Thoughts on this gentleman?

Thoughts on this gentleman?

I think he's dead

Thats Yohn. He replaced John Lennon after his death in 1967.

That's no gentleman

A man that would have lived in Paul McCartney's shadow for the rest of his days had he not gotten shot any became a martyr for rock n roll.

The most talented songwriter of the 20th century

Dirty Limey.

>Lennon
>ever being in Paul's shadow
You grannyshitters are hilarious.

And the second most talented songwriter of the 20th century

You Lennon/Jesus-freaks are far worse.

I don't like the Beatles or its members at all. Boring fucking tripe all the way, hailed by nobody but the dullest fucking normalfags.

>posts in a thread about an incredibly boring band
Your life must be enthralling.

I can't have thought about John Lemon just because I don't like The Beatles? I think my life must be more enthralling than yours, since I'm not bogged down by such trite non-contradictions.

that's wanted and highly dangerous Los Zetas boss Juan Linon. I'd stay away from him if I were you op.

>argues with a far more boring person than himself
Your existential relevance is plummeting to depths previously unknown.

>My name is Len Johnson and I think this "John Lennon" character seems a great chap
>Also, I think we should all get our wives and give them a good beating, wouldn't you say?

First of all, what the fuck is "existential relevance"? Second of all, it'd be pretty weird if only people who could quantify that they were of equal, I dunno, Boring Score, could communicate with one another without one of them objectively wasting their time.

Keep going! You're almost there!

No, this conversation is too boring.

Keep stating the obvious. It makes you look so much smarter. Another few responses from you and I'll feel so much better about myself.

BLICKY REAL STICKY YUH

Y'ALL SOME FAGS SUCK A RICKY HUH

This guy is real. Thank you for saving this thread from this faggot.