Redpill me on the moonlanding

Whenever I see it brought up, inevitably I see someone greentext something like

>believes in moon landing hoax

So where is the evidence? Why don't you believe it happened?

Pic related is the tether from sts-75

Video:

youtube.com/watch?v=JuFBUS0kiSA

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/content/goddard/van-allen-probes-spot-impenetrable-barrier-in-space/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw
fkbureau.homestead.com/astro-list.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
youtube.com/watch?v=rbvxlvSIIww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's more plausible:
The US government (as competent as we all know them to be) managed to bribe and keep 1,000's of employees silent on the hoax for 50 years +, all during the cold war when Russia would've been more than happy to expose the hoax (we all know they had infiltrated the gov't) yet for some reason chose not to...

OR

We landed on the moon.

Evidence of what? The moon landings happened. Any piece of evidence anyone claims proves otherwise is easily disprovable.

That video says those "UFO's" were ice particles. Not that anything floating near the space shuttle could be considered to be "flying".

The moon landings happened you tinfoil hat fucks.

Lunar retro reflectors. Only argument we will ever need.

Could you please explain?

Ever heard of the Manhattan Project?

Plz gib evidence of some sort.

NASA has probably the worst managed archives ever. They lost the original footages of the Moon landing and they forgot how they passed the Van Allen belt

nasa.gov/content/goddard/van-allen-probes-spot-impenetrable-barrier-in-space/

Moonfags, answer me this:

If NASA fakes their greatest accomplishments,

how come we haven't had another one?

There are 2 soviets retro reflectors on the Moon
Did the soviets go to the Moon twice?

The apollo crew left some retroreflectors to allow a more precise measure of the distance to the moon.

The retroreflector works by shining a laser into them from the earth, then you measure the delay between the sent beam and the recieved refection.

Da joos aren't putting the money again, it turned out that the moon wasn't full of shekels.

oooh, alpha particles, fucking scary bro

> confirmed for being an EM physics lightweight

> impenetrable barrier in space
> impenetrable barrier [to electrons] in space

pls, pls, france, stop

Yep.

Both of their landers are equipped with retroreflectors

How do you know they didn't put it there with probes/satellites?

I've heard a lot about the Van Allen belt. Apparently a human cannot go outside of it without being bombarded by radiation from the sun and other sources. I eagerly await a rebuttal of this.

Why wouldn't the soviets have told everyone to embarrass us? That's the only reason I can't believe it was faked

If landings were faked USSR would have had every reason in the world to expose it

The same guy that discovered the Van Allen belts also states that they are safe to pass through

Why do we believe him when he says they exist, but we don't believe him when he says they can be travelled through?

If soviets intended to expose American lies, they would have a long list indeed, and quite a lot of work to do.

Reliable source? I don't have a strong conviction either way. To be honest, I'm getting to the Bezmenov state of only half-believing news and recent history, if at all. The hoax-a-cost, for example.

whats up with that van allen belt though

MODS

the russians had people in the manhatten project. How do you think a war torn country could produce a nuke in 4 years?

unless when the US and USSR were flying up there, they both found out something big

Nazi base on the moon?

The argument against the moon landing is that Stanley Kubrick helped NASA fake it to fuck with Russia and that we actually couldn't get to the moon because we couldn't figure out how to get past the Van Allen belts.

Who the fuck knows. I went to a Naval museum recently and they had an Apollo Lunar Module there and a bunch of prototype spacesuits and official space suits and just from dumb intuition the module and the suits look pretty fucking flimsy. I wouldn't trust putting one of those on if I was getting shot into space

Idk, Hans. My only point was that the government can keep a secret when it wants to. Just look at the Denver National Airport.

If you don't like this, then you can fuck off to a "how can whites compete" thread.

everything ive seen says the van allen belt would require heavy ass lead shielding to get ppl through. even discovery channel in the past year

an impenetrable barrier, id say

The radiation is largely alpha-particles (He nuclei) and free protons, and beta-particles (electrons) travelling at high speed. The inner Van Allen belt is the dangerous one, because it's mostly alpha-particles. The wider, larger outer Van Allen is all beta-particles.

