sputniknews.com/politics/20160621/1041701655/biden-assad-mistake.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gMlby1X98wU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for GREATER LEBANON.

Al Tabqa = FAIL
Raqqa = FAIL
Aleppo = FAIL

POOTINISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

oi WTF Sidorenko's Twitter is gone??????

wat

>mfw Raqqah
>mfw South Aleppo
>mfw Latakia

Well shit, the seed of doubt has been sown in the minds of the Pooteenists.

Its all over from here. I used to be symapthetic to Assad, then I saw the sheer incompetence of yet another Arab Regime, and stopped giving a shit about any of them.

Not their fault SAA is garbage. The last Russian to die was the only one who didn't flee in order to fight. Arabs can't fight worth shit - see Saudi Arabia for example.

>ebin trole xD Sup Forums is satire xD

Why do you even waste your own time posting here? Heck you even learned sectarian Arabic slurs for the sake of trolling some pro-Salafist rhetoric. And now you claim to have been "symapthetic to Assad"?

I'll never understand people like you, and Im glad, too.

why did Ivan delete?

>frogposting
>union jack

politics are getting in the way of victory, it's too bad.

I love you.

You are needed to restore your motherland from the foreign barbarian invaiders come home saloman.

called an airstrike on himself :DDDDDDDDDD

Hassan Ridha now also claims SAA is in control of Bahariyah

all the WW2, Korea and Vietnam vets have this in their yards now.

>'Never mind the US, Russia’s the one losing patience over Syria ceasefire chaos' - Chief of Staff

>Jordanian troops killed in bomb attack at Syria border

>Dozens dead as IS expels Syria regime from Raqa province

>Iran official: we lost high-ranking officers in #Syria because of Russia's peace initiatives

>Islamist offensive in Darayya ends in failure

G..guys... what is going on with Ivan? his Twitter account has been removed, and the ISIS offensive killed almost everyone near Raqqa

twitter.com/ivansidorenko1

anime name pls

a catastrophe? Fuck. I don't think people realize how brutal those suicide attacks are. They've taken out everybody, from Russian SF's to US SF's. Nobody is invincible when it comes to a VBIED.

I hope this is some dramatic bullshit and they managed to continue the controlled retreat until Zakia or heck even Ithriya

If those forces are destroyed there is going to be a fatally low amount of offensive troops

Im calling bullshit for now though

>catastrophe east of Palmyra
welcome to 3 days ago. SAA retreated to Talilah crossroads and todays report state theyre still there. losing an airbase that wasnt usable is hardly a catastrophe.

WATASHI WA CHANGS AND SHEEETU DESITA.

fuck off turk

>And now you claim to have been "symapthetic to Assad"?

There's a difference between "sympathetic" and "support".

No need to thank me senpai

are there any russians on here? I think ANHA news was with the guys on the Raqqa offensive.

Last Syria related video of the ANNA news was uploaded a month ago.

For the first few days of the offensive the SAA lost no casualties and did a slow but steady and effective advance taking out dozens of isis fighters.
Suddenly ISIS did the thing

but what did ISIS do

Australian''''men''''

It's not SAA or Iranian incompetence, it's Russian incompetence. You guys can deny it all you want but much more was expected from Russia. Russia is supposed to be the rival of the US not some regional power that wants to solve a conflict with terrorists by peace negotiations... Brave heroes from the SAA and allies died fighting the Islamists and you call their bravery incompetence? What is Putin waiting for? Is he waiting till the terrorists are bombing Damascus again?

Who has a twitter account here?
twimemachine.com
allmytweets.net

Put his username here and see why he deleted his page

I think it's more Russian playing politics with the US that is getting in the way of things. There was a switch about a month before the ceasefire was initiated and Russia pulled out.

Lattakia was going great, Aleppo was going great.

When they decided to do a ceasefire maybe they underestimated the strength of Nusra and friends, because once they moved the best guys to Palmyra the other fronts suffered for it.

that first week they moved Desert Hawks to Homs and sent new recruits to Lattakia they got slaughtered. Like 18 young guys died. Not to mention how many of the best guys died in Palmyra for nothing. It pisses me off to think about it.

Everyone thought Russia would keep shrugging off the bad press and US demands but they caved and Syria suffered for it. It's up to the Syrian gov to stand up for itself or surrender because right now everything is shit.

You gotta give it to the SAA.
If the same situation was to be applied to other nations many armies would have collapsed. Lebanon for example collapsed far quicker.

It pisses me off as well. If Russia is not going to do what is expected from it then it should leave Syria to its fate because what the Russians are doing right now is just prolonging the bloodshed.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tsorPLNynRk

The enemy shows resilience.. but their hopes for lives will soon be broken by a breed of man unmatched to their fearless, they act without the need to see the result of their actions, seeking Allah's pleasure as they advance to kill and be killed, They are the ishtihadi. The most effective weapon of war ever known,for nothing can stand against the weapon of unshakable faith.

