The young poop

Is this show any good, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/young-pope-producers-confirm-second-940019
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The definition of a pleb filter.

The trailer looked pretty fedora, and the threads, which were fun, were filled with a bunch of Catholic LARPers. It's not really anti or pro religion, but it is beautiful.

Needed more tits.

The old lady and the Colombian didn't cut it.

But is is worth watching? I hear it has lots of good reviews, but so does Sherlock.

It's the best tv show since the golden age finished.

Yes, faggot.

Unless you're a pleb. You a pleb user?

what the fuck is a LARPer and why is everyone using it on Sup Forums

Well, no. That settles it.

Live action role-playing
In the context of Sup Forums its basically people who role play as their (or another's) country, religion, or what have you.

If you've ever been to /x/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums or /his/ its basically what they do. /x/ probably being the worst.

It's pretty good. I'm enjoying it.

>you will never dance with the prime-minister of Greenland

this will be the first show in the openly pro-pedophilia climate. the second season will be nothing but catholic fags straight up sucking 9yo cock.

Old lady?

The mere premise sounds like pretentious shit

The old woman who tries to seduce the bi ginger cardinal.
Him laughing was pretty funny.

It's pretty much House of Cards, except with God taking the place of Spacey's wife. Good shit. I just wish they have more money to shoot on the streets of Italy next season.

I hope you are referring to the first two seasons of HoC, third was boring af.

Sup Forums, we must talk about The Young Pope now. We must talk, You and I. And no one else can hear.

This show is fucking terrific. It's definitely one of the greatest. It's worth watching and if you like well written, well shot, well casted, and well organized shows, you will for sure have a great time.

It's terrible

I'm not entirely sure what the point of his character was. I liked him, though.

There won't be a second season

Pure kino

>You will never watch Pope KINO for the first time again

is jude law balding

it's house of cards for... I actually don't know who it's for.

kino but for some reason it reminds me of The Social Network, I get the impression narcissists will enjoy identifying with Jude Law

I don't see how, unless they don't understand his character at all. In the end he acknowledges he was irrational and acting on his own childish impulses rather than what was right

I trashed it after first episode like Man in the High Castle. If only they could have combined those two the product might have been something passable. Like the Pope sides with the Nazis and crusades the Japs in America or something. Pure trash, all of it.

this meme still triggers me, so I know you'll keep posting it. It's nothing like that garbage called house of cards, either in quality or style and theme

That's not what the producers or google
says.

That opening sequence on the first episode was the most kino thing of 2016, prove me wrong

No there's only 4.
Alec, Daniel, William and Stephen Balding.

Anyone have webms of that qt dancing? OR that intro scene?

>it's a "user shows his imbecillity before checking his facts

open your damn mouth and take this spoon: hollywoodreporter.com/news/young-pope-producers-confirm-second-940019

Seriously, I didnt like it
It has high production values, and great action from Jude Law, but I really disliked how nobody opposes the pope. We just see him doing crazy shit, and for some reason he has no opposition and even people who dislike him are 100% loyal to him. Kinda breaks my suspension of disbelief

>nobody opposes him
?

This is the dumbest criticism I've seen about the show on all my time on Sup Forums. It also doesn't make sense. Did you watch the show? You are absolutely and irredeemably retarded

I watched the first 3 or 4 episodes before i dropped it.

straight up sucking 9yo cock

you are a fucking idiot, the first episodes are the ones in which his opposition is at his strongest, and there are good reasons as to why he can do whatever he wants, vatican city is no democracy

so you believe that as long as it is not a democracy, your underlings will be always 100% loyal to you and always do whatever you want?

I mean, the pope had literally zero contact with the outside world, it would be super easy to keep him in the dark and do exactly the opposite of what he wanted. And what is he gonna do against it. He has absolute power, but only on paper. If cardinals dont follow him, he is just a glorified spokesperson

Yeah, I guess that's why they were blackmailing him from the start to force him out. Definitely no opposition at all.

This is literally the perfect image for you

dude are you for fucking real? the first episodes are all about his mentor hating on him, voiello plotting to dethrone him, and everyone in general agreeing that he has to fuck off

oh ok.
i am glad for you that you can enjoy the show, but for me it really lacked political power struggle

Dude you have to power through the Man in the High Castle slow as fuck first season to get to the really good second season.

and yet, despite everybody hating him, they do nothing against him and loyally follow every single one of his retarded orders

I would REKT that gilf ass while slapping and biting those fake titties.

Young sister mary > prime minister of greenland > Sofia > Esther > Pope's mom

Discuss.

Frankly this show needs more Italian 10/10 but I'm not complaining.

is it available in English?

Yes, sometimes Italian is spoken but for the most part it's in English.

I love it as a religious studies-fag. I think pius' theology in the show is a good example of what an attempt catholic extremism might look like in the 21st century. I just wish there was less emphasis on character-based drama, they kind of undersell the much more interesting religious themes

I dunno why couldn't they just dub those parts in italian. Nobody has time to stop the video are read what was said. Such a good show ruined by this crap.

t. burger

t. eurocuck

Sup Forums

it is. i tried watching the first episode and could barely make it through it. the pope is a pretentious, bourgeois faggot who deserves to hang by the balls