Alpha particles are a problem because they turn almost anything into swiss cheese. However, even early radioactive physics experimentalists beat this challenge by putting unstable isotopes (which also leak alpha-particles) in a lead cube with a hole drilled in it. This way, a directional beam of radiation was produced rather than irradiating everyone in the lab.

Anyway, the Apollo craft and others only spent barely a few minutes crossing the inner belt, and the great majority of the high energy protons and nuclei were blocked. Of course, the astronauts were exposed to high levels of radiation, but not that high. You couldn't spend several weeks floating there. The rest of the Allen belt is a cakewalk, electrons aint shit.

>even discovery channel in the past year

a true bastion of the scientific community.

Everybody knows Stanley Kubrick helped fake the moon landing, but it ended up becoming incredibly expensive, because he had them shoot the entire film on location

I was hoping China would spill the beans when they landed a rover on the moon.

The moonlanding is proven to be fake. Stanley Kubrick filmed and directed it. He puts thousands of references to it in his film. Unfortunately when he filmed it he went way overbudget all because his OCD forced them to film on location. Don't fall for the lies, OP. It was faked.

You've got a future in this town kid

just think user why tell the goyim this?

TOUCH THE COW
DO IT NOW

Greatest ally did go to the moon
The conspiracy is that they stopped because the ayyliums told them to

I dont have time to dig through the data right now, but suffice to say there is an entire network of global sensor stations called the solar particle alert network, tasked with keeping an eye on both solar activity, and radiation levels in the van allen belt. The network was established for the apollo program, and is in use today.

Also, people need to learn how radiation works

we actually did go to the moon, the whole 'moon conspiracy' is a fucking intel op to keep people from delving into the real conspiracy regarding why we suddenly stopped going back abruptly and never returned.

If anyone tells you it's fake, call them a retard.

then link them this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

100% proof we landed on the moon.

>I've heard a lot about the dragon belt. Apparently a human cannot go outside of it without being eaten by dragons from the underworld and other sources. I eagerly await a rebuttal of this.

you are only half right senpai. the 'moon landing conspiracy' is only so inflated as to keep you from the real truth. that the moon is impossible to reach at all ever

Hardy har.

Question everything, amirite? Fake or real, greater hoaxes have been perpetrated against the masses. It isn't unreasonable at all to wonder at the veracity of the official story.

but you can't question something that is undenyable proof

Hey, questioning is how you learn. Keep doing that shit. But in this case, the straws the conspiracy theorists like to grasp at were taken away a long time ago.

Yeah, like I said, I was just wondering what those straws were... apparently the Van Allen radiation belt.

the moon itself could be reflective. plus everyone keeps shooting the same spit like good goyim so its just confirmation bias

i believe that the Burgers managed to get on the moon, but the whole "moon landing video stick" is fake as fuck.

The van allen belts do exist, and they are a danger to consider. But they arent the impenetrable barrier to human life that people aeem to think they are.

Remember, at this point we had been messing with nuclear weapons for almost 30 years. We had a decent understanding of how radiation works back then

lol you're delusional.

It's redpill time!
the reason for the lunar landing controversy is this: we are not where we think we are in space. when they tried to go up there they were met with a resistance. they had to keep pushing their version of science on us because it keeps control over the goyim masses. the earth is flat bitches.

you believe burgers landed on the moon... but they faked the landing video?.... the fuck?

Nigga please, there are a total of 6 reflectors up there. Same spot my ass

suck it deniers

If serious, fuck off.

Ok, so we calculate our ejection burns based on a spheroid gravitational body, and then once we launch someone replaces our code? Neat

>Lets call everyone a goy that'll prove my point xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The chances of the man landing in the moon and coming back are 0,000001%.

What were the names of the russians who went to the moon?

I'm just showing where the nautical mile comes from, it is the length of an ARC intercepted by a 1/60 degree angle travelling from the earth's center to the surface. An arc is a curved surface.

Flat earth seems like a pretty ridiculous thing to even consider at this point. There are far more plausible conspiracies, just look at pearl harbor or 9/11. Anything but flat earth.

