genocide
Serbs-Bosnians -->genocide
Czechs-Slovaks -->country broke up after like 30 years of living together.

I'm sure I've left out a few.
youtube.com/watch?v=XfrDKaZYcws

>Russians-Poles -->genocide
Except that never happened lol

ur the autistic one that doesnt understand that slovaks only live in slovakia

kurva tak ked ides do zamkov a tam vsetci na teba rospravaju po madarsky tak im povies caute slovaci ze?

What makes people think panslavism is somehow a good idea?

slovaks only live in slovakia=everyone who lives in slovakia is slovak

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

t. serb logic

ffs you dont understand the analogy do you
if slovaks only live in slovakia
then magyars only live in paprikaland
then how the fuck are there magyars in slovakia
do you understand now why your logic is flawed?

>genocide
Are you retarded?

its different for hungary, but slovaks live only in slovakia, you are serb

Time to go home Vladimir.

Dissolving the Eastern Bloc was a mistake.

if there are magyars living outside of hungary, why wouldnt there be slovaks living outside of slovakia
why would it be "different" for them?
or you're just misinformed and now trying to stand by your argument at all costs, so you're saying shit like it's different for magyars, they can live outside of hungary but you know, us slovaks, we all live in slovakia
before you go any further, my surname is derived from the name of a hamlet in slovakia, my grandparents names were Ludmila, Jozef (this guy was actually czech, his family moved to vojvodina in early 20th century), Lydia and Jaroslav

>why would it be "different" for them?
Are you that stupid.

because trianon in southern slovakia took places where hungarians were 85-100% of population and gave it to us, not that im complaining but thats how it is

you are foreigners to us, magyars we have are more slovak than people in vojvodina to be honest

I am Greek

>Interslavic
Might just as well learn esperanto.
V4 isn't based on panslavism, but on geopolitics and historical ties.
This.

>muh geopolitics
>muh historical ties
name 1 (one) legit historical tie poland has with other v4 countries
i'm waiting

are you aware of the fact that we did not mix with other ethnicities as it would be the case in present day
pretty much every ethnicity in vojvodina during the habsburg rule lived in their villages
if i know 6 generations of mine and they were
almost all slovak (no serbs tho), speaking slovak with slovak names, baptised in slovak churches then how am i not a slovak

Já jsem Řek

you are as slovak s Billy McMywifesson from New England is Swedish

Well, no one is talking about coerced panslavic union. I think this would be really useful, we could comunicate better in interslavic than in english and if all that leads to the spontaneous interslavic clustering even better. Current geopolitical reality in the EU definitely is the need to counterbalance other, stronger forces inside the EU, Germans f.e. All Slavs in the EU could profit from that, as long as everything remains voluntary.

/slav/ theads were basically poles shitting on russians and vice versa

Esperanto failed primarily because of it being completely artificial language (which definitely isn't the case for interslavic). Like I said, it could be used to promote our shared geopolitical interests inside the EU, for everyones benefit

Ja... jsem... ŘEK!!!!!!!

our best young football player is literally magyar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/László_Bénes

why doesnt he play for hungarian national team though? maybe new generation of huns is not as patriotic? or they consider slovakia their new home?

>if Russians would prove to be uncooperative
I'd be afraid of the opposite if anything.
(You)

(You)

>(You)
Ah yes, so like I thought there are none. Or at least not more ties than with our other neighbors, or historical neighbors. Fyi: Hungarian military supported Bandera.

serbian just stop making shit up mehmets raped your grandmothers
just be a turk and you would have easier time in sl*V lands

half of the slavs are turk SLAVes and other half are RUS SLAVes

great, he's here again

you really do not make a difference between narodnost and statna prislusnost, do you

both of them are
don't make sudden movements and observe, perhaps they will interact

his narodnost is Slovak otherwise he couldnt represent Slovakia

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends.

>he disagrees with me
>s-surely it's j-just marcel!
>IMPOSSIBLE that someone could have a different opinion from mine and NOT be trolling!
>wtf!?
Man, I just love people like you.

you represent the country which you have citizenship from (statna prislusnost)
ethnicity (narodnost) has fuckall to do with that
few years ago we had a goranac play for our football team
you know why?
because he was born in serbia lived there and has our id

slovak and hungarian are of same ethnicity you sutpid larper

STOP ARGUING! This is a nice relaxing, therapy thread. Post music!

youtube.com/watch?v=4Vwxp9L55eM

>but it's not completely artificial, just a little bit artificial!
Can you name a single artificial language that was successful?
(You)

this isnt comfy at all

Actually Hungarian soccer has been in an absolute garbage state ever since Puskás went away. So maybe ~80 years give or take. Anyone with a shred of talent flees the country for greener pastures.

SLOVAK orange juice is soo good are c*echs even trying??

youtube.com/watch?v=8eBFspVWjk8

stop triggering him, now he is calling slovaks beta cucks in /ex-yu/ and he says how you are sucking EU dick

I remember when football wasn't just Petrostate funded clubs buying up all the talent.

>he says how you are sucking EU dick
he's right tho

please anything but calling us cucks

ahahahhahaha
i thought slovaks from slovakia were beta cucks the month i started studying there chillax its a long held belief