This is going to sound retarded because I'm a retard but can somebody TLDR me on the current situation?

Is Russia winning this for Assad or is Syria doomed to become a failed state at this stage?

>I'll start paying more attention now.

Sorry if my post doesn't make sense, what I was trying to say is the ceasefire was stupid and Russia should have kept going as is because they Syrian gov won back a lot of territory and the ceasefire proved there are no moderate rebels they are all affiliated with Nusra. It is best to keep politics in Geneva and let the army do its work.

Russian war reporters Roman Saponkov & Dmitrii Zhavoronkov
twitter.com/SyriaWarReports

>not going to do what is expected
Expected by who? We are not actors to entertain you.
>should leave
No one is capable to give us the orders, soldiers are doing what supreme commanders orders them, if those orders are making you lose heart no one gives a fuck.

Russia is doing fuck all. Syria is doomed for the next 50 years maybe even more. The US is just too strong and it can topple any government and destroy any country it wants without anyone daring to stand in its way GG.

If Raqqa really did turn out to be a huge disaster maybe it was too much for Ivan to handle, he's emotionally involved in his reporting and has made friends with several soldiers.

Nobody on my TL is even talking about what happened and I'm not about to watch that shitty southfront video.

>is just too strong and it can top

I agree endgame Syria is US bombing everything to hell and in 15 years people will say "The Syrian War was a mistake!" just like they do with Iraq. It's a damn shame.

looks like they learned a thing or 2 from E3 2016

To think some people here were bitching that Tabqah offensive was TOO SLOW...

If anything it seems to have been too fast and have grossly underestimated the forces ISIS would deploy.

ISIS' statement is clear: We may be losing in Manbij, Fallujah & Sweida, but that doesnt mean you can just approach Raqqa and try to cut off a large area of ISIS control without getting everything thrown at you

You are not actors you're weaklings the US will partition your country in next decade and you can't do anything about it. Bow down to your masters.

Fantastic. Exactly what I wanted to hear.

Chin up buddy, your military tried its best. How about just letting the U.S. And our allies move in and setup some pipelines.

Your better off to cooperate than delay the inevitable and isolate yourselves further.

what's wrong with southfront?

>Oops! Biden Refers to Syria’s Bashar Assad as 'Saddam' in Freudian Slip

sputniknews.com/politics/20160621/1041701655/biden-assad-mistake.html

It's over. Saddam's fate confirmed for Assad.

>console
what a bunch of fucking plebs

PC MASTERRACE

Ivan deleted from Twitter.

Hundreds of Marines/NDF/Hawks dead.

Russia came to syria to prevent terrorism from spreading to other locations, like central asia or caucasus.

People that live in syria are not their concern. Of cource it is sad that they die, but it is their fault.

Bloodshed is prolonged by unprofessionalism , weak moral and physical weakness of arab soldiers. Thanks god ISIS is the same. so turkmens, ISIS and al nusra lose

arabs run in panic, they lie (like with captured t-90, that they claimed to be destroyed with granade), they have shitloads of retinues etc.

Iran saves money and undersupplies own shia militia etc.

Assad power is secured, if SAA will not be bale to recapture ISIS areas, then they will be turned into uninhabited desert slowly as every day isis and civilians in "gray" areas die, but rest of syria will remain in better conditions.

muslims, especialy from middle east always blame other people in their failures.

they are inferior in everything

Sure, one retard started to cry and now Russia is falling apart any moment now.
Do you know how many times i heard that, alot of times.
Erase your tears son

ISLAMIC STATE fighters are FULLY committed to DYING for their religion, and SAA honestly think they'd even be able to come close to defeating them?

>ywn engineer a mouse and aswd keyboard to snipe jihadists from a remote makeshift 50 cal, while yelling "MONSTERKILL".

Why live?

In Deir Ezzor there have been days where ISIS sent 30 suicide bombers to attack and Deir Ezzor still resists. Can't they learn a thing or two from their friends over there? I get that suicide attacks are brutal but come on guys it's been 5 years of this shit, figure out the best way to stop them without losing legs.

Daily reminder that kurds are backstabbing commies who will try to seperate the agricultural part of Syria.

Nigger please

>Tabqah offensive fails
>SYRIA IS LOST! WE ALL BETTER START SUCKING HILLARY'S DICK! RUSSIA HAS FALLEN!
>AL QAEDA&USA WON, WE BETTER GIVE UP

There it is... The denial. You seriously think you can compete with the US?! Not to mention fucking NATO. All you have are soviet era nukes and the US is probably already has something to counter them. YOU CAN'T COMPETE!

YPG is the least of Assad's problems right now

Jeez guys calm down, it appears that the situation has been stabilised as for now: a SAA inf regiment has halted the route and maintained the line.
It's curious though that ISIS moved so many men, VBIED and even 3 T72 southwards when they are getting slaughtered in Manbij.

They will be his biggest problem in the long run.