Plz explain.

Who are these people bullying the barrack?
Why specifically

Cool number bro. Where'd you get it?

The russians used a simpler method of placing the reflectors. Theres are on top of unmanned probes. They have yet to set foot on the moon, but they have increased interest in a manned russian moon landing, as does china.

the moon mission were real, but the actual event involved an ayylien liason, sine the moon is a guarded facility owned by the 'tall whites' (also sometimes referred to as an 'orion grey').

If you kids havent noticed, the dark side of the moon is never visible, and the moon corrects its tidal wobble opposing from earth while rotating congruently and maintaining the same position while the van allan belt waves in and away from earth a few thousand miles, al while consistently creating (predictable) eclipse patterns.

Please provide a breakdown for that percentage.

If the moon landing were fake we would know it.

Russia would have disproved it by now because think how much they had to gain by showing it was fake.

You guys can talk your bullshit physics and science you know nothing abut but this is the best point of argument.

Space race served the narrative of both sides

They'll probably never land there. China might.

Burgerland will probably land again before either of those two using a couple of falcon heavy's.

>checked
>dark side of the moon always faces away

I know! When the Saturn V vehicle crashed into the moon (as planned) astrogeologists reported that the moon rang like a bell for several hours. Additionally, many astronomers throughout history have reported seeing orbs of light floating across its surface. The moon is full of mysteries.

Idk, just thought it was funny.

>many astronomers throughout history have reported seeing orbs of light floating across its surface.
the fuck?

if you are looking for proof, some people say the pendulum thing would have been impossible to fake on earth, whether by slowing down the film or any other way. to believe it though, you have to understand physics or at least believe the equations, and anyone who doubts the moon landing probably fails that criteria.

anyway if you care, google apollo pendulum. there are youtube videos and text sites. it was something that was not planned; some kind of strap swung back and forth for a while.

What a coincidence, that is also the probability of a brazilian poster being white.

my bro, NO ONE calculates 'muh curve' in their equations. not navy, airforce, surveyors, missile experts, NO ONE

youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

Russia and USA are allied with every other country that matters on this one. the antarctica treaty and the space treaty have the same signatures. fancy that

Nautical miles were just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are many ways to show that the earth is not flat.

>muh curvature that Ive never seen with my own two eyes before

Do you know who signed them?

>my bro, NO ONE calculates 'muh curve' in their equations. not navy, airforce, surveyors, missile experts, NO ONE
U fukkin wot m8?

Old UFO sightings are best UFO sightings.

A very, very small example:
fkbureau.homestead.com/astro-list.htm

If you could prove to me somehow (like with shadows and trigonometry, for instance) that the earth was flat, I would be all ears, but so far no argument is forthcoming.

Holy shit, a Sup Forums thread where I agree with 90% of posters

What the fuck is this

>being unaware that the "moon landing hoax" conspiracy theory was KGB propaganda in the first place

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures

i can show you one more way to show the earth is flat if youd like.

80ft lighthouses, used for many hundreds of years, have been seen from more than. 40 miles away.

to calculate the curve, my friend, enter 8 inches X the miles number X the mile number again.

so 8X40X40 =1066 feet ofcurve. a thousand foot hill it should be behind and never is

Then why can't I look over the pacific and see Japan?

What was the elevation of the person claiming to have seen those towers? From my time in the Navy as a radar tech I love making you tards make asses of yourself.

" we account for the curve" and "we account for rotation" are LITERALLY bad memes. they never do. they just say they do to the public so their dicks look bigger

Wow so they touched up the photos to make them look better? neva been done befo!

sea level m80
air density

WUT IZ JAY PEG CUMPRESHUN??

You were a radar tech? Any strange stories to tell?

youtube.com/watch?v=rbvxlvSIIww

>why is size so fucked in this round mirror of a photo taken with a warped lens in space where light is warped

?????????

kek, conspiratards will believe anything on a JPG won't they?

>i know nothing about flightplanning

Even a Private Pilot Ground School student could tell you you're retarded