Players who you want to see suffer either a career or life threatening injury

Players who you want to see suffer either a career or life threatening injury

Why tho?
I think Texans is a really cool guy. He sakcs quarterbacks and doesn't afraid of anything

Tom Brady. Duh. Who else?

What's wrong with JJ Watt?

Why? Isn't he donating a good amount to Houston while also inspiring others to donate as well?

>suffer either a career or life threatening injury

(You)

hes steroided out of his mind

Stay assmad, faggotard OP. YOUR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS

He's an attention whore

he donated $1million

And he's inspired others to donate another $20 million on top of that. Sounds good to me.

>And he's inspired others to donate another $20 million on top of that. Sounds like a scam to me.
ftfy nerd

>shitskins triggered by stronk aryan man
wew

but dude, he's so humble

>strong
>always hurt and needing surgery
think again cracker

>people cheap shotting cuz they scurrd
kek

That's all you got? You're not going to survive regular season NFL threads you little pussy.

>watching nflel at all
wew, i watch a white person sport

Oh, so you're just shitposting, then. No more (You)s for (You) from me, then.

Most overrated and overfellated player I have ever seen. He is a great player but this meme that he's like all time great is laughable.

can't even reply properly you're so mad lol

>It's a some braindead retard wears tons of protection gear while running into Jamals and D'Antwons, but still pretends he's some tough guy
wew

i have to agree with OP, cant stand this mother fucker, Mr merica poser.

I'm not even remotely a Toxins fan but if you think he's not an all time great, you're basically a retard.

*episode

> being so fucking new and stupid you think people don't know how to reply properly

Lmao @ ur life.
#woke

Novak Djo- Oh, wait!

Darth Swatt will not succumb to your memery

I mean, they went to the JJ Watt Foundation, which is run by his immediate family (I think his mom is the CFO), but it's like any charity, you have to just trust they'll get the money to the right places w/o skimming too much off for themselves

if you REALLY want to see a sham foundation, one that is sadly sponsored by the NFL and rakes in BILLIONS, the Susan G Komen for breast cancer AWARENESS. I mean, they tell people up front that their money isn't going towards finding a treatment or helping under privileged women get diagnosed, their purpose is 100% advertising, and they get to write it all off tax free as a "non-profit" organization. The CEO last year reported earning $100million

>No more (You)s for (You) from me, then.
pls go back

but that's true of every handegger

he's such a humble, blue collar guy though!!

Peyton Manning.

Oh wait.

just ask him, he'll tell you.

This is too high level a post for Sup Forums. Well done user.

I can't think of one.

Is there an overrated racist asshole player I'm forgetting about?

Lonzo, Ball bros. & Kyrie

>implying those charities arent just gigantic tax havens and money laundering operations

this doping faggot

probably some bengals or seahawks player

Kaepernick?

Watch me work it
I'm burfict