American "coffee"

>American "coffee"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a latte. Herego, 50% milk with espresso. If not 75% milk and 25% espresso. And sugar. And whipped cream, and chocolate.

Fucking amazing honestly but you're head is far up your own ass your tasting cock.

>Starbucks
>Coffee

>American "posts"

Ok let me improve upon it creatively, "your head is so far up your own ass you're tasting tyrone's cock from last week"

This isn't the type of "coffee" one has first thing in the morning though. It's like a "treat" mostly. It's not that bad, pretty nice to have when it's hot outside. Not sure how Americans drink it, hopefully not first thing in the morning.

It's whenever the fuck I want and there's not a single God-given thing you can do about it.

relax

Im surprised you didn't post a picture of your gun with that

Just testing how intense I can be

>the African calling the Aboriginal gross

Loving every laugh sweetie

What the fuck does that even taste like?

I'm glad starbucks never took of here, it seems to generate this obnoxious addiction culture of "LE NEED STARBUCKS OR I DIE"

Have you ever had a latte or macchiato?

uma delicia

No.

Neither did you

Americans like overdoing things, if it's a car it had to be a big truck,
if it's burger it has to be giant,
if it's coffee it has to have a ton of sugar and milk in it,
if it's a steak it has to be cooked for 3 second on a rock in the shade,
if it's a house it has to be a two floor mc.mansion,
if it's a wife she needs to be a bleached blond with fake tits,
it's the american way, all or nothing, final destination, because I can, fuck you and fuck yea.
And if you can't have it all, you have to try to at least have some of it and act like you have or will have the rest of it, at any cost.

>american coffee

REKT

Latte mean ''milk'' so yes, since i drink milk every morning. Calling a hypersugared coffee 'latte'' only because some random italian word make americans happy about buying commestible things is a totally retarded things

its good :^) they corrupt it too much to be called coffee though. more like soda

Frappuccino is Greek.

I generally just drink black coffee.

Wait, wouldn't he be tasting the fat load Tyrone shot into his asshole rather than Tyrone's dick?

fpbp Eurofags BTFO

Americans don't have to freedom to live where they want, so to make up for it they just create extremes.

>Americans don't have to freedom to live where they want
In what way?

What the fuck is wrong with you

shit cant be true

mein neger, blank coffee is best coffee. only faggots would put milk/sugar into coffee, except turkish coffee, turkish coffee is just too damn strong.

Those are awesome

I'd try that

that's racist

>Americans are so negrofied that the drink African American coffee
holy shit lmao

Its the only right thing to do

i would drink/eat the shit out of it t b h

Interesting flag.

You eat a pizza with raw dough and dripping with grease?

Are you gay?

You're going too far, fren.

>Coffee in general

Fact - tea is the world's most POWERFUL drink

what
the
flying
fuck

that's like two days meal for someone not working physically.

didn't know about raw dough but what i see on the pic is a consumable hangover food
>being that insecure

>didn't know about raw dough but what i see on the pic is a consumable hangover food

That's their """"thin"""" crust pizza.

youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs

Just a caffeinated milkshake 2bh

stop

Truth hurts Henk

Tb&h I ate worse things in my life but you can cross it out.