link:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQ3Wd60Qddw

wtf i love fantano now

>he called it goth
where were u when mgmt saved goth

>/ourguy/

He’s one of us. A soyboy till the end

dl?

Sup Forums is soyboy central. Deal with it or get the fuck out.

:O

i cant believe you took time out of your day to compile this

why does he keep that facial hair bros

filecrypt.cc/Container/8A6DE154B1.html

>he doesn’t like based anthony’s beard

He did it. He wore the yellow flannel.

i dont know

to be zappaesque

we yellowed the flannel onto the fantano

>zappaesque

Grug want to fuck Anthony

based grugposters

Zappian

>wtf i love fantano now

Based Grugposters.

based based grugposters

wtf i love MGMT now

lmao, didn't he give Saturation a 9? the guy has really lost it to be honest.

Wow, it's almost like when someone talks in a video their mouth opens!

>people actually try to hate this guy

how could you though really

>goes into his 1terabyte Anthony fantano folder
>paste the contents of the ahegao folder into Mspaint
>uploads it to Sup Forums
>”this will troll these fucking soyboys epic style”

I only hate him because I propositioned him in a public restroom and he pepper sprayed me

THE MELON HATH SPOKEN
PUT IT ON THE CHART

I guess I should actually check it out then

Upvoted xD

I assumed you guys were just memeing a mediocre album to death but melon motivated me to give it a listen and it's actually great.

GET READY TO HAVE SOME FUN

I've only listened to Oracular Spectacular. Should I listen to the other two before LDA?

Who else here refused to listen to it, then after watching anthony’s review realized it was actually based?

Nah you don't have to. I recommend the shit out of Congratulations though, it's a fucking great album.

Congratulations is worth checking out but i wouldn't recommend the self titled one though

Congratulations is an actual 10/10, not just a meme 10/10.

IS THAT ARIEL PINK HOLY FUCK

Welp, looks like it's definitely Sup Forumscore now.

i haven't seen you nerds this excited at a fantano review for a while, i wasn't planning on listening to this but i'll give it a listen here in a bit

Portal AOTY confirmed, based fantano.

No, nevermind it wasn't, but God damn did they do a great impression of him on James.

I remember subbing to melon boi back when his exmilitary review came out and a year or so later voting for him to get on the front page when he had like 30-40k subs and now hes at almost 2 million

Same.
>tfw "50k dance!...50k dance!...50k dance!..."

Reminder:

Panda Bear: 4/10
Slowdive: 4/10
The Ooz: 4/10
Lil Pump: 7/10
Etc.
etc.

I don’t even respect the guy desu.
He has zero Interest in contemporary Jazz or Neo-Classical, but will review every SoundCloud album from baskin Robbins flavor of the week. It also seems like he personally goes out of his way NOT to review some of the P4k hype music, which is very ego based and obviously biased

funny enough the first review i saw by anthony was congratulations. didn't watch him too much though until exmilitary and bbng reviews came out. those were funner, innocent times.

>Panda Bear: 4/10
>Slowdive: 4/10
>The Ooz: 4/10
>Lil Pump: 7/10
I see no problem here, these are accurate & fair scores

Which Panda Bear did he give 4/10?

Literally use your words to criticize Lil Pump's album without just being passive aggressive to the genre it is.

>fair and accurate scores

For somebody who has no mind or opinion of their own.

he's appealing to the lowest common denominator because a man's gotta eat

Says the retard drawing a line in the sand claiming which side is for good opinions, which side is bad opinions. Nothing you say is of value.

Congratsulations for sure. Wear good headphones and give repeat listenings takes a while for some to click.

There is no lyrical depth. The catchiness is all it has. It’s face value music that will not be played again and has no business even standing alongside those other albums

It is done

>no lyrical depth = bad album
nice argument

>It’s face value music that will not be played again
except for when it is

you don't have to listen to them before LDA, but check them out eventually. Congratulations is one of my favorite albums, and don't let Melon fool you, self-titled is actually good

honestly i could see this being considered Sup Forumscore in the future
it's been awhile since an album was so universally memed on here

Lol please tell me someone has a higher res version of this

I never said that. I just said I don’t respect the melon, pleb.

And desu, if you agree with the scores already listed without much difference, I would consider you an absolute sheep

Grim Reaper

I literally called you out on excluding meon's opinions from your understanding of good opinion, while not intellectually offering anything further. You literally did the equivalent of drawing a line in the sand to claim morality.

No logic, no argument, no theory. You just drew a line in the sand to put what you dislike on the opposite side of you. Nice contribution m8, it's very respectable.

Thanks guys, I just finished Congratulations. I really liked the whole atmosphere of it, even though it's a bit different from Oracular. I'll definitely listen to it some more but for now I'm gonna try Little Dark Age so I can see what everyone is raving about

neverendingchartrendering.org/
do it yourself

I don’t not dismiss his opinion, sheepy sheep. I just tend to think he has one. There’s overlap, but trust me when I say his work is frowned upon highly in the music criticism community. It’s very apparent he has no idea what he’s talking about when it comes to an Artists’ intention with music, which is EXTREMELY disrespectful and ignorant to an artists work I would add. Let’s be honest here kid, you have no idea what you just said to me on the post prior. I was subbed onto his channel 3-4 years ago, and thought he was cool for taking a radical approach, but the real kids will know Anthony is the Alex Jones of music critique

You're a stupid nigger who can't prove morality. All you can say in criticism of fantano's opinion is you dislike it. You can't provide any logic nor theory giving literally any context to why you believe it to be wrong. Case closed.

I didn't even say I necessarily agree with him you nigger. My only point was what you offer intellectually on the topic is superficial, since you can't betray the logic behind your dissent for shit. Eat shit.

Nice chatting with you too, you Godless fuck

Higher than I expected. I think I underestimate how much he enjoys pop.

>soyed all this time

If Fantano was into Psychs he'd have given it a light 8.5 and would be less confizzled about the title track.

I think Sup Forums is pretty much done with MPP

Fantano is a faggot but taking the time to compile this is seriously embarrassing.

>He has zero Interest in contemporary Jazz or Neo-Classical
that's because a lot of people watching his reviews and requesting reviews have no interesting in contemporary jazz or neo-classical. one of my favorite neo-classical artists released an album last year, it was one of my favorites of the year, he's reviewed this guy's music before, but he most likely didn't even listen to it. why? because no one was requesting that he reviewed it.
you gotta understand that fantano is no longer Sup Forumss cute little underground music reviewer, he has over a million subscribers and is paid by complex. he makes his money by reviewing flavor of the week music.

honestly, his intern austin has a better, more nuanced taste in music. I enjoyed his end of the year more than anthony's, for sure.

I think I'm pretty much done with your mama's pussy

A Sup Forumscore chart is not a Sup Forumscore chart without MPP

he's vegan what do you expect

>anachronistic
what's his fucking problem

Man fuck melon i loved PBVSGR

word em uppp

ITCOTCK and MPP are RIP.

MPP will never die, it is in this board's DNA

We owe a part of ourselves to the 2008/2009 AnCo fuckstorm

Downvoted and reported to the reddit mods

none of these is really the soyboy face honestly

>this song has this
>stops for a second, puts a "I'm thinking so hard" face
>say 3 random adjectives with a facial expression as if he was taking a big dump

No matter how hard he tries, "skeletal", or "abbrassive", or "spacey" are just lazy ways of saying "I'm just too lazy to explain real music theory so there's your buzzwords so you kids can pretend you know about music"