Woah

Woah...
It's...
So...
Good.....

>Soy!! xDD

t.plebbit nusoybugmale

How many words do we have to describe "le effeminint male boogieman" at this point?
>soyboy
>bugman
>beta
>cuck
We get it Sup Forumstards, you're upset because youre a 30 year old permavirgin.

reminder that soy boy poster are just soy boys in denial

trust me it's life is better if you just accept you're a beta male instead of trying to force this facade of a manly alpha

everybody below this line is gay

>le "no u" arguement
The reddit reading bugman, everyone

reminder that people who get wound up about soy meme are without exception soy boys

link?

What the fuck is a 'bugman'.

Post proof or fuck off, nigger.

Kino threads like these are the cure that is saving Sup Forums

The electronic 80s stuff is gay. They sound like Brandon flowers or something

Lurk moar nigger

I want to impregnate Mugi.

no one knows your meme lingo here kid mu is a board for attractive people who are not angsty high schoolers with low self esteem

Good post OP, though literally every single post after yours isn't as good as minute pretty sad if you ask me

the proof is that you're on Sup Forums soyboy posting

anybody that's even remotely alpha has most likely never heard of Sup Forums

Not him but seeFuck off back to /r/indieheads, faggot.

i actually do post there regularly because it is better than this board and reddit is a good site and i don't care about website elitism because im not an autist

many years ago this board was good.

>i actually do post there regularly
That explains a lot.

thanks i know im a better poster than you im literally laughing at your posts right now hahahahahaha holy SHIT look at this post my man like wow loook at your posts you made these with your own hands and submitted them for all to see hahahahahaha holy shit WOW you fucking put these posts out there man holy fuck WHOOOOOO omg your posts im laugh HHHHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Y O U R P O S T S ahfeseiuoyfbhnseiwjk

>getting this offended over an ironic meme

Projecting.

no u

why shouldnt i get offended huh? should i not have feelings? should i not feel? is that what you want. you people are subhumans i swear to god i fucking despise all of you why dont you take your fucking soy and shove it up your fucking ass buddy ok?

Is this considered funny on reddit?

yeah i get tons of karma there

ME AND MICHAEL

this, having emotions scares Sup Forumstards >people will know my insecurities!!!

fuck off furfag

you forgot
>numale
>liberal

>using "le"
you are all the words you listed

it is tho

Once Sup Forumstants remember what 80s synthpop sounds like they'll realize how average this album is
The most standard MGMT album yet tbqh :/

Why don't you tell us?

Easily their best album

It's the revenge of the fedoras honestly. We shat on them too hard all those years ago now they're back to wreak havoc.

I leik it

Stay the fug off my imageboard REEEEEEEEE
Stay in reddit, go for the upboats

Are they back?

"80s retro throwback" music from the past 20 years is way better than most actual 80s music, something like M83 which is middle of the road now would have blown minds if it was actually released in the 80s

didnt want to like it but i do

t. soyboy

SOLID AS THEY COOOOME

>WAAAHHHH I DONT LIKE THIS ALBUM AND I DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE THIS ALBUM SO IN GOING TO WASTE MY WORTHLESS TIME BEING A FAGGET IRONICALLY HAHA SO AMSUING TROLLING THESE SOYBOY LIBTARDS HARD LOL TRUMP MAGA HAHA GOT EM THEY MAD