STRONG 8

STRONG 8
IS IT Sup ForumsCORE NOW BROS?

ME AND MICHAEL
SOLID AS THEY COME

>Wow, that new MGMT album sure is good!

IT CAN BE A 10 BUT TO MY HEARS IT IS A 0

Fantano is right for once

AND YET THIS FUCKING ALBUM GETS A 7.1 FROM MOTHERFUCKING PITCHFORK, NOT EVEN THE TOP 1000 ON THE RYM CHART, AND NOT #2 FOR GREATEST ALTERNATIVE ROCK ALBUM OF ALL FUCKING TIME?!?!?

rhcp is not good

Because that's pop rock

oh wow

pathetic

yes

Lmao. Based LDAposter.

one day i hope Sup Forums can decide for itself if something is good

this

nah

Based LDAposter.

Eat tentacles. Have you even listened to any RHCP album? Blood Sugar Sex Magik alone is objectively one of the greatest, if not, THE GREATEST, Alternative Rock albums of all time. It marked a pivotal point in their direction, as they divulged in deeper lyricism with poetic and melancholic, yet hedonistic songwriting. Frusciante catapulted their songs with original guitar structure/composition, combining funk and psychedelic with indie rock-esque melodic sensibilities, and with Flea, formed a beautiful synergy that laid the groundwork for their subsequent albums, along with influencing funk metal/alt. metal, rap rock and alt. rock for years to come. And BSSM can be considered an "artistic" record, if you consider an album detailing the idyllic paradise of sexuality, spirituality and the conflicts between hedonistic and stoicism an artistic statement. Granted, they didn't expand on that idea, but it lingers on that territory. OHM deals with the inner turmoil and nihilism that comes with a severe addiction to drugs. Anthony struggles with his isolation from his own mind, as he desperately hopes to find that trapdoor to escape his asylum. The psychedelic atmosphere mixed with heavier undertones convey his hopeless state of meaninglessness; his fragile heart shatters and screams to his demons, wishing he could vanquish them. After Anthony's success with sobriety, he pursues an idyllic character with Californication, as he records his travels and voyages of the world. Each track feels as if he's discovered a new place, with his emotions laid bare on those places (such as the clandestine cynicism in "Californication", to even a new state of tranquility in "Scar Tissue", "Porcelain" and "Road Tripping"). By The Way more or less expands on these ideas in a more personal, individual manner. Anthony contemplates his relationships with people as he tries to discover who he is and his own contribution to the world. BTW is their most humanistic album yet.

Eat tentacles. Have you even listened to any RHCP album? Blood Sugar Sex Magik alone is objectively one of the greatest, if not, THE GREATEST, Alternative Rock albums of all time. It marked a pivotal point in their direction, as they divulged in deeper lyricism with poetic and melancholic, yet hedonistic songwriting. Frusciante catapulted their songs with original guitar structure/composition, combining funk and psychedelic with indie rock-esque melodic sensibilities, and with Flea, formed a beautiful synergy that laid the groundwork for their subsequent albums, along with influencing funk metal/alt. metal, rap rock and alt. rock for years to come. And BSSM can be considered an "artistic" record, if you consider an album detailing the idyllic paradise of sexuality, spirituality and the conflicts between hedonistic and stoicism an artistic statement. Granted, they didn't expand on that idea, but it lingers on that territory. OHM deals with the inner turmoil and nihilism that comes with a severe addiction to drugs. Anthony struggles with his isolation from his own mind, as he desperately hopes to find that trapdoor to escape his asylum. The psychedelic atmosphere mixed with heavier undertones convey his hopeless state of meaninglessness; his fragile heart shatters and screams to his demons, wishing he could vanquish them. After Anthony's success with sobriety, he pursues an idyllic character with Californication, as he records his travels and voyages of the world. Each track feels as if he's discovered a new place, with his emotions laid bare on those places (such as the clandestine cynicism in "Californication", to even a new state of tranquility in "Scar Tissue", "Porcelain" and "Road Tripping"). By The Way more or less expands on these ideas in a more personal, individual manner. Anthony contemplates his relationships with people as he tries to discover who he is and his own contribution to the world. BTW is their most humanistic album yet.

Too young to appreciate BSSM. Damn kids these days.

One Hot Minute is the only good RHCP album.

at least this shitty album has brought new OC to the board

kek this is great XD

HAHA CLASSIC

JUST FUCK MY WEBSITE UPFAM

kek

kill yourself you stupid faggot

Wrong.

Too wrong

CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA WOAA BRIDGES N SHIT HEROIN WITHDRAW HIT THAT FUNKAAAYY BASS FLEAS BANG BANG DUDE BABABABABA BOW BOW BANG WOOAA D U D E CITY OF A N G E L S FUNK, UH. UH. UH. UH. WAAAA BIDYBIDYBIDYBIBIBIBIBI DUDE SHIRTLESS LMAO FUNK FUNK FISTPUMP DID I MENTION CALIFORNIA WOAA

Yes, because Otherside, Parallel Universe, Road Tripping, Throw Away Your Television, Cabron, I Could Have Lied, Dosed, Fortune Faded, Snow, Soul to Squeeze, Hard to Concentrate, Wet Sand, Desecration Smile, Pretty Little Dirty, Knock Me Down, Coffee Shop, Shallow Be Thy Game, Can't Stop, Walkabout, Storm in a Teacup, Charlie, Midnight, Tear, Minor Thing, Goodbye Hooray and The Getaway are all TOTALLY (not) about California, drugs and sex. Reread it again, think deeper, stop being an unoriginal faggot and kill yourself.

wrong

people wHo tHink rHcp are relevant never switcHed tHe radio station 20 Years ago

Strong 3 to light 4

Heroin stopped being cool quite a while back grandpa.

8 seemed generous, then I remembered that Melon likes Ariel pink and "Trap".

lol

Breaking the Girl is unironically p gud

Felt the same way user. Might be because I expected too much.

its a 5/10 anthony is tendering to his fanbase now he can no longer be trusted to be honest

NOOOOOOO

He;s actually right tho. BSSM is GOAT

ur a fool