en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You guys wreck japan in e-sports

Why are they obsessed with Korea?

Mentality stuck in 1900

That is Japanese people, new coat of paint on old car

They don't have Jessica.

Checked also

>You have your fun with your pathetic pictures :)

that pics were made by nips for nips though

OH NO!

what have you done?! English teachers and weeaboos while infiltrate this thread in minutes!

>muh naruto
>muh superior nip culture

You're seeing the fringe of the fringe. Most Japanese don't even think about you at all except when you are in the news for crying about pleasure women again. Every time SK pops up on the radar here they are bitching about Japan. You are a lesser nation and people, just get over it. Fucking southeast Asians have no problem with Japanese; why are you holding 70+ years grudges?

>

like clockwork

>Mentality stuck in 1900
more like 1930.
To be honest (and proopably to the anger of many koreans) the japs treated the koreans pretty ok for a while, even promoting the korean language and helping them industrialize. it's just after the great depression that they want full japanese supremacy and tried to destroy korean identity.
Compared to other colonising nations (like, the west) the japanese were pretty benevolent colonisers, up to a point.

>lesser nation of lesser people

Fuck off you stupid nipple. You fucking losers have been subhuman your entire history. Now that you've stopped being cannibals and violent psychopaths you've reverted to rape and pedophilia as a staple of your culture.

Your whole society disgusts me and your people are subhuman. Keep crying about your "Muh rape". One US soldier raped one ugly nip girl. You still haven't apologized for raping the entire city of Nanking or country of South Korea.

We should have dropped a third bomb.

Honestly, this is pretty shameful - I certainly don't have any hate in my heart for Koreans. In fact my ex-fiancee was Korean. Most of the people here have a neutral to slightly positive view on Koreans and only have a negative view on Koreans. Mainland Chinese on the other hand are pretty universally hated.

We send our niggers over to rape and murder their women, that's one reason I guess

>Most of the people here have a neutral to slightly positive view on Koreans and only have a negative view on Koreans
I don't...

Sorry, only a few have a negative view on Koreans. It's 3 am in the morning Germanbro, I'm not all there.

He is lying. Many hate Koreans in mind..

yeah you should seriously stop doing that

I mean isn't the army supposed to represent a nation and you send rapist niggers as your representatives?

You think? I didn't get any shit for dating a korean girl and she said that outside of a couple of isolated incidents, there hasn't been any outright racism. Japan isn't super tolerant of non-white outsiders, but I don't think the Koreans are hated more than other non-white races.

this pic is kinda horrifying 2bh

Well, I guess that relates to me.

As a middle easterner who visited Japan honestly can't confirm this Japanese are pretty bro tier hell had a guy leave his shop empty at night to show me where my hotel was. Could be skewed though I look very greek and can speak okayish Japanese due to being bit of a weaboo

Thanks to you guys I became a NEET that watches anime all day and developed a mental illness where I talk to my imaginary waifus all day long.

I can't stop watching anime.

I dislike Korea too desu just like I dislike niggers.

KILL ALL KOREAN MEN
RAPE ALL THEIR WOMEN
FORMAT ALL THEIR COMPUTERS

Hey Japan I love you. I mean we could always finish the job for you guys if you want?

We're here for you.

>middle easterner
>swedish flag
Who would've thought

I guess I'll do some shitty translations

> (Praying for) Koreans to disappear from television programming (*note: probably referring to Korean dramas)

> What? You should die if you're dating a Korean cockroach.

I don't really consider this (((based))) as much as just outright hateful.

plastic surgery fags get out.

Just FYI OP there's a Japan proxy poster who is probably ITT shitposting. As for your question I have no idea. I still think it's hilarious Japan refuses to apologize for their actions against certain other countries in the 20th century. Saving face is stupid when rivaling nations only grow stronger.

Visiting Sweden and Norway actually student in UK, Norway is better so far, cheaper food here though.

There's only one imaginary waifu worthy of pol

> Eu te amo

Yeah Norway is better. They are more like we used to be than what we currently are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan
Not to mention the countless billions in aid given to Korea annually. Every year they get cash as another means of apology and every year they take it without so much as a thank you or no hard feelings.

Mixing Jews and Nigers equals Koreans for Japanese.

I'll never understand this whole apology thing for actions committed in the early 20th century. Different time for us and besides I may be a weeb, but even I knew we had to drop those bombs on Japan.

>Unironically posting from a proxy

Come home, white man.

What do you think the US is?

At least you guys don't have loadsa fatties if any but the amount of Africans here in Stockholm is ridiculous like London tier.

Yeah, no.

Back to the cuckshed, Sven.

Are that Canadian guy who works in an office?

Are you okay Pablo?

Many Zainichi Koreans serve as leftists in Media and educational institutes just like Jews in the western world.

I don't think foreigners can get Japanese passports. I'm ethnically Japanese, but grew up in the states.

ok

Having experienced both countries, could you tell us which country has women better suited for marriage? I hear the "Heaven is: an American salary, a Chinese Cook, a British Home, and a Japanese Wife. Hell is: a Chinese salary, a British Cook, a Japanese House, and an American Wife." meme, but never any first-hand accounts.

You married a Japanese national? Nice!

It's just different. I think in America there is a lot of pressure on women to be career orientated and when a woman says they're taking a break from the job market, there's a tinge of shame in it. Japanese women on the other hand will straight up say they want to get married, quit their job and raise kids.

In this respect, culturally speaking, I would say that Japanese women are better suited for marriage. BUT, (speaking as a misogynist) women everywhere are fucking nuts and it is a proper roll of the dice.

Yes, because if I was married, I would be shitposting at 3:30 am on /pol.

Oh and I guess I'll add this since I've had experience and it relates to the bread. If you marry a Korean girl, you marry her family. Don't ever expect to be on top of that pyramid - it's reserved for her parents and you'll always be #2.

Thanks for the straightforward answers.

>imperial Japan flag
>swastika on Korea flag

Huh?

Along with Zionistic Jews, Koreans are ethno-centric supremacists.