Like I said Im pretty sure ISIS is making an example here
Anyway I would like to now where exactly SAA, Suqur & co halted the SAA counterattack for my map

Tabqa is more important. They can launch an offensive on N. Aleppo but they need Tabqa for that.

If they lost Tabqa they'd have been fucked.

I assume the offensive on Tabqa will continue however.

Not even sure if i need to offend you or your little country back. But i strongly suggest you to take your pills and calm down son.
Stop embarrassing yourself

Who can say where the road to Raqqah goes?
youtube.com/watch?v=gMlby1X98wU

I agree that Tabqah is fundamental but don't they fear that Kurds may close the border with Turkey?

They have the S-400 I guess. The thing is Syria is doomed and the Russian border is being slowly but surely being surrounded by NATO.

Russia either has to give some concessions or just slowly collapse at this point. Maybe they could stoop to NK tier threats to nuke the entire world and end up an isolated 3rd world shithole out of a misplaced sense of national pride.

lol are you retarded?

If you can read arabic they desert hawks made a post about 4 hours ago

fb ID: mohammadgaber11

Yes, they do.
But they can not mount an attack on Manbij if they lose Tabqa. They have to secure their supply line.

>Maybe they could stoop to NK tier threats to nuke the entire world

You mean with their 10000 nuclear warheads?

>and end up an isolated 3rd world shithole out of a misplaced sense of national pride.

Sounds like a cold war to me?

lol enjoy your civil war.

Good luck though. If you get fucked you will all migrate to europe which sucks for me

Been on vacation these last couple of days what happened, did Assad fuck up?

can I have the run down?

>civil war in Turkey
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Faggot kid,get lost

Russian border is pretty secure. No risk of losing Belarus and they now have a sizable buffer state in east Ukraine.

Also, Russia has threatened nuclear war. It's their #1 deterrent.

>Cold War
It's most likely going to come to that. Except this time around they are in a way weaker position and it will end the same way as the last one.

Unless Iran and China come to their resc...PFFT HAHAHAHAHA

it will come to turkey in nearest 2 years as kurds in syria and iraq after war will have 30-40k experienced soliders with decent weapon that they will get as a "trophies".

Offend me then! You think I care what some poor drunk Russian thinks of me and his pity ad hominem.
Pot calling the kettle black? Keep posting pictures of men you fag.

I heard that shit for fucking 40 years. lol
Keep sucking putin dick you slavshit

I am curious why you would say that. Why do you think they will come to blows after their common enemies is gone?

>Raqqah offensive was a abysmal failure.
>Latakia offensive was a failure
>South Aleppo is being swept by the terrorists
>SAA is stalled at Palmyra area
fuck this shit, I don't even give a damn anymore

A question for US posters: what do you think about your government supporting ISIS/Al-Nusra/Islamist regimes all over the area?

Google Translate gives you a slightly garbled but largely comprehensible read

Seems less fatalistic & catastrophic than some other reports. Im holding my breath for the reported casualties though.

Leith told me Al-Masdar will report on it soon.

Tabqah offensive collapsed. Pro-gov troops retreated.
For main news and locations of last few days see:

W-will Assad be OK?

Imagine what the soldiers are feeling. Looks like a truce, or large-scale Russian intervention,are the only options at this point.

It's all about destabilizing the Middle East.

If we fund terrorist now we don't have to worry about the governments becoming legitimate threats later. It's not like they are capable of forming a navy/Air Force.

Listen kid, you sound like youre about 12, so Im gonna refrain from insulting you.

Russia provides most of Europe's natural gas.

They might not have any power over the US, but they can resort to drastic measures if they want and turn off the gas in the winter.

Youll see how quickly the belligerent rhetoric will change.

The cold war has been going on for years.

Ever since the US and the saudis destroyed the oil price.

For the time being yes, but the prospects of Assad liberating Syria seems increasingly bleak.

>arabs
>legitimate threats
>ever

Sure, the only actual losses were in southern Aleppo, so defensively its going alright

is true though. offenses are just bad. only East Ghouta and possibly Darayya offensives have potential right now.

fucking scums. I will side with Syria, Iran and Hezbollah over the US every time.

That's fucking dope.

They don't care. All they care about is their own well being which is how things should be. Motherfucking Assad cared for Russia and Iran and chose their pipline instead of caring for his people and refusing BOTH pipelines. Now look how Russia and Iran benefited Syria all this for "muh axies of resistance" Stupid.

Maybe the Tiger Forces are on strike until Syria-Russia get their shit together. They already lost a lot of good guys after Palmyra when they started to advance a little and it went nowhere. It's not worth losing more of their men.

I have a German flag, but I'm American on vacation. I think it's terrible, we should either stay out of it, or support the stable government.

I think if you look into the big picture, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Organization for Islamic Co-operation, want to establish regimes throughout the Middle East, such as they have done in Egypt, via the Arab Spring. It's part of the plan to establish the big caliphate, and Obama has been a great pawn for them.

Either way, we wouldn't be talking if Obama hadn't pulled out. I absolutely despise the man.
Thanks anons.